Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Cappuccinomans 1-50 Guide For New Players [Spoiler]

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Vildet View Post
    Very good feedback guys! I agree with Arena being a lot about that last 1v1 or 1v2. So you'd say Leaves is really good at that moment?

And this is all around level 40-50?

Keep going guys, anyone else has experience using Silencer?
    When I went to some of the oldest servers (#1) etc I found a few people that used silencer, more people using leaves shadow though. The top 3 players had weird teams kinda, using Machinist etc but they are all 80's so I imagine it's a different meta that high up. Damage must be insane on a lot of Heroes

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    It is a very good guide. However I have questions!

Is Arcane Sapper worth investing in for crusade or arena? I've seen cases where he single handedly deal tons of damage however I've been having minimal success with him, always die too quickly, even before unleashing his ult. Mine is 2* btw.

Also how good is Vengeance Spirit in crusade and arena? I am still debating to invest in her as I know her US is powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodjak View Post

Is Arcane Sapper worth investing in for crusade or arena? I've seen cases where he single handedly deal tons of damage however I've been having minimal success with him, always die too quickly, even before unleashing his ult. Mine is 2* btw.
    I've tried him even with maxing skills and I don't find him good at all. You might find a few games where your enemy has squishy back line and you get a win from it, but most the time people use Commando, Old Curse, Leaves etc and he doesn't really achieve much. So to answer your question I would say no, It's not worth investing.

Also how good is Vengeance Spirit in crusade and arena? I am still debating to invest in her as I know her US is powerful.
    When you go across servers and look at top 10 in each server you'll find 1-2 people using Vengeance Spirit, I've lost a lot of matches to people using it. I don't actually fully remember the team comp they ran with it though.

Keep in mind the popular Heroes are also because It's easy to farm them to 5 star, I don't think Vengeance Spirit is easy to farm for, so it's a longer task for testing.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

You need to tailor a team for Sapper, WC pilot, psy/luna/lf(in that priority order) commando, You will see some crazy thing.

Vengance is good at high high lvl with a lot of starts. With another dps that does middle lane damage, like luna or old curse.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Vildet View Post
    Very good feedback guys! I agree with Arena being a lot about that last 1v1 or 1v2. So you'd say Leaves is really good at that moment?

And this is all around level 40-50?

Keep going guys, anyone else has experience using Silencer?
    My tough battles always come down to the last 2 backlines and if the opponent is magic like wind master, leaves silents them and they can't US while I release my own

I'm level 52, my silencer is purple. Before purple, silencer's damage is much worse, like half of purple.
    Silencer's silent skill silent status may last longer than leaves it appears.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Godsend View Post
    Again I suggest that you pick 10 but consider what you need for arena/crusade,if you choose to try keep 15 for example you will struggle big time,pick 8 for your arena team to mix things up with DK and chaplain for crusade,unfortunately the 8 you will have to pick will be the same as what everyone picks so that's for you to decide.
    My 9 atm are shallow/old curse/windmaster/chaplain/vengeance spirit/leaves/commando/WC/lighting elemental(I hire a DK in guild),I'd love to have lunar guardian/ice Mage but can't afford to keep them
    Nicely written and well thought out guide.
    Don't want to hijack the thread but I wanted to ask about Shallow. Pre purple I think it sucks. Just my opinion. Others seem to love it and I am wondering why?

Quote Originally Posted by AlleyKat View Post
    Nicely written and well thought out guide.
    Don't want to hijack the thread but I wanted to ask about Shallow. Pre purple I think it sucks. Just my opinion. Others seem to love it and I am wondering why?
    Playing on 2 servers where 1 had Savage One and the other Shallows Keeper and I MUCH preferred Savage One. Granted it was 2 stars and not 1 star like Shallows but even with Shallows being 2 star it's just not near the level of Savage One early game (1-40), after Purple I will share more thoughts on it, but definitely Shallows Keeper beats Admiral, so still decent option.

