Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RE: The Crusade is so easy, you really should stop complaining, and stop fixing it

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

RE: The Crusade is so easy, you really should stop complaining, and stop fixing it

At the beginning, I want to say, every coin you spend on Wind Master after 3 stars is a waste, With same coins, you should get a 3 star pilot
    For any free/low-vip players, please check out your Arcane Sapper and Mystic, they are really good for Crusade

That is all what I can say, people just ignore things they refuse to accept, and experiences from suffering somewhere else.

The Crusade is just so easy, that I can't imagine bunch of people complaining it all day.
    Things might get a little bit tough when you face 4 heroes with empty slot, or 3+two lvl 1 heroes. But so what, even they happens in a row, there is some way to get around it. For fight 1-9 you suppose not to lose any HP/MP, for fight 10-13 you suppose not to lose any hero, your common heroes should be able to do that.

This game is only playable for two months at most. Most of major team is 4/5 star, and will be 5 start at the second double drop rate event. Since then, everything just depends on what dev offer for monthly hero and time. Everything is back to time, eventually

Let me start with a quote, which just tell the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by ;42088
    The only problem is that idiots can't complete it as they use stupid heroes and focus on 5/6 instead of keeping 10 at the same level constantly so you can rotate group,this will never be fixed cause it requires a half a brain to play(sadly not all seem to be born with one),I'm only vip5 but it's after keeping me till lv63 to fully work with the 8/9 heroes I have chosen,I'm happy when I complete it as I know I worked my system well,people WON'T STOP COMPLAINING unless they get things handed to them on a plate,crusade is fine as it is,even if there 5 levels up on you with a 2nd team on full ults you can damage them enough for your main team to easily finish the job off,I'd love to see pictures of failed crusades a d the heroes used
    So I will share two Crusades I did with my level 56 team (one of them is with 59DK, thats all), No hire hero, so that simulate "single DK"

today's fight

a fight 5 days ago

Any farm strategy inquiry is welcomed

Any fight tactics inquiry is double-welcomed

Any complaining about expertise, only VIP10 could live is triple-welcomed

Fight 1, part I

Start with today's fight, every fight should have a good start, like the follow, they should come in a row, otherwise it is so boring to farm energy

Stage 4-9, keep your HP/MP high

Team status after stage 6, everyone charged

Team status after stage 9, OC a little bit low, but good to go

fight 1, part II

Some "tough" fight at stage 10, as you know they resist your magic

Stage 11-15, piece of cake

Stage 14, first hero down, AS die for team HP, I even don't bother to let Chaplain heal, because stage 15 is the easiest

Stage 15, I admit opposite is so weak today, but stage 15 is always easy, check what my expendable team could do (Shallow+Mystic+WM+MM+LE, full-loaded)

I fight with more detail is coming, hope you understand how easy it is

Fight 2, part I

Now again, a fight I did 5 days ago,
    Start

Rest

Team status after stage 5

Last hit of stage 6

Fight 2, part II

Team status after stage 7

Fight start of stage 9

Fight end of stage 9, see how easy it is with the most common 5 heroes you've got

Fight end of stage 10, WC+OC+SM+COM+WM

Fight 2, part III

Fight end of stage 14, First and Second hero down here

How expendable team could do to stage 15, WC revived

How to win stage 15

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Hi guys, I just started here in the forums just to post this but I have been reading stuff here from time to time.

I am at level 63, with highest arena rank of 114, average power 19,700. This happened twice already in the crusade. So at 5/15 today (6/15 YESTERDAY), I encountered Antares (team level 76). He got 3 (4-5 stars heroes - warchief, commando and luna) and 2 (level 1 heroes), you can see it in the attachments. guess with 3 (4-5 stars heroes) plus 2 (level 1 heroes), he was able to pull down his power
    IMG_6606.jpg
    Well he easily swept off my first setup, then second (with mercenary) and then eventually was only able to kill his warchief once. I think this is really unfair, I guess with 3 (4-5 stars heroes) plus 2 (level 1 heroes), he was able to pull down his power but nevertheless it really sucks.
    IMG_6607.jpg
    What can you say about this guys?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    maybe it's like soul stones drop rate, it's base on 'LUCK'. I have to admit, you, @Prodigalr, are a super lucky guy in Crusade.

* With things base on luck only, should we now discuss about 'luck'.
    Last edited by bin; 10-26-2014 at 04:09 AM.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    ROFL. Massive haters crusade finishers wannabe wave incoming.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 8

Good trick!

This is the key!

You have 1x tank 59 (DK) - not mercenary! => your team level is 59 at least.
    +11x hero at 56. Not 59! they are lower level.

Thanks for share!

Here is a brainless who fail:

My team level is 50.
    I wanted to unlock Old curse, so I have raised my heros to rank up in arena: Brute, Commando, Chaplain, Leaves Shadow, Emberstar, Cleric are maxed / was maxed yesterday.
    Having team level 50 and heros 50 I got strong opponents.
    If my team level would be 53 and I could hire a lvl 53 DK maybe I could pass it! -with a fully trained DK and enchanted. I have hired a DK once, which only Ulti was trained ( but I had no better option)

- just unlocked war chief, he eats my money, tomorrow I will unlock Old Curse that will eat my money for 1 more week.

