Thread: Need help from experienced player for arena team on new server

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Need help from experienced player for arena team on new server

Heya, so im playing this new server which id very much like to be in top 50 on..i bought some 10x chests and have the following heroes.. the server is barely a day old and currently im doing ok level wise, most top 20 are around my lvl

This is the compilation i use right now for arena:

Death Knight, Commando, Succubus, Pilot, Ice Mage

These are heroes I have that I dont use currently, because i have no idea if they are any good in arena:

Leave shadow
    Emberstar
    Admiral
    Necromancer
    Lightning elemental
    Warrior Monk
    Chaplain
    Psychic Sword
    Machinist
    Lightning master
    Psychopath
    Shallow Keeper
    Sniper
    Arcane Sapper

are any of those heroes good for early game arena? Or which ones of those are good end game pvp? I know i have to get War chief and old curse, they are my first priority.. but until then i need a decent team.. any suggestion to make my current arena team stronger ?

Thanks a lot in advance

Smile Alright

Quote Originally Posted by Xodi View Post
    Heya, so im playing this new server which id very much like to be in top 50 on..i bought some 10x chests and have the following heroes.. the server is barely a day old and currently im doing ok level wise, most top 20 are around my lvl

This is the compilation i use right now for arena:

Death Knight, Commando, Succubus, Pilot, Ice Mage

These are heroes I have that I dont use currently, because i have no idea if they are any good in arena:

Leave shadow
    Emberstar
    Admiral
    Necromancer
    Lightning elemental
    Warrior Monk
    Chaplain
    Psychic Sword
    Machinist
    Lightning master
    Psychopath
    Shallow Keeper
    Sniper
    Arcane Sapper

are any of those heroes good for early game arena? Or which ones of those are good end game pvp? I know i have to get War chief and old curse, they are my first priority.. but until then i need a decent team.. any suggestion to make my current arena team stronger ?

Thanks a lot in advance
    Death Knight, Commando, Succubus, Pilot, Ice Mage -> This is good in early game.

DK - early game, can tank most of the damage, but in late game cannot.
    But then, best in Crusade as your primary tank. you can also earn gold with this hero in your guild mercenaries. Then, most of the players farm with WC stones. The best tank on Arena. You can also use Panda and Bear, they are all good in late game. But for now use DK for early game, I can also advise to use Shallow in late game if you don't have WC, Bear, or Panda.

Commando - Earn her stones as fast as you can at Crusade merchant. Best Buffer hero with agi boost and haste.

Succubus - Can be pain in ass both early and late game. Mid lane killer.

Pilot - So annoying hero, also 1 of the best damager in Arena.
    you can replace this hero with Leave Shadow, as LS has attack boost at her Purple Skill, It has also silence to interrupt enemies.

Ice Mage - can still be considered as Arena hero. Good AOE ulti and disabler with energy boost to her allies. You can replace this hero with Old Curse or Vengeance Spirit if you have.

All of these are based on my experience.
    Hope these help.

Best Regards,
    Win

Okay, yeah its what i use now, so basically no change needed? Rest of heroes i have are trash for arena?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Miserymachine's Avatar
    Psychic sword is a real headache under some conditions and in the later game she has an attack buff aura.

Ice mage seems to be weakness in my team, dies fast.. but maybe she is useful if i max her iceblock skill to stun front line tank?

Okay a little update, now i have warchief, professional killer, wandering spearman, mountain etc aswell

Im thinking of WC, wandering spearman, commando, leave shadow, ice mage ? and then later switch ice mage for OC