Thread: Crashes

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Crashes

Too many crashes taking place after recent updates. More than i was used to.

It's been like that especially for raids and crusade, lately.

I understand i have an ipod 4 and it's not quite the optimum requirement to not worry about playing the game at ease, but still. Too many crashes, too often.

Any ideas, except buying something else?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aTa View Post
    Too many crashes taking place after recent updates. More than i was used to.

It's been like that especially for raids and crusade, lately.

I understand i have an ipod 4 and it's not quite the optimum requirement to not worry about playing the game at ease, but still. Too many crashes, too often.

Any ideas, except buying something else?
    Dear Leader,

Sorry for the inconvenience we brought you. Please try re-install the game which could help fix the problem. And We've also reported the bug to the developers to fix it as soon as possible. Thanks.

Best Regards

Betty

I tried reinstalling. Did nothing at all.

The game crashes when going to chest. Please fix

same here crashes everytime i go to chest

screen blackout

after the logo of ucool, i get all black on my phone...

Hi,

I agree, since yesterday (count 24h), I don't know which update, because there is a lot going on lately, but the game crashes A LOT and everywhere : When I click Replays on Arena, when I start a battle on Campaign, when I'm changing of battle screen / finishing a battle in Campain, etc... (though it's preatty random) Note that the game is freezing a lot ! Which never happened before. I'm on an Iphone 4 (last update).

Please fix this bugs before going any further in development like languages... I'm loosing all my stamina trying to play in Elite, I launch a game, it crashes in the middle of it, I lost 1 stamina (not a lot, but it's very reccurent, it's painful to use its stamina today).

I'm a bit disapointed, I just paid a Monthly Card, I'm now VIP3 and can't play the game properly.

Please do something,
    Regards,

Elfayer

EDIT : I think it's a memory problem (freeze + crash everywhere at any moment...). Look at your RAM consumption, leaks, etc !
    EDIT2 : I reboot my phone, it works a lot better.
    Last edited by Elfayer; 10-24-2014 at 12:55 PM.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Game has been crashing frequently since the recent maintenance we just had. Especially when we visit the bronze/gold chest.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    After upgrade the game freezes on my android samsung note 8 when i click on the bronze chest.
    Restart the tab and crash still here.
    It must be a bug.
    I have the main account on my ipad mini retina and the game is ok. I claimed all chests and no problem with them
    Last edited by Random Hero; 10-24-2014 at 01:43 PM.

I would really like more information on this. It's a pressing matter for me.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Me too! I did many rituals! Haha but still, got no choice since I love the game very much.

Same for me... crashing too often in my personal opinion.

game crashes

i cant even play a game anymore. every time i try the game crashes. all the money i spent to go up to level4 for a month is gone and i couldnt even play the game over the last couple of days. and i cant even help the guild i started. can you help me please. ive been trying to get a answer for a couple of days already