Can you confirm you have 1 Crusade /day to feed those large number of hero ?! - and not using Midas 10x / day?
    Last edited by heroeszabi; 10-26-2014 at 12:46 PM.
    If you don't like my posts : add me to Ignore your list - open the link here and press YES

Gold Member Contributor Level 7

So a few questions

Hey thanks for the post could you explain a bit more ?

1. If I understand it right, your Teamlevel needs to be 3-4 lvls higher then your heroes (except the Maintank, I guess who ever you can get your hands on). Because Crusades opponent teams get calculated according to your combined hero power ? and not Teamlevel ?

2.What did you do with your starting characters they lvl up quit a bit to... do they push your rating, in other words you get harder enemys, even if u dont use them and only have them?

3. What rating are you in Arena? You have Old Curse so you need to play at least a bit arena? What rank would you recomend to get? so you get some arena points but still beat crusade well ?

4. Why dont get windmaster ? Or only level 3 ?

5. Why is Pilot so good? I dont see you using him ?

6. I love Arcan Sapper, but he dies really fast, how do you use em? So its worth to push him to purple and 3-5 Stars ? (mine is 1 star and blue2 on teamlvl 37)

7. Which tank shall I get if I dont get a Brute in the Chest? Shallow Keeper and push him?

8. What Chars do you suggest for Crusade? OC for example takes so time to get... especially with low arena ranking...

9. Oh and another important question. Will you have a harder time with this strategy in Arena or normal mode ? Or do you benefit too ?

Thank you very much !

Quote Originally Posted by Tremain View Post
    5. Why is Pilot so good? I dont see you using him ?

6. I love Arcan Sapper, but he dies really fast, how do you use em? So its worth to push him to purple and 3-5 Stars ? (mine is 1 star and blue2 on teamlvl 37)

7. Which tank shall I get if I dont get a Brute in the Chest? Shallow Keeper and push him?
    AS: There is a LOT of difference even in Blue+2 with AS 1* and AS 2* Blue+2+ all slots enchanted. It live longer and do more dps ( so maybe 3-4x dps since he can cast uti 2x-3x really fast if he don't die.) - but need DK with that Blue buff to protect him a Cleric is also welcome, when he is used.

Pilot: they ignore the tanks fighting and while they are dueling in front he will kill your middle+back area. So is good to kill ASAP: Old Curse, Succubus, Wind Master, Mystic and such. Is like AS, but he return to your base, not stay there after flying like AS after blinking.

Tank: He has DK, War Chief 4 star!, LE, SK 3*, Cleric2*,Savage One2*. He has no Brute
    The only problem is .... focus on 5/6 heroes instead of keeping 10 at the same level constantly so you can rotate group
    This is not "which tank", but "which tanks" and you have the response
    Last edited by heroeszabi; 10-26-2014 at 02:39 PM.
    If you don't like my posts : add me to Ignore your list - open the link here and press YES

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Ok thanks a lot I still have a Pilot** and Arcan Sapper *
    I will give it a try.
    It would be amazing if you could answer my other questions too.. seems like u know a lot about Heros Charge.. coz I just started playing 3 Days agon and dont wanne make all the stupid mistakes... (but seems like I already did some)

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Thanks for the thread,10 heroes are easy to keep levelled,I don't see why people struggle with that??? I've 9 lv64 and have over 400 cheese spare so everyone should have a similar situation.Arena and crusade are two different fights,I suggested in previous posts that 4 high energy regain Dps with DK rules,plus as this guy showed you should have all 8/9 ults ready in the first 3/4 fights with chaplain involved here and there,gear is so important to,everything after purple should be fully enchanted and ready to go,I bet most rather level 11/12/13 heroes instead and getting gear(gear=victory),plus having heroes like cleric in your team is a fail

Quote Originally Posted by Tremain View Post
    Ok thanks a lot I still have a Pilot** and Arcan Sapper *
    I will give it a try.
    It would be amazing if you could answer my other questions too.. seems like u know a lot about Heros Charge.. coz I just started playing 3 Days agon and dont wanne make all the stupid mistakes... (but seems like I already did some)
    4. Why dont get windmaster ? Or only level 3 ?
    Easy the answer:
    Check his heroes and the Hero list what you can purchase with Crusade Coins:
    Wind Master 10+20+50=80 soul
    Pilot: 30 soul
    Commando 10+20+50+100+150=220 souls
    Mystic : 30 soul ( to 2*)
    Imperial Executioner
    Lightning Elemental : 80 soul
    ------ 410 soul ----
    He has one 3* from the Start: Wind Master or LE in best case, so at least 330 souls purchased.

330 souls x 100 coins = 33k crusade coins needed to have that set of hero, what he presented. ( if you got LE or WM from box)

1x Crusade gives 1200 coins? -if that then 28x 15/15 victory needed.

If he would take WM to 5 star, then not 330, but 590 souls needed, which is 59k crusade coins, it is a big difference...
    Last edited by heroeszabi; 10-26-2014 at 03:24 PM.