Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Preview on Heroes Charge Version 1.4

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Raymond Dong's Avatar

Preview on Heroes Charge Version 1.4

Dear Leaders,

As always, Heroes Charge Team have listened to the voice from our amazing leaders and collected valuable feedback from the Community. Consequently the game version 1.4 will be coming soon! Here are the preview for your information and discussion:

New Heroes:
    - The Rifleman(Nov Signin Hero): From the back line, he sacrifices his own HP to boost the attack damage and has the most powerful weapon--The Rifle!
    - The Iron Hoof: Front line Tank Hero, who has Crowd-Control Skills and determination for survival.
    - The Errand Hunter: Another front line Tank Hero, who masters the ability to absorb incoming attack and meanwhile deals AoE damage.

New Features:
    - Booty Cave: The feature is designed to further resolve the stamina issue. And it offers more coins and gems to our leaders without costing any stamina. But to make it more fun, you will need to send out your heroes to defend it. On the contrary, feel free to plunder the booty caves defended by other leaders!
    - Ranking: You will be able to check all kinds of ranking charts in the Ranking Box.
    - Activities Calender: With the notifications from this feature, our leaders will not be worried about missing the great promotions and events.
    - Upcoming Server Countdown: Click the Switch Server button, and leaders will be able to check when the next server will be opened.

Others:
    - Added two more heroes to the Bronze Chest and Gold Chest: Arcane Sapper and Frost Mage.
    - Added Arcane Sapper to the Guild Shop.
    - Replaced the Imperial Executioner with Frost Mage in the Crusade Redeem.
    - In the Hero Interface, leaders will be able to preview the required gear for the hero’s subsequent evolution levels.

If you have any feedback or ideas, please reply to this post. Thank you all for the continued support and love!

Best Regards,

Ember
    Last edited by Raymond Dong; 10-28-2014 at 09:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    Dear Leaders,

All things good but for god's sake you should gave replaced mystic in arena redeem with frost Mage rather than imperial executioner .

And if possible , like in time drift we have green item exp salve, blue item exp cheese can't we have something purple item for exp too ??
    Like purple metal element for gold .

Thanks.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Dear Leaders,

As always, Heroes Charge Team have listened to the voice from our amazing leaders and collected valuable feedback from the Community. Consequently the game version 1.4 will be coming soon! Here are the preview for your information and discussion:

New Heroes:
    - The Rifleman: From the back line, he sacrifices his own HP to boost the attack damage and has the most powerful weapon--The Rifle!
    - The Iron Hoof: Front line Tank Hero, who has Crowd-Control Skills and determination for survival.
    - The Errand Hunter: Another front line Tank Hero, who masters the ability to absorb incoming attack and meanwhile deals AoE damage.

New Features:
    - Booty Cave: The feature is designed to further resolve the stamina issue. And it offers more coins and gems to our leaders without costing any stamina. But to make it more fun, you will need to send out your heroes to defend it. On the contrary, feel free to plunder the booty caves defended by other leaders!
    - Ranking: You will be able to check all kinds of ranking charts in the Ranking Box.
    - Activities Calender: With the notifications from this feature, our leaders will not be worried about missing the great promotions and events.
    - Upcoming Server Countdown: Click the Switch Server button, and leaders will be able to check when the next server will be opened.

Others:
    - Added two more heroes to the Bronze Chest and Gold Chest: Arcane Sapper and Frost Mage.
    - In the Hero Interface, leaders will be able to preview the required gear for the hero’s subsequent evolution levels.

If you have any feedback or ideas, please reply to this post. Thank you all for the continued support and love!

Best Regards,

Ember
    Where is Tusked storm? Where is Death Mage? Where is Fallen Dominion that you promise this month?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Angry

Dear Leaders,

Others:
    WHAT!! i just spent almost 4000 gems! last 2 week for 1 Frost Mage in magic stone box. and now every one can get her in a week (or less if they can finish 15/15) from crusade/bronze/gold chest. that made me disappoint.

so in patch 1.5 and so on we will be able to get all heroes from magic stone box from bronze chest as well too? if it true i think i should not spend too many gems per month like this anymore.

Banned Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by gauravbhakuni90 View Post
    All things good but for god's sake you should gave replaced mystic in arena redeem with frost Mage rather than imperial executioner .

And if possible , like in time drift we have green item exp salve, blue item exp cheese can't we have something purple item for exp too ??
    Like purple metal element for gold .

Thanks.
    mystic is a better combo than imperial.. the ideal mage team to crusade later on will be...

mystic to blind, provide aura and ulti when oc freeze
    OC to CC and freeze
    chaplian to heal
    death mage to tank and ulti
    frost mage to reduce magic armor and ulti.

OC + Mystic + DM ulti will clean up ur enemy faster than u think =.=.

Quote Originally Posted by toeyyyyyyyyyy View Post
    WHAT!! i just spent almost 4000 gems! last 2 week for 1 Frost Mage in magic stone box. and now every one can get her in a week (or less if they can finish 15/15) from crusade/bronze/gold chest. that made me disappoint.

so in patch 1.5 and so on we will be able to get all heroes from magic stone box from bronze chest as well too? if it true i think i should not spend too many gems per month like this anymore.

yay, this is the only benefit for vip, which is getting hero faster + more coin + more stamina to lvl faster...

Imperial

No, please, not the Imperial executioner.((((

Quote Originally Posted by holymushroom View Post

yay, this is the only benefit for vip, which is getting hero faster + more coin + more stamina to lvl faster...
    i understood the point on getting hero faster. BUT getting faster for 1-2 weeks with this price is not acceptable(i just got her last 2 Sunday). i feel like i'm getting slap by ucool now.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Dear Leaders,

New Heroes:
    - The Rifleman: From the back line, he sacrifices his own HP to boost the attack damage and has the most powerful weapon--The Rifle!

New Features:

Others:

Best Regards,

Ember
    Nice update! makes me excited..

Btw Ember, is there a chance you can provide us with a list of heroes included (currently ) in the bronze and gold chest? I believe this will help us a lot if we want to get the soulstones or heroes that we want.

Thanks!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Xrom's Avatar
    It's all great, but where Facebook syncronization to play on all devices? So many players need it, but You ignore us and didn't tell anything. every game in appstope and google play have it. It is the first game wich I can't play in all devices.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    What make any different if we have more and more hero but we dont have exp to boost their level.?

Put exp item to sell on shop with gold coin currency so every one can enjoy new hèroes!

Ps.am not crying as a free player.
    but i speak in the name of free player.
    i'm vip11.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 komikboy's Avatar
    good job ucool team.
    great news. can u guys give us some preview pic of these new heroes... hehehe... really2 want to know. xD

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    When will this be released i wonder?

Which of the 3 heroes is the monthly sign-in hero?
    Last edited by Light; 10-28-2014 at 09:35 AM.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

So glad!

The upcoming update made me excited! You won't fail to glued the players in playing this game in listening on their suggestions! I am agree that Mystic must be the one to be remove in crusade. And those who are disappointed about Frost Mage, VIP's advantage is to get the hero faster, but don't put boundaries in other players that they can't use Frost Mage at all. ( Just my opinion )

Keep up the good work!

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Raymond Dong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sherr View Post
    Where is Tusked storm? Where is Death Mage? Where is Fallen Dominion that you promise this month?
    For now, these heroes only have a chance to appear in the Magic Stone feature.