Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Cappuccinomans 1-50 Guide For New Players [Spoiler]

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Thx for your advices.

My problem is more like i'm lvl 40 and i still have no tank. I will prob force a farm on shallow keeper since 'im 3/10.
    I'm farming WC in the same time but it's too long.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Cappuccinoman View Post
    I wish you would have read my 7th point This applies to Crusade too! Also you have Wind Master and not using in main line up?!

Here's my suggestion... Old Curse and Wind Master need to immediately be skilled up and added - highest priority!
    Now, I'm assuming because you mention Shallow Keeper you can't find a DK to hire, which sucks but I still think you can be completing atleast 10+ stages without him

Run this team and let me know! Shallows Keeper - Old Curse - Wind Master - Chaplain - Commando/Leaves Shadow (You can use either for 5th spot, w/e is higher skilled).

The first wave you will have Shallows Keeper drop to 60% hp but after that every stage you should be able to clear fast enough he gains more HP than he loses (HP Regen on him is high) + Chaplain heals if he does get bursted

I think you will do great with this team!

Edit: I know you didn't ask but for Arena you could also have a very strong team running - Shallows Keeper - Old Curse - Wind master - Leaves Shadow - Commando. Very Very strong and will work all the way to 80+, great for campaign too.
    I actually did read your 7th point in the first post that's why I decided to post in here to see what you would think of my lineup.

I've been relying heavily on my Cleric to keep my Shallow Keeper alive for longer during the crusade.

I'll try Shallows Keeper - Old Curse - Wind Master - Chaplain - Leaves Shadow. Let's see how far that gets me. It'll be few days before I try..Going to farm up crusade to get enough gold for the skills to be high level on Old Cruse and Wind Master.

Why not use Pilot? He targets the back line quite effectively with his 1st and 2nd Skill.

If you don't mind me asking...
    What's so special about Old Curse?
    I've seen his Skills and it doesnt really look that impressive.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperJp View Post
    I actually did read your 7th point in the first post that's why I decided to post in here to see what you would think of my lineup.
    Ah, alright.
    I've been relying heavily on my Cleric to keep my Shallow Keeper alive for longer during the crusade.
    You won't need to when you change your line up because the enemy teams will be dieing much faster so your Hero will be taking less damage. Secondly, when you get Old Curse his freeze is very handy for maps where your tank is low hp and chaplain doesn't have heal yet, use old curse freeze and it should build time for either your heroes to finish enemy off or for you to heal up! Trust me it will work and you won't need Cleric.

I'll try Shallows Keeper - Old Curse - Wind Master - Chaplain - Leaves Shadow. Let's see how far that gets me. It'll be few days before I try..Going to farm up crusade to get enough gold for the skills to be high level on Old Cruse and Wind Master.
    Great, good luck!

Why not use Pilot? He targets the back line quite effectively with his 1st and 2nd Skill.
    I don't have much experience with him, but the way I think about it - Tank, Chaplain and Old Curse I consider necessary for getting 15/15 daily. Which means you have 2 spots left, I think Wind Masters US and Daze shot are very convienent. Lastly I think Commando or Leaves Shadow also beat Pilot, either Commandos amazing buff or Leaves Shadow being simply amazing. You could try Pilot instead of one of those, but I don't suggest it!

If you don't mind me asking...
    What's so special about Old Curse?
    I've seen his Skills and it doesnt really look that impressive.
    When I look at damage stats he is always top + he has control skill. His AoE is absolutely insane! The hands down best Hero in the game imo!
    Last edited by Cappuccinoman; 10-29-2014 at 03:48 PM.

I won't be able to get my Old Curse to Purple anytime soon. Currently, I'm playing only the crusade everyday. Hoarding Stamina from the 60 free that is given 3 times a day. Doing the Trials and Time Rifts daily. That's all I'm doing in the game on daily basis.

So keeping all that in mind... Which skill should i maxing first on Old Curse? I've unlocked the 3 skills since I gave him couple of cheeses to get to level 40 and had equipment for Upgrades to Blue +1.

