Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Clarifying Drop Rate for Soul Stones

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Yeah, some say the stamina lost is not worth it. Anyway, it works.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by edzhis View Post
    The soul stone drop rates can indeed make you think a lot of reasons why is it like that.
    From what I remember and read it's something like:
    1) Get a soul stone
    2) Next chance is 0% of getting another one
    3) Next is 50%. If you get it, next is 0%. If you don't get it - it's 90%.

Anyway, this method helps farming them. I'm farming WC 9ss /18 chances - 50% is max, been doing this for 3 days now and it works, although sometimes you might need to retreat more than you'd like to.
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...-farming-guide
    Ember this needs to be fixed! This game isn't suppose to be about whom has all day to play to win. I don't want to lose to someone because he has all day to keep reseting elites when I only have time to hit raid 3.

Make ss appear after the battle ends like gold does.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Please stop asking them to fix this and ask for them to adjust the drop rate for ss and gear which really needs to be increased. If they increased the drop rate than people wouldn't need to reset raids. ss for people that you can only get in quests should be about 5 a day which would make it on par with crusade and guys in arena.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyvuknome View Post
    Ember this needs to be fixed! This game isn't suppose to be about whom has all day to play to win. I don't want to lose to someone because he has all day to keep reseting elites when I only have time to hit raid 3.

So if u spend more time to play the game you shouldnt be able to get benefits from it?
    U will get the same reward as the one who can play all day, it will just take you some longer.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    So as we've had it confirmed that the Bronze chests rate of getting purple items has been nerfed, I'm curious as to why we havent had any sort of *in game mail, forum and event system* notification of this? It does make me wonder also if this just happens to be the first time you have been caught out on such matters and the opening post of this thread is just to keep the amount of complaints.. and refunds to a minimum?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by ROEPRO View Post
    I was getting 1 minimum sometimes 2 per ss per every 3 raids trying to get them in the lower elite stages for cleric and chaplain. The last week ofgame play has gone from a 1 in 3 chance for chaplain to 1 in 6 if I'm lucky. I use raid and rebuy in both of chaplains stages...that's 12 try's and end up with 1....sometimes none. This is really pissing me off. I have spent tons of gems and stamina on this hero for ss. The drop rate is B.S.
    Why would you even farm chaplain at elite stages?

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Why would you even farm chaplain at elite stages?
    Is your point, for chaplain and other 1 star heroes, it is better to buy chests instead of using your stamina for soul stone drops?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by rugbyprop3 View Post
    Is your point, for chaplain and other 1 star heroes, it is better to buy chests instead of using your stamina for soul stone drops?
    Yes of course

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Agamerjes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Yes of course
    Strictly speaking of the Chaplain, I would encourage people to farm SSs until she gets to 3 stars. After that, yes stamina is better spent elsewhere. But, getting her to 3 stars as soon as possible is extremely useful.
    Life would be better with more Legos, and more naps.

Server: 58 Corvus

Agamerjes's Guide to HC Life, Universe, & Everthing:
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...and-Everything

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar

You have now the greatest hatred I had for a gameplay change. May you enjoy the rest of your life.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Congratulation!! Enjoy your selfish life where nobody can't be stronger than you, even they have worked hard.

Tony - time is a resource just like money. If you invest money, you get stronger, the same for time. Do not understand why would you even suggest that.. Other than that, your other help in this forum is appreciated.
    Server 58 - Sheikh

Give us back the former drop rate. Now free and low vip players have no chance to compete with vip 11+. This game is gonna be dead soon because of the developers' greed.

Give us back loot reset. Greedy buggers

Loot reset is not the only problem. My bigger problem is the stupid non-random fights. How do i beat trials when everytime all is the same - hits, misses, crits. It's ridiculous trying to beat Valkyrie trial and everytime my death mage misses the silence on ember again and again and again and again. What am I supposed to do against such pathetic coding?