Thread: Help

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Post Help

Should i swap my lightning elemental with Ferryman on arena.

My current team is Windmaster, Lightning elemental, Commando, Oldcurse, Warchief All 57 lvl

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    They're both good, but Lightning Elemental takes time to ultimate. I guess, it's a matter of taste haha!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by bambino View Post
    Should i swap my lightning elemental with Ferryman on arena.

My current team is Windmaster, Lightning elemental, Commando, Oldcurse, Warchief All 57 lvl
    I would go for Ferryman. Haven't used him, so I'm not sure how good he is, but I've almost never seen LE gets his ultimate off in arena before he dies. If LE can't use his ultimate, his dmg is not very good. Also the best arena setup is typically 1 front, 2 middle and 2 back heroes. With LE in your setup you have 2 front, 1 middle and 2 back. This means that LE will take front lane dmg instead (or at the same time for AOE) of your tank who is supposed to take the dmg. Spreading your heroes over the different lanes means that attacks by the other team on any one lane will not wipe too many of your heroes

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    i used lighting alot and he has his uses, if he manages to ult its basically gg u win. and if he pulls his ult off he easily has the most dmg output in ur team, however problem is that he rarely uses it, needs to be paired with a good tank, works best against single front line hero, he can reduces enemy att so ur tank can last longer, be aware of vengeance as she can kill u and steal ur energy, can be useful aginst oc cause his 4th skill makes him be able to take alot more of the aoe hits
    which helps u get ur ult ready.

Banned Contributor Level 4
    Ferryman will be better, once he reach his position, he will straight away release 3 wave which will disrupt ur opponent..