I won't be able to get my Old Curse to Purple anytime soon. Currently, I'm playing only the crusade everyday. Hoarding Stamina from the 60 free that is given 3 times a day. Doing the Trials and Time Rifts daily. That's all I'm doing in the game on daily basis.

So keeping all that in mind... Which skill should i maxing first on Old Curse? I've unlocked the 3 skills since I gave him couple of cheeses to get to level 40 and had equipment for Upgrades to Blue +1.
    I meant even for blue he is amazing dps, as I mentioned at start of thread my main focus account is 42 now and Old Curse is highest in damage except for stages where I use succubus+wind master activation at same time to instant clear.

I think you should skill his damage first 2 > 3 > 4 > 1 (I know you don't have 4 yet, so skip 4 and skill 1)

Quote Originally Posted by Cappuccinoman View Post
    Thanks for the support

First I think your Crusade setup is perfect and your campaign is ok, I don't really like Lightning Ele for campaign because some maps I had hard time getting it charged before my tank died (I aimed for all 3 star on maps) which is why I stopped using him for campaign but if its working for you awesome. However your arena team I strongly don't like Silencer, I don't think he fits in arena until 60+ when more scaling comes into play and enemy Heroes get very strong. I haven't lost to a Silencer team yet in all my accounts. I'd suggest replacing him with any of these: Lunar Guardian, Wind Master, Leaves Shadow, Vengeful Spirit or Death Mage. Well, Idk if you already invested gold increasing his skills probably fine keeping him, but I wouldn't until 60+
    I told you the guide would get a sticky Congratulations mate, well done!

Need some help with Team setups

Hello
    As Title says, i Need some help with team setups for Arena, campaign and crusade.

Im lvl 44 atm
    My Heroes:
    Admiral 2star +2
    Brute 3 Star +2
    Cleric 1 Star. Blue
    Dephts Voice 2 Star
    Arcane sapper 1 Star Blue
    Lightning Master 2 Star +2
    Emberstar 1 Star +2
    Machinist 1 Star Blue
    Poisened one 3 Star +2
    Commando 2 Star +2
    Pilot 2 Star +2
    Leaves shadow 2 Star +1
    Chaplain 1 Star +2
    Sniper 1 Star +1
    Psychic sword 2 Star

Im also close to Gettin ice Mage.
    Savage one and old curse are 10/30

Hope u can help me guys ))

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Myxiii View Post
    Hello
    As Title says, i Need some help with team setups for Arena, campaign and crusade.

Im lvl 44 atm
    My Heroes:
    Admiral 2star +2
    Brute 3 Star +2
    Cleric 1 Star. Blue
    Dephts Voice 2 Star
    Emberstar 1 Star +2
    Machinist 1 Star Blue
    Poisened one 3 Star +2
    Commando 2 Star +2
    Pilot 2 Star +2
    Leaves shadow 2 Star +1
    Chaplain 1 Star +2
    Sniper 1 Star +1
    Psychic sword 2 Star

Thanks!
    Brute, Pilot, commando and poisened one are fully skilled (lvl44)

Hello

Im lvl 44 atm
    My Heroes:
    Admiral 2star +2
    Brute 3 Star +2
    Cleric 1 Star. Blue
    Dephts Voice 2 Star
    Emberstar 1 Star +2
    Machinist 1 Star Blue
    Poisened one 3 Star +2
    Commando 2 Star +2
    Pilot 2 Star +2
    Leaves shadow 2 Star +1
    Chaplain 1 Star +2
    Sniper 1 Star +1
    Psychic sword 2 Star

Thanks!
    Brute, Pilot, commando and poisened one are fully skilled (lvl44)
    Brute, Commando, Pilot, Poisoned One and Leaves Shadow - Arena/Campaign
    Brute (Hire DK if possible instead), Commando, Chaplain, Poisoned One and Leaves Shadow - Crusade
    You might need to sub Admiral in if Brute dies. I'm thinking you will get around 11/15 then brute will die and Admiral might get you rest of the way.
    If you get a DK you can do 15/15 much easier. Hopefully your guild has one to hire!