Party Setup for Campaign, Arena, Crusade

(On Server 8)
    - Admiral
    - Emberstar
    - Lightning Master
    - Leaves Shadow
    - Chaplain
    - Commando
    - Cleric
    - Brute
    - Silencer
    - S.Shaman
    - Arcane Sapper
    - Sniper

(On Server 21)
    - Admiral
    - Emberstar
    - Lightning Master
    - Leaves Shadow
    - Chaplain
    - Commando
    - Cleric
    - Wind Master
    - Sucubus
    - Pilot
    - Arcane Sapper
    - Sniper

busts edoliof

Quote Originally Posted by szero View Post
    (On Server 8)
    - Admiral
    - Emberstar
    - Lightning Master
    - Leaves Shadow
    - Chaplain
    - Commando
    - Cleric
    - Brute
    - Silencer
    - S.Shaman
    - Arcane Sapper
    - Sniper
    You didn't mention your team level, but I imagine you're around 40~ either way ill tell you my suggetions

Arena - Brute, Commando, Leaves Shadow, Silencer and 5th pick is kinda lacking I guess Emberstar, but buy Old Curse with arena coins asap and use that as 5th spot.
    Crusade - Hire a DK if possible, then run Death knight, Emberstar, Commando, Leaves Shadow and Chaplain, once you get Old Curse replace Emberstar with it. If you can't hire a DK use Brute + rest
    Use your arena team for campaign, it will work fine.

(On Server 21)
    - Admiral
    - Emberstar
    - Lightning Master
    - Leaves Shadow
    - Chaplain
    - Commando
    - Cleric
    - Wind Master
    - Sucubus
    - Pilot
    - Arcane Sapper
    - Sniper
    Ugh this line up really lacks a good tank, you're going to struggle in arena, not much in crusade if you can hire DK though.

Arena - Admiral, Leaves Shadow, Commando, Wind Master, Succubus
    Crusade - Hire DK, if not use Admiral... + Commando, Wind Master, Succubus and Chaplain.
    Use your arena team for campaign, only lacking thing is the tank, rest are solid!

Quote Originally Posted by Cappuccinoman View Post
    You didn't mention your team level, but I imagine you're around 40~ either way ill tell you my suggetions

Arena - Brute, Commando, Leaves Shadow, Silencer and 5th pick is kinda lacking I guess Emberstar, but buy Old Curse with arena coins asap and use that as 5th spot.
    Crusade - Hire a DK if possible, then run Death knight, Emberstar, Commando, Leaves Shadow and Chaplain, once you get Old Curse replace Emberstar with it. If you can't hire a DK use Brute + rest
    Use your arena team for campaign, it will work fine.

Ugh this line up really lacks a good tank, you're going to struggle in arena, not much in crusade if you can hire DK though.

Arena - Admiral, Leaves Shadow, Commando, Wind Master, Succubus
    Crusade - Hire DK, if not use Admiral... + Commando, Wind Master, Succubus and Chaplain.
    Use your arena team for campaign, only lacking thing is the tank, rest are solid!
    Sorry I'm forgot to my mention my team lvl. my team lvl 42 n 41

Thx for your advice, how to get arena point? If i won it, how many point I get and i lost the match so my point is losing too?
    For crusade I must redeem for commando until how many * ?

Sorry I'm forgot to my mention my team lvl. my team lvl 42 n 41

Thx for your advice, how to get arena point? If i won it, how many point I get and i lost the match so my point is losing too?
    For crusade I must redeem for commando until how many * ?
    I'm not sure how high you need to be to start getting them daily, but I get arena coins every day at 9PM my time (EST). You keep your arena coins even if you lose arena matches

I think you should upgrade commando to 5 ***** !

hlp me form team

I m lvl 42 team lbl player i hv
    Poisened one,professional killer 3*
    Lightining master.chaplin.emberstar .leaves shadow.admiral .machinist.mystic.cleric.arcane sapper .lighning element pls hlp
    Me form my pvp,elite, crusade,and raid team i always loose in pvp and crusade 9/15 pls hlp me all heroes main skill maxed all are blue pls hlp me and i m a vip3 player
    (I thought lightning element is good and bough him by using crusade points) took me 15 days

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Hi Users,

I would like some input on my crusade team.

