Thread: All mods pls answer

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

All mods pls answer

I have submitted last ticket on the 5th and tomm is the 15th 10 days no response and this has been the way it has been with several tickets in the past month. Is there a reason we get no responses. Is it no responses cause everyone is counting the money thats coming in or is that times are tuff and evony had to let the responders go. Its called customer service to work with your customers when theres an issue. Any suggestions on how to get an answer to tickets would be appreciated.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Evony/ucool respond. your really having a laugh mate. they are useless.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Any customer treated like this has to go elsewhere to find a game that shows the customer some respect. I play Total Domination and Soldier. Please list the other games you play to let UCOOL know there are other games to play

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Allen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by <CSN>MR2 View Post
    I have submitted last ticket on the 5th and tomm is the 15th 10 days no response and this has been the way it has been with several tickets in the past month. Is there a reason we get no responses. Is it no responses cause everyone is counting the money thats coming in or is that times are tuff and evony had to let the responders go. Its called customer service to work with your customers when theres an issue. Any suggestions on how to get an answer to tickets would be appreciated.
    What is your issue and please tell me the ticket number? Sorry for this inconvenince.

issue 1 is 16 gems wasted cause it cliiamed i had no free builders. 774413 is ticket. ty thats the main issue. i reported a cheater also and several cheaters but tickets ge no resoponse. and ty allen for helping

issue 1 is 16 gems wasted cause it cliiamed i had no free builders. 774413 is ticket. ty thats the main issue. i reported a cheater also and several cheaters but tickets ge no resoponse. and ty allen for helping
    Please double check your ticket, it has been replied at 7th July. Thank you!

Ty allen for replying and reposting my post but sry to say there is no answer in mail or junk mail or deleted mail so i am not sure where the reply went can u pls post a copy for me so we can close this post Ty in advance

Ty allen for replying and reposting my post but sry to say there is no answer in mail or junk mail or deleted mail so i am not sure where the reply went can u pls post a copy for me so we can close this post Ty in advance

Subject: Update on Your Request
    To:
    Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Evony Customer Service.

Please reply to this email with the following additional information so that I can resolve your issue:

1 The time and date the problems happened, or when you first noticed them

2 Try giving me any details you can think of on the issues you have met

3 Please be as specific as you can. Whenever possible, please take screenshot's of the issue in question to display anything that will better clarify what you are reporting.

Best Regards,

Ray

Customer Service

Evony Team