Thread: Soulstone Drop Chance Decreased?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar

Soulstone Drop Chance Decreased?

I planned today, Oct 24, 2014 (gmt+8), to grind for soulstones once the daily reset commences but I was surprised to get NONE from my full stamina of 113/113 plus additional 120 stamina from spending 50 gems. I know this is very possible but NONE from that 19 tries I had? I think there's something wrong. Any same incident today?

EDIT: I forgot to mention I leveled up in the middle of grinding and gained around 97 stamina and that was additional 8 tries but still NONE!
    Last edited by Ferico; 10-24-2014 at 02:10 PM.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferico View Post
    I planned today, Oct 24, 2014 (gmt+8), to grind for soulstones once the daily reset commences but I was surprised to get NONE from my full stamina of 113/113 plus additional 120 stamina from spending 50 gems. I know this is very possible but NONE from that 19 tries I had? I think there's something wrong. Any same incident today?

EDIT: I forgot to mention I leveled up in the middle of grinding and gained around 97 stamina and that was additional 8 tries but still NONE!
    try to do it in elite stages next time

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherr View Post
    From his stamina per stage, I think he is doing elite stages, but 20+ tries with no drops sounds kinda extreme...

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    my record was 11 elite 0 soulstone O_O

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherr View Post
    I find it very funny for someone to conclude I was doing normal stages but everyone knows that loots are listed in stages for us to see where they can be grinded.

Well, I just tried this morning and I think the curse has been lifted for I looted streaks of soulstones now. Maybe yesterday was just my worst, or probably guinness world record, streak of unlucky elite stage hunting with 27 tries and no single soul stone was dropped.

Thanks. This thread can be closed now or can be a reference that 0 soulstone loot is very possible.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    just sharing

Yesterday
    22 Tries = 7 SS

This Morning
    6 Tries = 1 SS

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferico View Post
    I find it very funny for someone to conclude I was doing normal stages but everyone knows that loots are listed in stages for us to see where they can be grinded.

Well, I just tried this morning and I think the curse has been lifted for I looted streaks of soulstones now. Maybe yesterday was just my worst, or probably guinness world record, streak of unlucky elite stage hunting with 27 tries and no single soul stone was dropped.

Thanks. This thread can be closed now or can be a reference that 0 soulstone loot is very possible.
    I had suffered this problem too.. From 20 tries, i only get 2 soulstones.. But the next day, it gets back to normal..

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    my record was yesterday

41 tries = 2 SS

FML