Shallows Keeper (Blue +1, Level 39) 1 Star
    Skills
    Shallows Keeper - 39
    Tidal Force - 39
    Anchors Aweigh -3
    Shield of the Deep - Not unlocked

Cleric (Blue +1, Level 39) 1 Star
    Skills
    Armor of Spirit - 39
    Divine Light - 39
    Counter Curse - 19
    Blessing - Not unlocked

Chaplain (Blue +1, Level 39) 1 Star
    Skills
    Kindred - 39
    Pilum - 15
    Convert - 5
    Inviolability - Not unlocked

Pilot (Blue +1, Level 39) 2 Star
    Skills
    Firebomb - 39
    Hellfire Missile - 39
    Air Strike - 2
    AP Ammo - No Unlocked

Leaves Shadow (Blue +1, Level 39) 2 Star
    Skills
    Arrow Rain - 39
    Icespark - 20
    Silence - 7
    Forest Rage - Not Unlocked

That's my team #1 for Crusade. Team #2 is whoever survives long enough and gets replaced with Wind Master, Admiral, Commando, Emberstar, and Lightning Master. All Team #2 is also level 39.

I also have Arcane Sapper, Old Curse, Machinist, Sniper, and Mystic. They're not leveled at all and I haven't invested any resources into them.

Is there anything different I can be doing? Past 2 days have been rough during crusade as I'm barely able to get to 5/15.

Saudações,
    Acabei de liberar a tradução deste guia em português! Confere-la:

http://heroeschargebr.forumeiro.com/...s-do-nv-1-50#9

Atenciosamente,
    IGN: brT-UNiVeRsE
    Server: 25 Savage One

Quote Originally Posted by PepperJp View Post
    Hi Users, I would like some input on my crusade team.

Shallows Keeper (Blue +1, Level 39) 1 Star
    Skills
    Shallows Keeper - 39
    Tidal Force - 39
    Anchors Aweigh -3

Cleric (Blue +1, Level 39) 1 Star
    Skills
    Armor of Spirit - 39
    Divine Light - 39
    Counter Curse - 19

Chaplain (Blue +1, Level 39) 1 Star
    Skills
    Kindred - 39
    Pilum - 15
    Convert - 5

Pilot (Blue +1, Level 39) 2 Star
    Skills
    Firebomb - 39
    Hellfire Missile - 39
    Air Strike - 2

Leaves Shadow (Blue +1, Level 39) 2 Star
    Skills
    Arrow Rain - 39
    Icespark - 20
    Silence - 7

That's my team #1 for Crusade. Team #2 is whoever survives long enough and gets replaced with Wind Master, Admiral, Commando, Emberstar, and Lightning Master. All Team #2 is also level 39.

I also have Arcane Sapper, Old Curse, Machinist, Sniper, and Mystic. They're not leveled at all and I haven't invested any resources into them.

Is there anything different I can be doing? Past 2 days have been rough during crusade as I'm barely able to get to 5/15.
    I wish you would have read my 7th point
    7: I want to mention again how strong Commando really is, same for Old Curse, I went from struggling to beat people with same power level to crushing people with 500-1200 higher power level in arena. Aim to get these ASAP (Through Arena Coins and Crusade Coins) even if it says your power level goes down swapping Commando in for another Hero, do it anyway, losing 400 power level is nothing compared to how strong it will make your team.
    This applies to Crusade too! Also you have Wind Master and not using in main line up?!

Here's my suggestion... Old Curse and Wind Master need to immediately be skilled up and added - highest priority!
    Now, I'm assuming because you mention Shallow Keeper you can't find a DK to hire, which sucks but I still think you can be completing atleast 10+ stages without him

Run this team and let me know! Shallows Keeper - Old Curse - Wind Master - Chaplain - Commando/Leaves Shadow (You can use either for 5th spot, w/e is higher skilled).

The first wave you will have Shallows Keeper drop to 60% hp but after that every stage you should be able to clear fast enough he gains more HP than he loses (HP Regen on him is high) + Chaplain heals if he does get bursted

I think you will do great with this team!

Edit: I know you didn't ask but for Arena you could also have a very strong team running - Shallows Keeper - Old Curse - Wind master - Leaves Shadow - Commando. Very Very strong and will work all the way to 80+, great for campaign too.
    Last edited by Cappuccinoman; 10-29-2014 at 02:09 PM.