Thread: Are Heroes Charge hacks real?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Are Heroes Charge hacks real?

hello guys, i know it sounds like a stupid question but i have found on another forum a guy that claims to sell gems and units for heroes charge, now if this is true it will totally ruin the game for the guys who struggle so hard leveling and getting the heroes of their wishes. i have seen some strange stuffs going on in the game, but i do hope if there is such a gem or unit hack the admins to find it and close it asap

this is the forum where guy claims to sell:
    http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/tra...ems-units.html

Banned Contributor Level 3
    This is a fraud
    Servers everywhere in China

well this means hacks are not real? because as i said i have seen a lot of strange stuffs in the game, there was a guy with lvl 42 some days ago in the arena, he had 3 x 4* monsters and 1 x 5* and he wasnt even a vip. i wanted to report this but i forgot and cant remember his nickname now

Banned Contributor Level 3
    I dont know but I think you should report

I have seen people, who had achieved things, that would require VIP 13+ commitement and yet they had grey profile. I thought that this is a bug of the game, however if it is not and the payer/nonpayer gold/grey system is working, it means they found a way around your system and hacks are real.

You can find such players in rankings. First 100 on every server should be gold players, no exceptions. Right? But there are people, who are not. Please, investigate!

that is exactly my point, it's useless to tell me that a non vip player can get better monsters, and faster level than a vip player. and that is actually true, some of the top 100 players are non vip and same level as some high vip+ members. i mean how is that even possible?
    besides the unbalanced crusade, its driving me crazy to see some 4 or even 5 stars monsters @ a non vip
    i think this should be investigated soon, as if its true its ruining the gameplay for all the guys that are buying gems and supporting the game