You could use Pilot instead of Leaves Shadow if you want, just I think Pilot is worse

Okay thanks, i'll try it. My Guild got dk, i can 15/15 with him normally

So when i get my ice Mage Or old curse/ Savage one. Should i swap Anything?
    Last edited by Myxiii; 10-30-2014 at 01:49 PM.

Can you make any good setup for all kinds of fights (arena, crusade, campaign)? I have got following heroes: Deathknight, Lighting Elemental, Wind Master, Commando, Wandering Spearman, Lighting Master, Arcane Sapper, Chaplain, Emberstar, Ice Mage, Leaves Shadow, Cleric, Sniper, Mystic, Shallow Keeper, Psychopath, Admiral and gonna get Ferryman today or tommorow after that I'll rush Old Curse. Almost forgot I've got 48 lvl.

Quote Originally Posted by ZooiX View Post
    Can you make any good setup for all kinds of fights (arena, crusade, campaign)? I have got following heroes: Deathknight, Lighting Elemental, Wind Master, Commando, Wandering Spearman, Lighting Master, Arcane Sapper, Chaplain, Emberstar, Ice Mage, Leaves Shadow, Cleric, Sniper, Mystic, Shallow Keeper, Psychopath, Admiral and gonna get Ferryman today or tommorow after that I'll rush Old Curse. Almost forgot I've got 48 lvl.
    Crusade
    Death Knight
    Chaplain
    Commando
    Wind Master
    Last slot you can use Lighting Master, Leaves Shadow, or Psychopath.

Just that Death Knight and Chaplain combo is the main one for crusade.

Crusade
    Death Knight
    Chaplain
    Commando
    Wind Master
    Last slot you can use Lighting Master, Leaves Shadow, or Psychopath.

Just that Death Knight and Chaplain combo is the main one for crusade.
    Thanks. Gotta another question. Is Wandering Spearman any useful?

Well this thread is kinda buillshit 4 days to get old curse is imposible as that is for the top ranked in arena so that is end game not for 1-50 guys even on new servers this will be hard but atleast not imposible but even then as it takes 30 soulshards and not 20 it will takes the minimum of 5 days for the nr 1 anf then the days just get higher. And getting another tank as a f2p takes about 2-3 weeks (,u could get 1 from the free gold chest evry 2 days but hey the chance is about 5% if not less) and even then u need to skill up and that takes loads of gold and time.

To clarify as a new player you will either need to be lucky as hell (about 1 in 1000 this is including the low chance of getting a hero and the chance of getting a good/bad one and that is once evry 2 days) or pay for heroes that have 3 stars so that means on a new server u can only dream about getting high ranks in arena and ever getting an old cure or death knight before u hiy 60.

Whar a new player realy needs to know:
    Get all the free stamina evryday, spend the few gems u get on stamina evryday to get more exp (as the chance of geting something usefull is so low it is not worth it).

Try to get a good hero from the first free gold chest if u are unlucky well u are shit out of luck and it probably better to start on the new server.

Focus on doing the dailys for the "acc" lvls.

If you dont have a death knight in crussader well just find a guild who does have 1 for your lvl or you are shit out of luck here too. Tho remember if u do have a death knight in your guild that is lower lvl then you allways do the crussader before anything els so the crussader wont get harder as it is based on you 5 best heroes (lvl + power).(When you can do crussader get comando and if u dont have a hero whit a realy good aoe get wind master as the ulti is wonderfull but the rest of the skills is kinda meh)

And last focus on gearing up and geting soulshards on heroes you will use and are using.

but the most important thing u should do is having FUN! and play the way you want and try the heroes you wanna use but sometimes you will have to pay for it,
    Last edited by Handlebars; 11-02-2014 at 10:06 PM.

Some help with setup and leveling

Hello, I need some help creating setups with existing characters and advices, who is more important to level up skills and evolve first.
    I have now:
    Standart characters with 1 star
    Commando 2 star
    Mystic 1 star
    Cleric 1 star
    Shallows 1 star
    Machinist 1 star
    Killer 3 star
    Warrior Monk 3 star
    All them are blue +1 and 40 lvl.
    Last edited by Xerocry; 11-03-2014 at 02:35 PM.