Thread: New Hero - Flame Bird (Phoenix)

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Lightbulb [Suggestion] New Hero - Flame Bird (Phoenix)

New Hero - Flame Bird (Phoenix)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ave-fenix-741729.jpg 
Views:	1912 
Size:	17.4 KB 
ID:	1431
    Flame Bird controls the glowing flames of creation, able to be reborn before them as the explosion that started it all.

Features:
    -Strength Magical Hero!
    -3 Star Hero!
    -Possible Back or Midlane Support!
    -Cause Massive Magic Damage and Heals Friendly!
    -Cheat's the Dead!
    -Maybe you can kill yourself!

Attributes Growth (3 Star Hero):

Str: 6
    Int: 5.1
    Agi: 2

Main Skill:
    Name:  ray.png
Views: 67
Size:  9.4 KB
    Focus Sunray
    Flame Bird channels the energy of the sun, healing allies in front and damaging enemies, getting half the initial damage itself. The effect lasts a few seconds.

Initial Magic Damage: +150
    Magic DPS: +250
    Healing: 210

Skill 1:
    Name:  dive.png
Views: 67
Size:  9.6 KB
    Phoenix Dive
    Flame Bird flies forward dealing damage and reduces the attack of enemies a few seconds.

Initial Magic Damage: +200
    Damage Reduces: -15%

Skill 2:
    Name:  birds.png
Views: 64
Size:  8.7 KB
    Flaming Spirits
    Summons 5 Flaming Spirits that hit all targets in an explosion, 5 times, causing Initial Magic Damage and Magic DPS! Flame Bird takes half the initial damage for each bird.

Initial Magic Damage: +150
    Magic DPS: +200
    Duration DPS: 1 second each bird, max 5 seconds.

Supreme Skill:
    Name:  nova.png
Views: 56
Size:  9.9 KB
    SuperNova
    If Flame Bird reach 10% of its vitality, hes becomes a SuperNova energy ball, causing Magic DPS, becoming invulnerable the Magical Damage and the end,stun all enemies for 1 turn. If the SuperNova not destroyed in their time of activation, Flame Bird returns with full life, if not, hes DIE instantly!

Magic DPS: +250
    Duration: 8 Seconds
    SuperNova Life to Die: 35% Maximum Firebird Life + 500 B˘nus.
    Stun Duration: 1 Turn

This is it! Sorry for my bad english. The damage quoted are fictitious, only to be an example!

Credits: Me, for all, and my DotA2 Best hero, Icarus - Phoenix!! I really want see this hero here!!!!! *---*

Bye!!!!!
    Last edited by DarkTerrorBR; 10-24-2014 at 05:34 PM.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTerrorBR View Post
    New Hero - Flame Bird (Phoenix)
    Flame Bird controls the glowing flames of creation, able to be reborn before them as the explosion that started it all.

Features: Fire Element, Support, Massive Magic Damage, Cheat's the Dead!

Main Skill:
    Focus Sunray
    Flame Bird channels the energy of the sun, healing allies and damaging enemies, getting the initial damage itself. The radius lasts a few seconds.

Initial Magic Damage: 250
    Magic DPS: 150
    Healing: 200

Skill 1:
    Dive
    Flame Bird
    flies forward dealing damage and slowing the attack of enemies.

Initial Magic Damage: 300
    Damage Reduces: 15%

Skill 2:
    Flaming Spirits
    Summons 5 Flaming Spirits that hit all targets in an explosion, 5 times, causing initial damage and damage over time! Flame Bird takes half the initial damage for each bird.

Initial Magic Damage: 300
    Magic DPS: 200
    Duration: 2 seconds according to each bird.

Supreme Skill:
    SuperNova
    Flame Bird to reach 10% of its vitality, becomes a supernova energy causing magic damage over time, becoming invulveravel the magical damage and the end estun the enemies. If the supernova is not destroyed in their time of activation, Flame Bird returns with his life fulls, if not, shes DIE!

Magic DPS: 250
    Duration: 5
    Life supernova: 30% maximum life + 800 bonus.

This is it! Sorry for my bad english. The damage quoted are fictitious, only to be an example!

Credits: Me, for all, and my DotA2 Best hero, Icarus - Phoenix!! I really want see this hero here!!!!! *---*

Bye!!!!!
    Very nice. Probably a mid line, can see as a replacement for old curse due to his massive aoe atks, as well as heals. But due to his skills being suicidal, i supposed his hp should be of decent value? And i love the supernova. If it was like in dota, which takes 10 attacks to kill icarus , it would be broken bcus in HC, all heroes literally qttacks at the same spd if you notice.. so it wouldnt be working the same as in dota. But the nee versiom of supernova from you is splendid. 10% HP, maybe make it 6s bcus HC heroes really attack wayyy too slow.. since icarus is a str hero, 10% would be quite huge too, so the 6 seconds would be a test of luck whether you do the crit or not, hahas good idea anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by DontBeStupid View Post
    Very nice. Probably a mid line, can see as a replacement for old curse due to his massive aoe atks, as well as heals. But due to his skills being suicidal, ........
    I updated the topic, added some extra information, language corrections and more. But dont forget, this informations are ficiticios, for example only (like damage, stun duration...)!

Epic - I want to see this hero in-game.