Thread: Arcane Sapper

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Arcane Sapper

Worth investing in???

Where does he shine?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I find it good, attacking the back line, do something damages, but does not have much life falls too fast ...

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JinSR View Post
    Worth investing in???

Where does he shine?
    is a ver situational hero imo. I've seen him shine when the enemy have 3 backliners.

Banned Contributor Level 3
    His strong start in purple 2 and stars 4
    Last edited by kai28200; 10-27-2014 at 02:29 AM.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 8
    Until Blue+2 needs a Deathknight with that blue circles protecting him.
    An "useless" Cleric can protect him too, but DK+Cleric+Chaplain will keep him alive to long!

If is 1 star is weak, if is 2 star and all slots enchanted, than not all the times are taken out by 2 ulti!

It is situational:
    Use at Campaigns, where is a very hard tank and the back line is killing you.
    -for me those maps, which has magic immunity tanks ( dragon ) are the hardest tanks, since all ulti is magic, except a few. Then AS is more then welcome. Pilot it would be nice too, but I don't have it.

Farming Ice Staff parts at Chapter6: - and levelling up the "trash" hero set.

Use at early green/blue Arena where you see Emberstar, Chaplain, and maybe 1 more mage: commando counts as mage. Emberstar has low hp, maybe she will be killed fast, Commando is weak too. Leaves Shadow is hitting him hard.
    - please don't compare it against 2 star hero team, when he is 1 star or against an epic team, when he is in blue

At Arena against old Curse: today I have fouled one!
    Exactly as how is in image above he jumps and from back attacks the middle ( after the first ulti?) -anyhow as you can see the Ferry ( central) "has forgotto att my tank and my team" focusing on AS. Old Curse did the same way and he casted the lava on AS and not on the team. It was a kinda sinucide, but saved his team. The Old curse starts with 2 star and because is OP he get more souls.
    Like I said is not fair to compare 1 star hero with 2-5 star one.

I have used at trials where phis dps needed, since my team was magic and and dragon as tank and back line were mages at opponents.
    Last edited by heroeszabi; 10-27-2014 at 02:45 AM.
    If you don't like my posts : add me to Ignore your list - open the link here and press YES

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Nice picture you have there. It looks like Arcane Sapper is giving Master Mage the biggest orgasm of her life.

Last edited by flexr; 10-27-2014 at 08:27 AM.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I really like this hero but i can't keep him alive. He reminds me of Assassins from the original Guild Wars when they shadowstepped to the enemies backline and just blew it up. The problem with Sapper that he can't protect himself. Because his 3rd skill is not enough to save him when the enemy turns around and focuses him down.

Banned Contributor Level 4
    1 ice mage + commando and he is doom... commando will stun your first tank, and ice mage will only freeze when the stun is over.
    when the stun is over, this is the time arcane will blink, then he will be freeze immediately by ice mage, then die without doing any dmg.