Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Clarifying Drop Rate for Soul Stones

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by santanazz View Post
    From my investigation, each Elite stage has 3 chances and SS is one of them.. I believe that we should be got 1 SS, but sometimes nothing at all.. My suggestion is, if your got a SS from the 1st chance, stop hoping the 2nd SS in the rest two chances, unless you paid gem to refresh it and you have a chance to get it once again. This shall make this game more interesting and excited.
    U could get 2 ss from 1st and 3rd chance, but not 2nd and 3rd, and the chance is rather low. Unless you need that soul urgently, if not just give up after getting the first soul.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Caspdown View Post
    /facepalm

No rates did not change because you were unlucky today... And if you're unlucky tomorrow, or any other day for that matter, the rates still would not have changed.
    I hope that you're right. I've never meet this case before. Normally, i get 1 SS after 1-3 times (for 1 Elite stage)

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    This morning I gained 2 stones from 3 consecutive elite's.
    4 WC, 2 bears.

On my server only got about 8 stones total from all elite's.

Dunno bout them droprates, seems pretty random to me lol.
    Playing servers:
    -3 Fun server
    -16 Fun server
    -23 Usually top 10.
    -31 Fun server.

I just wish the drop rate was a little higher from the Elite Stages. I farmed 2 Chaplain, Cleric, and Shallows Kepper Elite stages. So a total of 18 raids. So... if we do 18x12 (stamina) = 216 Stamina used each day for the past few days. I've gotten only 1 Shallows and 1 Cleric Stone.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Drop rate need a little review. Maybe i'm unlucky but i'm farming SK and LS from several days and i'm really lucky if i get 1 soulstone from 15 tries. I tried even with WC and in 9elites i get 0 stone, it's a joke. Same thing in my second server, drop chance sometimes seems to be near 0%

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvanas View Post
    Drop rate need a little review. Maybe i'm unlucky but i'm farming SK and LS from several days and i'm really lucky if i get 1 soulstone from 15 tries. I tried even with WC and in 9elites i get 0 stone, it's a joke. Same thing in my second server, drop chance sometimes seems to be near 0%

Yeah, It's taken me almost a month to farm 15 soulstones from 2 Cleric and chaplain elite stages.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 CrazyEyesDave's Avatar
    1 soul stone should definitely drop from one of the 3 tries available on the elite stages.

It is NOT NORMAL to spend 400 stamina and get only 3-5 soul stones.

The game should be fun and cause joy, not frustration and annoyance.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Mert's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEyesDave View Post
    1 soul stone should definitely drop from one of the 3 tries available on the elite stages.

It is NOT NORMAL to spend 400 stamina and get only 3-5 soul stones.

The game should be fun and cause joy, not frustration and annoyance.
    This.

The luck factor should only be in these 3 tries.

Depending on your luck you spend 16 or 32 or 48 stamina to get one stone. Not empty hands. It's already takes so long to summon or evolve a hero. Don't make it more frustrating.

And don't tell me you don't play with numbers everyday. One day I get stones at every first try and the other day it drops to ~10 stones from 800+ stamina. This is not rng. This is "Adjusting" numbers depending on how much money you want me to spend on gems or to keep the population happy when you screw a patch.

Stop touching the numbers or at least tell us you increased the drop rate that specific day because of 'whatever'.

Regards.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 CrazyEyesDave's Avatar
    Basically I spent so much stamina to get a bunch of crap items, which I already had more than plenty.

All that did was make me regret spending money on this game. DO YOU WANT PEOPLE TO INVEST MORE MONEY OR NOT?

If I knew what I would get in advance, I would have used the stamina to farm reels for bag of holding, staff of rawlis (50 reels to craft one).

As if it wasn't bad enough I use raid 10 and get just 2 freaking fragments.

FIX THE DROP RATES!!!
    Last edited by CrazyEyesDave; 11-11-2014 at 03:46 PM. Reason: typo

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Ucool,the drop rate for me is pretty low,is seen like 40% get 0/3 in a 3 times elite stage,that mean nothing!
    60% get 1/3,5% get 2/3,actually what I want to tell Ucool is WE DONT NEED GET 2 SOUL STONES IN 3 TIMES STAGE,WE ONLY JUST NEED 100% GET 1/3 IN 3 STAGE!, specially after spend 20 & 50 Gems and get NOTHING!,every times I spend 360 Gems & 432 stamina to the elite stage in one day,and the result is I only get 8?!! This is 360 Gems and 432 Stamina and haven't count for the buying stamina cost!! That should be 12!! 12 is enough!! I don't need 13/14!! Just need balance 12 in total 36 times raid!! I calculate everyday how much soul stones I still need to go for,and how many days I need to wait for,and the final is always late so much days than I calculate just because I always get nothing in a 3stage raid!!! if 100% get 1/3 in 3 times stage we can just decide today I want to spend gems or not! Not like every times after I spend and I get nothing! Is a really funny & annoying system! Ucool must fix it!

Remember we just need 100% 1/3 in 3 times stage,DON'T NEED 2/3 in a really low rate like 5%!

Thx Ucool for the listen,hope Ucool is really listen and create the best game for us!
    Thx again!

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEyesDave View Post
    Basically I spent so much stamina to get a bunch of crap items, which I already had more than plenty.

All that did was make me regret spending money on this game. DO YOU WANT PEOPLE TO INVEST MORE MONEY OR NOT?

If I knew what I would get in advance, I would have used the stamina to farm reels for bag of holding, staff of rawlis (50 reels to craft one).

As if it wasn't bad enough I use raid 10 and get just 2 freaking fragments.

FIX THE DROP RATES!!!
    I really have to agree with this topic +

I play since late September, and it seems that the SS drop rate was around 30%...
    Now it seems to be nerfed between 10-15%.

We spend stamina to farm SS with a very poor drop rate and have no stamina left for other kind of farming.
    When we gain in level we just understand that the game became annoying...

NO MORE FUN and when we don't get amusement from a game we just stop playing it...
    If it is your purpose UCool, then I think you just do it right!!!

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    I just raided a single elite stage 6 times after reset without a single stone, and overall the drop rate seems lowered, a lot of 3x raids without drops lately.

Perhaps a safety net of some sort could be implemented, like 100% drop rate on third try if first 2 tries give nothing?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    i got 5 soulstones from 17 tries (29.4%) today

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    right now i'm so confused, don't know if ucool is lying us or they can't fix things right.

having a thread "clarifying" drop rate while the majority of the players experiment day by day a notorius change in drop rate.

To much irony for me.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

it seems that the drop rate really sucks.

This game is turning from fun to frustration. Drop rate sucks. I had so many 3raids with 0 stones. Now that is ridiculous. Maybe there will b a monthly card for 100% drop rate in every 3 tries for $9.99 per month.