Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crusade is too easy. Stop complaining that it's hard.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by irony View Post
    actually he is quite good. His ulti basically melts 70-80% hp on most mid and back line. Add in windmaster or succubus, would be nice...

Somehow like a cheap alternative to Death MAge. Just that he needs like a few LONG seconds to fully power up ulti
    Do you mind sharing what Death Mage is like? I heard that he's OP, but don't know much other than that.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 8
    @Sharewood

if you attach image to this forum, then the readers who read this forum in monitor and not a low resolution device will see a very ugly image, like me:

Observe my image here is clean, crisp: from the background you can read the letters, at your image is hardly to observe the enemy hero level number.

Here is decribed how I am doing: http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...ll=1#post40585
    Last edited by heroeszabi; 10-25-2014 at 03:47 PM.
    If you don't like my posts : add me to Ignore your list - open the link here and press YES

The crusade opponent matching is so screwed up because:
    It calculates ur top 5 heroes power (u cant do anything about it sorry) but it doesnt calculate ur opponents top 5 heroes power while deciding who u meet in the crusade. Instead It calculates the arena defending team power (which is easily manipulated by player) and chooses ur opponent in crusade which has the same power at ur top team. Therefore if u r lv 50 and has 12k pow, u might have to face lv 60 player with 3 heroes (even less power than ur team) and u will be wiped. I call it the bully system because the top player will be able to adjust their power and harass u like hell in crusade.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    For me crusade become easier every day.. Last month i always ended crusade at 10/15 tops.. Almost every enemies have brute or deathknight.. But start from october, i don't care if my enemies have brute or dk or succubus.. Every day, i get wiped out at 15/15, almost completing the crusade.. And i already complete the crusade 3 times..

I hope next month i can complete it every day..

@heroeszabi

Thanks! I was wondering how other people were doing them. Just updated earlier posts with bigger images.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherwood View Post
    Do you mind sharing what Death Mage is like? I heard that he's OP, but don't know much other than that.
    Well just cast ulti at the beginning of each round, the small spirits will wander around dealing dmg as they pass thru each hero. It will randomly hit all and last about 5 secs. Once ulti is done, it heals back death mage. She has auto aoe silence and another aoe atk as well though not very strong.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I am at level 63, with highest arena rank of 114, average power 19,700. This happened twice already in the crusade. So at 5/15 today (6/15 YESTERDAY), I encountered Antares (team level 76). He got 3 (4-5 stars heroes - warchief, commando and luna) and 2 (level 1 heroes), you can see it in the attachments. guess with 3 (4-5 stars heroes) plus 2 (level 1 heroes), he was able to pull down his power but you know how unreliable the power calculation here is right? This really sucks.
    IMG_6606.jpg

Well he easily swept off my first setup, then second (with mercenary) and then eventually was only able to kill his warchief once. I think this is really unfair, I guess with 3 (4-5 stars heroes) plus 2 (level 1 heroes), he was able to pull down his power but nevertheless it really sucks.
    Click image for larger version.
    IMG_6607.jpg
    What can you say about this guys?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I just want to kill this thread maker!!!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Well I'm not that lucky, before stage 5 I have often met team with only 4 hero BUT 4-5 lvl above mine.... they just raped me. And its like that everyday.

Im lucky if I can go to stage 10 without seeing one of these crappy teams.

Easy?!

i always encountered this guy whose level is 56 and he got that DEATH MAGE who is really hard to defeat!!! and i am level 48...

totally agree crusade is easy

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

so its easy or difficult?

Quote Originally Posted by Sherwood View Post
    Fooled you! Sorry guys, I just felt like a fucking legend for getting as far as I did in crusade today, so I wanted a bit of attention. So, without further ado, here it is!

Now, I'm not going to draw attention to any particular fight, but I'll just leave you with this phrase that I read in this forum some time ago.
    "It's meant to be challenging", "more fun", "I'm sure our devs know what they are doing." I don't have any beef with UCool's business model, but I found those statements to be amusing. By the way, it's an absolute miracle that I got that far in crusade today.
    I'm level 64 and have completed crusade for the whole last week. With one team.