Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RE: The Crusade is so easy, you really should stop complaining, and stop fixing it

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I've got a 5* windmaster and she owns in crusade,high energy regain and hits like a truck

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Keeping their lvl up is not the problem...
    keeping their skills up is what ruins me...

I was also able to do 13-15 Crusade... (I am lvl 38) now I jumpt from 1700k rating to 700 rating in arena and I only managed to get 5/15 Crusade...
    DK nearly dropted first round befor any ultimate on my side was up... next round even ulti + chap heal could not save him...

So the trick is to keep Character lvl 3-4 lvls under the Teamlvl ? So you get matched up with easier enemys ?
    I think in this case ill just raid so my chars dont lvl up anymore... coz right now its hell...
    And I got lvl 39:
    Luna Blue*
    Brute Blue*
    Savage One Blue**
    Leaves Blue*
    Chap Blue**
    Ice Mage Blue**
    Command Blue
    Arcan Sapper Green
    All Max Skill

I also have lvl 39 and green:
    Admiral
    Voice
    Lighting Master
    Emberstar
    Cleric
    Pilot
    Shallow Keeper
    Psycho
    Sniper
    But their skills are not lvled and I already have a serious money issue...

So you see Exp is not the Problem on my lvl but keeping the skills up is...
    I rent a 39DK with max Ulti from my guild.. but got raped in Crusade today... all the Commando teams...

I disagree with that,I keep all my 9 heroes at the same level as my team and it works perfect for me,now the question,is all your available gear equipped/fully enchanted??? Are all the stats on each hero maxed out?? If not then your not going to be having fun in purple levels,if they are Dk and 4 high energy regain Dps and you will own arena

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg what stats/gear should look like

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by heroeszabi View Post
    This is the key!

You have 1x tank 59 (DK) - not mercenary! => your team level is 59 at least.
    +11x hero at 56. Not 59! they are lower level.

Thanks for share!

Here is a brainless who fail:

My team level is 50.
    I wanted to unlock Old curse, so I have raised my heros to rank up in arena: Brute, Commando, Chaplain, Leaves Shadow, Emberstar, Cleric are maxed / was maxed yesterday.
    Having team level 50 and heros 50 I got strong opponents.
    If my team level would be 53 and I could hire a lvl 53 DK maybe I could pass it! -with a fully trained DK and enchanted. I have hired a DK once, which only Ulti was trained ( but I had no better option)

- just unlocked war chief, he eats my money, tomorrow I will unlock Old Curse that will eat my money for 1 more week.

Can you confirm you have 1 Crusade /day to feed those large number of hero ?! - and not using Midas 10x / day?
    Yes, I have 1x Midas per day, with 15/15 Crusade everyday. I will save money as much as possible, not leveling up unused hero (except for stat study) nor skills.

Yes, I already mentioned many times, if you can take Arena rewards with a lower team, that will help you find better team match. You will only need 1~2 DK as tank, My shallow is expendable as his ultimate could interrupt opposite commondo's arrow, put them all together so that my expendable mage could do more damage

Also, to my own experience, and it is tested, I don't want to explain more

The match is dynamically. say your average team level is 20 at stage 9, which suppose to be same as your level at that stage. Before you clear it, you level up to 30, and next fight at stage 10, you will face level 30+, not 20

Also the time to reset will impact your match team. JUST IN MY OWN EXPERIENCE, I am at PST, 9am-10am reset is the worst, 8pm is the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Tremain View Post
    Hey thanks for the post could you explain a bit more ?

Thank you very much !
    1. If I understand it right, your Teamlevel needs to be 3-4 lvls higher then your heroes (except the Maintank, I guess who ever you can get your hands on). Because Crusades opponent teams get calculated according to your combined hero power ? and not Teamlevel ?
    Yes, only based on hero power, not team level, that is the KEY. IMHO, level 45~49 almost the same at arena behave, as only stat will be the difference. More importantly, for me I guess 55-61 is the same as my major team get gear at level 62. I could maintain at hero level 56 to Arena top 50 to get average reward, and level up heroes only when I reaches level 62. That will avoid many purple + 1 opponent.

2.What did you do with your starting characters they lvl up quit a bit to... do they push your rating, in other words you get harder enemys, even if u dont use them and only have them?
    You will get harder enemies. More importantly, when you are at the edge, like blue to purple, purple to purple+1, the more close you to the edge, the more likely you will face a team in next gear level. They always find the harder team for you, I assume

3. What rating are you in Arena? You have Old Curse so you need to play at least a bit arena? What rank would you recomend to get? so you get some arena points but still beat crusade well ?
    I reached top 1, in another post I introduced how I did it. I maintain top 50. I recommend you stay top 100, that is 500 coins, enough.

