Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crusade is too easy. Stop complaining that it's hard.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Crusade is too easy. Stop complaining that it's hard.

Fooled you! Sorry guys, I just felt like a fucking legend for getting as far as I did in crusade today, so I wanted a bit of attention. So, without further ado, here it is!

Now, I'm not going to draw attention to any particular fight, but I'll just leave you with this phrase that I read in this forum some time ago.
    "It's meant to be challenging", "more fun", "I'm sure our devs know what they are doing." I don't have any beef with UCool's business model, but I found those statements to be amusing. By the way, it's an absolute miracle that I got that far in crusade today.
    Last edited by Sherwood; 10-26-2014 at 02:22 AM.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8

Nice misleading title

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherwood View Post
    Fooled you! Sorry guys, I just felt like a fucking legend for getting as far as I did in crusade today, so I wanted a bit of attention. So, without further ado, here it is! Attachment 1445Attachment 1446Attachment 1447Attachment 1448Attachment 1449

Now, I'm not going to draw attention to any particular fight, but I'll just leave you with this phrase that I read in this forum some time ago.
    "It's meant to be challenging", "more fun", "I'm sure our devs know what they are doing." I don't have any beef with UCool's business model, but I found those statements to be amusing. By the way, it's an absolute miracle that I got that far in crusade today.
    Well u just turned full purple
    .thats quite normal.

Quote Originally Posted by irony View Post
    Well u just turned full purple
    .thats quite normal.
    Oh, I know. I'm sorry, I haven't uploaded all the pictures yet.

Last edited by Sherwood; 10-26-2014 at 02:08 AM.

Last edited by Sherwood; 10-26-2014 at 02:16 AM.

Last edited by Sherwood; 10-26-2014 at 02:20 AM.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Try to complete it everyday. That's the thing.

Last edited by Sherwood; 10-26-2014 at 02:22 AM.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Mystara's Avatar
    Regenerasi with four lvl 59s and one lvl 1?
    http://forum.ucool.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30906&dateline=141327  9605

mentsret per

Yeah, so glad that didn't take me out. Otherwise, I wouldn't have been able to see the ridiculous line up towards the end. Honestly, how does that guy belong to my 'pool' at stage 8? This matching formula keeps puzzling me. When your disable (in my case, old curse's ulti) misses on basically all of them, I don't see how they equal you in 'power.' I think that probably crusade matching system is fine. It's just the power calculation that's hugely screwed up.

Nice haha.. well in my experience till now. Only encountered this once or twice. And usually the day after today, will be a breeze to compensate haha.

Once i encountered warchiefs every round.

Now it seems warchief only appears at 7/15 and 15/15

But again I either use 2 DK or 1 Death Mage.. so nvr really had problems with crusade.

I hope so. Yesterday, I also had to face 4 lvl 59s at some early stage. I've been facing at least 4 war chiefs the moment I started facing purple heroes though. I still haven't even seen death mage yet, so I don't know how much that guy improves crusade. Hmmm, I'm yet to farm my DK but in order to get me though real horrors, I'm still farming for 4 star old curse at the moment.

Honestly, when your opponent is at least 5 levels higher than you, and has War Chief, Commando, Lunar Guardian, and Old Curse/Leaves Shadow, your DK literally melts, and your primary team is gone.

I really want some advice on handling this combination because you can't disable them, and your tank just melts away.

Btw, what server are you on? I think seeing war chief at only two rounds is a miracle. Today, I was more horrified by the level differences, but the number of teams with war chiefs was pretty average 13/15? I've been seeing 10+ this guy for the past five days or so. I had to change my team formation to kill the guys at the back first.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    I hope so. Yesterday, I also had to face 4 lvl 59s at some early stage. I've been facing at least 4 war chiefs the moment I started facing purple heroes though. I still haven't even seen death mage yet, so I don't know how much that guy improves crusade. Hmmm, I'm yet to farm my DK but in order to get me though real horrors, I'm still farming for 4 star old curse at the moment.

Honestly, when your opponent is at least 5 levels higher than you, and has War Chief, Commando, Lunar Guardian, and Old Curse/Leaves Shadow, your DK literally melts, and your primary team is gone.

I really want some advice on handling this combination because you can't disable them, and your tank just melts away.

Btw, what server are you on? I think seeing war chief at only two rounds is a miracle. Today, I was more horrified by the level differences, but the number of teams with war chiefs was pretty average 13/15? I've been seeing 10+ this guy for the past five days or so. I had to change my team formation to kill the guys at the back first.
    You have to put your tank in the fridge to avoid melting!

Just kidding. You may wanna try Mystic as support hero, he can make the whole enemies physical DPS go blind, buying enough time for you to finish them off.

Quote Originally Posted by flexr View Post
    You have to put your tank in the fridge to avoid melting!

Just kidding. You may wanna try Mystic as support hero, he can make the whole enemies physical DPS go blind, buying enough time for you to finish them off.
    Good advice! In fact, that's what I'm doing. Works quite nicely when you are near the same level. In fact, he's absolutely awesome. Unfortunately, that pretty much misses all when your opponent is about 5 levels higher.

Good advice! In fact, that's what I'm doing. Works quite nicely when you are near the same level. In fact, he's absolutely awesome. Unfortunately, that pretty much misses all when your opponent is about 5 levels higher.
    actually he is quite good. His ulti basically melts 70-80% hp on most mid and back line. Add in windmaster or succubus, would be nice...

Somehow like a cheap alternative to Death MAge. Just that he needs like a few LONG seconds to fully power up ulti