Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Clarifying Drop Rate for Soul Stones

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    If you not compensate me for this issue then refund my money and i quit playing your game.

From vip11

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Trickster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by omegamaxz View Post
    If you not compensate me for this issue then refund my money and i quit playing your game.

From vip11
    compensate here compensate there, non sense for me, it also happened to me and all of HC's players, but it's okay that developers noticed it and will fix it soon..
    my suggestion is, don't waste your parents money next time.
    once you quit, go buy XBOX or PS4, just spent only $60, you can enjoy for a real game.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    CRIES EVERYWHERE
    Server 5 (Sniper)

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I dont get this, I've been playing for one week and half but I haven't seen any change, in 3 tries I almost always get a hero soulstone, the game has update a few times since I started and noticed no changes.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Caspdown's Avatar

From vip11
    There's nothing to compensate because there was no issue in the first place.

If you're gonna quit, then just quit, stop crying and whining on the forum... Every post I see from you is always "I'm VIP 11 so I'm entitled to this" or "I'm VIP 11 so change this or I'll quit"... Spending mommy's credit card doesn't make you entitled to anything, and in the end you just look tacky.
    Last edited by Caspdown; 10-30-2014 at 05:15 PM.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Good luck with that haha,you want your money back cause everything is not handed to you,it may seem the high VIP players are the ones funding the game but in reality they whinge about everything and hopefully do us all a favour and just leave

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I saved all my stamina for couple of days and went through the first 3 Elite Chapters. Got 1 Soul Stone total. Ouch.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar

From vip11
    you're not a very important person kiddo, you're a cow getting milked.

From vip9

Gold Member Contributor Level 7

Drop rate does seemed lowered

Have been fighting the elite stages and usually I get 1 / 3 SS. Sometimes I get unlucky and get none, while sometimes lucky I get 2.

Ever since the patch, there's an increased *unlucky* rolls. It seemed very consistently bad. Out of the 20 x 3 tries of the different elite stages for SS, I've not seen 1 single 2x SS per 3 tries. I have seen the same (if not more) no-SS tries.

It really does look like the drop rate have been decreased. (or just a bad luck for the past week, which seemed unlikely)

Would be great to look into the matter, or share the supposed drop rate % so the results can be checked and compared.

Thanks.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by mythic View Post
    It really does look like the drop rate have been decreased. (or just a bad luck for the past week, which seemed unlikely)

Would be great to look into the matter, or share the supposed drop rate % so the results can be checked and compared.

Thanks.

Is this from today? Because i'll did ten 3/3 Elite Stages today without any drop of Soul Stone...

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 tyrant160's Avatar
    Drop rate does seem to be low lately. but my guess is the more stars you have on your hero the less u will find. or the higher the level the less as well. as a business man i will make sure the rate lowers as you progress to make it more challenging and lastly. i guess it cant get easier as you get stronger.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrant160 View Post
    Drop rate does seem to be low lately. but my guess is the more stars you have on your hero the less u will find. or the higher the level the less as well. as a business man i will make sure the rate lowers as you progress to make it more challenging and lastly. i guess it cant get easier as you get stronger.

I don't think current number of stars on a hero matter.
    I have 1 Star Chaplain and Cleric. I went through their Elite stages today and only got 1 soulstone for Chaplain. None for Cleric.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

once SS per stage

From my investigation, each Elite stage has 3 chances and SS is one of them.. I believe that we should be got 1 SS, but sometimes nothing at all.. My suggestion is, if your got a SS from the 1st chance, stop hoping the 2nd SS in the rest two chances, unless you paid gem to refresh it and you have a chance to get it once again. This shall make this game more interesting and excited.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Does the drop rate change again? I did 7 rounds today without any SS dropped. This has never happened before.
    Last edited by Lily; 11-06-2014 at 01:57 AM. Reason: correct mistake

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Caspdown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    Does the drop rate change again? I did 7 rounds today without any SS dropped. This has never happened before.
    /facepalm

No rates did not change because you were unlucky today... And if you're unlucky tomorrow, or any other day for that matter, the rates still would not have changed.