Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please explain heroes stats in detail!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    His explenation is perfectly fine.

While Ucool could make a better job explaining ability types and scaling of abilities you can read in the ability description If its a magical ability. If it doesnt say that its a magical ability it is physical.

And finally the answering to the silence question!
    You cant silence physical abilities

Bronze Member Contributor Level 8

life steal stat

Quote Originally Posted by flexr View Post
    The life steal is based on your damage against the enemies team. Let's say your WC aura is at 10% and he hits for 10k, he will heal himself back for 1k hp. That's why it's very useful in teams that has strong damage dealer with high crit rate like Lunar or Leaves. 1 crit and they can be back to half-full hp.
    Aura is the energy pool or who knows, but need to do dmg to heal back.
    If you don't like my posts : add me to Ignore your list - open the link here and press YES

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Trickster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigalr View Post
    Stats:
    1 str = 18 hp + 0.33 armor + 1 physical attack if hero is major in str = 4 hero power
    1 agi = 0.33 physical crit + 1.33 physical attack if hero is major in agi, = 3.67~4 hero power, also increase your attack and cast speed
    1 int = 2 Magic power + 1 physical attack if hero is major in int. = 4 hero power
    I disagree about these one.
    Fought an enemy with 4* shadow leaves, mine still at 3*. we both has commando,
    after that, i watched my replay and clearly can see that agi doesn't increase your agility or cast speed.
    3* shadow leaves aspd is same with 4* shadow leaves.

as we know that after evolve, it's agility growth got increased, and give a huge gain on its stats.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Bump .
    Sorry i wanna know how energy regen and hp regen works on arena . anyone can explain ? And how dodge calculated ? is it based on percentage ?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by artlogicgames View Post
    Bump .
    Sorry i wanna know how energy regen and hp regen works on arena . anyone can explain ? And how dodge calculated ? is it based on percentage ?
    Energy and hp regen are useless in arena.

Afaik nobody tested out the dodge mechanics yet