Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Clarifying Drop Rate for Soul Stones

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Volodya View Post
    I want a hero "master of sword". How I can take him?
    You mean swordmaster.

You can only get him in marcial merchant, or if lucky, i think in chests.

New Comers Contributor Level 1

Thumbs up Soul stone drop rate dropped from 30% to 20%

Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    Dear Leaders,

We have been receiving complaints from time to time stating that the drop rate for soul stones or the Crusade’s difficulty/match rules have been modified without an official notice. We’d like to take a quick moment and clarify the policy:

Every drop rate/gold rate/matching rules change to chests/Crusade/Booty Cave/Campaign/Guild Raid/etc, are announced through in game mail, forum and event system. No unannounced drop rate/gold rate/matching rules change has been ever made from Version 1.0, and there will never be. In addition, we’ll even attempt to offer more methods for leaders to get heroes gear and other items in the future.

We’ll ensure that our leaders are informed if these kind of changes are made. We apologize that this kind of topic is being moved to the off-topic category but encourage you to keep discussing matters and offering suggestions.

Thank you again for your support on this game and wish you each the best in Heroes Charge!

Best regards

Ember
    Same thing happened to me recently. I usually get 1 Soul Stone out of 3 raids or so (so the drop rate is about 30%). but the last 2,3 days it took like 5 or 6 raids to get 1 Soul Stone (it seems that the rate has been set to 20%).

I think the reason is because version 1.8 is coming with Soul Shop, uCool decide to decrease the drop rate of Soul Stone so that players have to pay more for soul coins

I have the exact same feeling, since this weekend or so i get 0 soulstones out of 3 runs. Before that, sometimes, i even got 2 out of 3.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    that's kind sad. This kind of move can make the game go bad fast, dont need more P2W stuff and fuck others players.

I am a low vip, but if continue i just cant keep put more and more for nothing.

Lets wait and see..

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by angelov View Post
    I have the exact same feeling, since this weekend or so i get 0 soulstones out of 3 runs. Before that, sometimes, i even got 2 out of 3.

2 out of 3???????????????Thats a blatant lie,i play 3 months straight,always farming elite stages,never have i seen 2 shards drop.Always one drops and mostly at the third try,and you can take that to the bank son

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by samitas View Post
    2 out of 3???????????????Thats a blatant lie,i play 3 months straight,always farming elite stages,never have i seen 2 shards drop.Always one drops and mostly at the third try,and you can take that to the bank son
    LOL excuse me? I literally got 2/3 for Shadowleaf and a Vengeance Spirit stage JUST today. Balancing that out I got 0/3 for Machinist and one War Chief stage. Some days I get more 2/3, other days I get 0/3. I'm sure if I kept track of it the average rate would be close to 1/3.

Like i said highly unlikely,i always do elite stages and alawys get my shard on the very last run(3/3),can a mod elaborate on whats going on?I have noticed that low level stages rarely give shards though oO

Yep, like the other guy said. I have gotten 2/3 soulstones (few times), but in contrast to that, I run 3 times without soulstone almost everyday in some stage.

Yep, like the other guy said. I have gotten 2/3 soulstones (few times), but in contrast to that, I run 3 times without soulstone almost everyday in some stage.

is the stage you dont get shards a low lv one?because i never get shards on low lv ones,eg elite stage 5? at chapter 1,the one with warchief,he never drops his shard on that stage for me,ever

New Comers

Crusade bugged for past week

Crusade is bugged for me, having to play the same over developed team first round again today.
    Read into this in forum; said my arena and grand arena ranks can impact booty cave and crusade.
    Few days ago I flopped out of competition and dropped my rank to high 3000's for each. I got one day of crusade where I could pass the first round with out losing 8 to 12 of my heroes.
    Levelling without crusade benefits is crippling. I'm out (1.3million gold a day), and dragon coins. 1000 dragons coins are easy to get every day, and convert to 10 hero stones for my most valued heros.
    10 hero stones coverts at 40 gems (TOTALS 4000 gems a day). Support pls ID:4745889
    Last edited by Turner114; 01-28-2015 at 05:56 PM. Reason: To add my game id

Quote Originally Posted by samitas View Post
    is the stage you dont get shards a low lv one?because i never get shards on low lv ones,eg elite stage 5? at chapter 1,the one with warchief,he never drops his shard on that stage for me,ever
    Exactly that one, im struggling with the low level elite stages (i'm level 59), and i almost dont get soulstones from the first chapters.

Exactly that one, im struggling with the low level elite stages (i'm level 59), and i almost dont get soulstones from the first chapters.

yeah low level stages dont drop shards for me either >.> we need an explanation on this

uCool does not change any drop rates without announcing it first and nothing is changed since v1.0. It's just luck or the opposite of it. Sometimes you get 2 ss in an Elite instance, sometimes you get 0, but in long-term it evens out at around 30-ish %.
    Server 58 - Sheikh

Yeah, i guess that's it, u can get 0/3, as you can get 2/3. Although, and according to the guide for farming soulstones (which I have experienced so far). When rading for soulstones, if u get the soulstone at the first try, most likely it won't drop another one in the next minute, "stages that give you same soulstones are linked", so, if you are farming WC, who has 3 elite stages, and u do the 3 of them in less than a minute, probably you will not get as many (talking about 1 or 2 more as much) as if you do it in different times the same day.
    For example, today i farmed WC from the first stage, no drop, farm once in the stage 7 or 8 (dont remember), drop, and a couple hours ago farmed again and got the second drop from that stage.

Maybe I'm just paranoid. And as edzhis said, in long-term it ends up being 30%.

The soul stone drop rates can indeed make you think a lot of reasons why is it like that.
    From what I remember and read it's something like:
    1) Get a soul stone
    2) Next chance is 0% of getting another one
    3) Next is 50%. If you get it, next is 0%. If you don't get it - it's 90%.

Anyway, this method helps farming them. I'm farming WC 9ss /18 chances - 50% is max, been doing this for 3 days now and it works, although sometimes you might need to retreat more than you'd like to.
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...-farming-guide
    Server 58 - Sheikh