Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Cappuccinomans 1-50 Guide For New Players [Spoiler]

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by lordariff View Post
    Warchief is a one of a very good tank,so do Old Curse and Chaplain..upgrade them to max..you can search for some guide here that have Hero analysis by player at lvl90..worth a read to shine your light for end game..

Thanks a lot man

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Hi all! Just started. Can someone enlighten me as to which heroes I should be farming from Elite Campaign? I know I need Old Curse and Death Knight from Arena, Commando from Crusade.

Edit: I'm just starting Elite chapter 4. On normal chapter 5. Team level 35 atm.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Great guide.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyoku View Post
    Hi all! Just started. Can someone enlighten me as to which heroes I should be farming from Elite Campaign? I know I need Old Curse and Death Knight from Arena, Commando from Crusade.

Edit: I'm just starting Elite chapter 4. On normal chapter 5. Team level 35 atm.
    War chief, silencer, depths voice, vengeance spirit

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoku View Post

Important things first:
    This guide is very outdated and shouldn't be followed blindly.
    Especially the following points aren't valid any more:
    3, 4 (though Commando still has their uses), 5 (same as Commando: OC is strong, but far away from beeing a staple), 6, 8, 13 (you get much more exp-potions than in the time this guide was written)

Now back to your specific question:
    Some solid choices for farming are, in order of importance, Admiral, Chaplain, Machinist, Shadowleaf, War Chief and Depths Voice.
    Later chapters offer Silencer, Vengeance and Psychopath.

Please consider, that the games meta may have changed once you reach the max level and other heroes may be more important.
    My advice is valid for the actual state of the game.

Your choices for arena and crusade are solid, though crusade has many important/useful heroes. Like Vanguard Warrior, Mystic, Phoenix, Frost Mage... Good thing is: crusade points are easily collected.

Thank you guys.

This is not a guide but just tips for beginners I think!

thanks for the tips!

Windrider is meh.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Wait till legendary wm makes you cry
    Are you playing on server 59 and looking for a guild ?
    Feel free to join us
    Rep.indo.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    hello i started the game about two months ago and currently lvl 63, i still having hard time to build a good team.lack on money always to upgrade skills. cant clear crusade 15/15(i been hiring death knight from the guild but only lvl 53 and 3 star ) i was wondering if anyone can give me some tips

here are the heros i have

IMG_3066.jpgIMG_3067.jpgIMG_3068.jpg

New Comers
    Hey
    Started playing yesterday and recently hit team lvl 28. I spent some cash and now im wondering what heroes i should Focus on for campaign, arena and crusade(once available)? My heroes are as follows:
    Warrior monk 3*
    Ice mage
    Old curse
    Death mage
    Silencer
    Frost mage
    Necromancer
    Lightning master
    Shadow lead
    Emberstar
    Commando
    Chaplain
    Sniper
    Machinist
    Mystic
    Shallows keeper
    Shadow shaman
    Phoenix
    Light bringer
    vanguard warrior
    Forest guardian
    Would really appreciate some help.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannor View Post
    Hey
    Started playing yesterday and recently hit team lvl 28. I spent some cash and now im wondering what heroes i should Focus on for campaign, arena and crusade(once available)? My heroes are as follows:
    Warrior monk 3*
    Ice mage
    Old curse
    Death mage
    Silencer
    Frost mage
    Necromancer
    Lightning master
    Shadow lead
    Emberstar
    Commando
    Chaplain
    Sniper
    Machinist
    Mystic
    Shallows keeper
    Shadow shaman
    Phoenix
    Light bringer
    vanguard warrior
    Forest guardian
    Would really appreciate some help.
    arena - warrior monk ,frost mage or ice mage ( up to u ) old curse commando and hmm u need some decent tank ( warrior monk is like offtank support hero , so i think u need good tank infront )
    crusade 9 death mage frost mage commano chaplain ,mystic , hire death knight from ur guild i recomend for crusade

also i know that sniper is rly good in arena at very low levels so if u have more stars on him u can try him out but he will fell off quickly in ur level climbing

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by didis2candy View Post
    hello i started the game about two months ago and currently lvl 63, i still having hard time to build a good team.lack on money always to upgrade skills. cant clear crusade 15/15(i been hiring death knight from the guild but only lvl 53 and 3 star ) i was wondering if anyone can give me some tips

here are the heros i have

IMG_3066.jpgIMG_3067.jpgIMG_3068.jpg

At your level, DM takes DK place, but keep it as surely will help keeping DM alive while he's only 2*.

You put you're Level 63, and see your heroes much lower than that.

Start grinding only exp potions from caves, buy all potions that merchant sells with gold, and spend all potions you get from everything on a choosen 10 heroes, Crusade+Arena ones, or directly Crusade Ones first.

To build a strong and stable crusade team you lack Mystic, rather than that, your team is not bad, but a bit underleveled.

A team with Comando, Chapplain, FM, DM and DK should be enough to pass crusade 15/15, should be easy to pass normal crusade, really hard to pass hard mode, but doable.

Mystic/Comando/Chapp/FM/DM should do the trick too, but Mystic one star maybe dies too fast.

Remember to retreat always when things don't go well, replace FM with OC on battles that she dies or is severely damaged, remove DK and put both OC/FM if don't go well, use DG/WC in case you need to sacrifice a Tank to buy time for DM/DK/Chapp to charge...

If you put more info about what happens on Crusade, what teams are using and what problems maybe can give more help. Hiring a 60+ DM with 3-4* will make your life much easier if there is one on your guild.

There are a ton of guides out here to pass crusade, take a look and see if you can find a good strategy.

Swordmaster goes awesome at your level, with comando he usually starts with spin, charges energy, do ultimate, heal a bit and most times DM+SM are enough to pass a stage without losing any life on any of your heroes.

DK is also good, start with his us, then cast DM ultimate and hope that your enemies die with both fully charged, if not, rinse and repeat, put OC and freeze if DK receives too many damage, use FM or Mystic ultimate if after DM finishes his US still 3+ opponents alive...

EB works great too, but at your level surely won't have a 3-4* one on your guild.

Most important is to concentrate on crusade heroes, leveled and geared is a must.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Question: how do people get 50 or more soulstones to level up for the ones that arent bought from Arena or Guild? The free chests give souls rarely and only a few of the heroes like Cleric can you really get a lot of chances in the early chapters.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    lucky crusade drops and farming late chapters