4. Why dont get windmaster ? Or only level 3 ?
    I have it 3 stars. My alpha team is DK+OC+COM+Chaplain+Leaves/Vengeance, so no space for WM, she is in my expendable

5. Why is Pilot so good? I dont see you using him ?
    Maybe I am not right, as I don't know why WM is good.. Pilot should get ultimate in round 3~4 and a critical = kill the back lane hero

6. I love Arcan Sapper, but he dies really fast, how do you use em? So its worth to push him to purple and 3-5 Stars ? (mine is 1 star and blue2 on teamlvl 37)
    Mine is 2 star, I could see how it could impact the Crusade. you have to have Chaplain and DK with it. The key is DK need to heal and ward AS, and Chaplain also heal him but not overheal. AS is very powerful if enemy has Mystic/WM, if you are a master to control team/hero hp level, AS is the killer for Succubus also

7. Which tank shall I get if I dont get a Brute in the Chest? Shallow Keeper and push him?
    DK for sure, you will need WC after level 51 for sure. I don't know how to make Shallow survive in Crusade, if you know how, make it.

8. What Chars do you suggest for Crusade? OC for example takes so time to get... especially with low arena ranking...
    You will need OC. If you don't get it, try Mystic. Mystic is the killer for the team same/below your level.

9. Oh and another important question. Will you have a harder time with this strategy in Arena or normal mode ? Or do you benefit too ?
    Never, as I always do Arena after 8pm. I will try to get a good observation spot, (for me like 50~60), and I will find a weak player with decent rank, and fight him at 20:59:40, so that no one could beat me if I beat him

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend View Post
    Thanks for the thread,10 heroes are easy to keep levelled,I don't see why people struggle with that??? I've 9 lv64 and have over 400 cheese spare so everyone should have a similar situation.Arena and crusade are two different fights,I suggested in previous posts that 4 high energy regain Dps with DK rules,plus as this guy showed you should have all 8/9 ults ready in the first 3/4 fights with chaplain involved here and there,gear is so important to,everything after purple should be fully enchanted and ready to go,I bet most rather level 11/12/13 heroes instead and getting gear(gear=victory),plus having heroes like cleric in your team is a fail
    Bro, you already get the answer, I always quote your message, I won't bother to quote again. But I admit, this game need a bit of calculation and luck. There are some key heroes (OC+DK) you have to get. Without them, the game is so tough.

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend View Post
    The only problem is that idiots can't complete it as they use stupid heroes and focus on 5/6 instead of keeping 10 at the same level constantly so you can rotate group,this will never be fixed cause it requires a half a brain to play(sadly not all seem to be born with one),I'm only vip5 but it's after keeping me till lv63 to fully work with the 8/9 heroes I have chosen,I'm happy when I complete it as I know I worked my system well,people WON'T STOP COMPLAINING unless they get things handed to them on a plate,crusade is fine as it is,even if there 5 levels up on you with a 2nd team on full ults you can damage them enough for your main team to easily finish the job off,I'd love to see pictures of failed crusades a d the heroes used

I was also able to do 13-15 Crusade... (I am lvl 38) now I jumpt from 1700k rating to 700 rating in arena and I only managed to get 5/15 Crusade...
    DK nearly dropted first round befor any ultimate on my side was up... next round even ulti + chap heal could not save him...

So the trick is to keep Character lvl 3-4 lvls under the Teamlvl ? So you get matched up with easier enemys ?
    I think in this case ill just raid so my chars dont lvl up anymore... coz right now its hell...
    And I got lvl 39:
    Luna Blue*
    Brute Blue*
    Savage One Blue**
    Leaves Blue*
    Chap Blue**
    Ice Mage Blue**
    Command Blue
    Arcan Sapper Green
    All Max Skill

Admiral
    Voice
    Lighting Master
    Emberstar
    Cleric
    Pilot
    Shallow Keeper
    Psycho
    Sniper

I rent a 39DK with max Ulti from my guild.. but got raped in Crusade today... all the Commando teams...
    The right statement is that you only need to level up your hero unless it is necessary, like for a guaranteed Arena rank, hero reaches gear level. Take Admiral for example, the difference between 39 and 42 is only stats, so if that stats gain doesn't give you a guaranteed benefit, I won't do it. but once he reaches 43, as he get a gear to next level, I have to do it, because that is a huge stat gain. (I might not remember the correct item level, but you get its meaning..)

Focus on key heroes. If that even shorts of money, focus on key skills, like control, silence, heal (an example is that you don't need to level up Chalain's 2nd and 4th skill at the first time)
    Last edited by Prodigalr; 10-27-2014 at 05:41 AM.

So easy?!

i am level 48 and i always encounter this guy whose level 56 and one of his hero is DEATH MAGE who is VERY HARD TO DEFEAT!!!

And I got lvl 39:
    Luna Blue*
    Brute Blue*
    Savage One Blue**
    Leaves Blue*
    Chap Blue**
    Ice Mage Blue**
    Command Blue
    Arcan Sapper Green
    All Max Skill

Admiral
    Voice
    Lighting Master
    Emberstar
    Cleric
    Pilot
    Shallow Keeper
    Psycho
    Sniper

Well trying to level 17 heroes at once is never going to work unless your a massive spender,focus on 8/9 heroes and discard the rest as it gets worse and you really need to be up to date with,for now don't level your heroes anymore,once the gear/skills are up to date then move the level forward as 1,when it comes to getting DK ult up you may need a meat shield(shallow)for the first fight,crusade is all about nuke before there ults hit to minimise all damage so you don't lose Dps by using a healer,so to sum up pick 9/fully gear them/get all skills up and then move forward with levels,people just jump levels and for some reason they think they can still win without getting their skills on par???the highter you get the smarter and more prepared your opponent will be