View Poll Results: What must be the first 3 star hero to buy the 2.99 card?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • None, I will not purchase it anyhow

3 4.41%
  • Doesn't matter, I will buy that card anyhow

12 17.65%
  • Brute

7 10.29%
  • Wind Master

3 4.41%
  • Private Killer

5 7.35%
  • Succubus

12 17.65%
  • Lightning Elemental

2 2.94%
  • Death Knight

34 50.00%
  • Vengeance Spririt

13 19.12%
  • other not VIP hero

2 2.94%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Poll: what hero need to be the first 3 star in orde make you buy the monthly card?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 8

Poll: what hero need to be the first 3 star in orde make you buy the monthly card?

The first box is Leaves shadow and Emberstar.
    The next box available in 46h for free or purchase is the same: it gives to you a 3 star hero.

As I have tested in my free account on the server the popular loot it is:
    Professional Killer
    Brute
    Wind Master
    Succubus

I have heard some got Deathknight, but has a low chance, since not many has and not many share it.
    I think Lightning Elemental is on that loot too. EDIT: just got it on the Commando server.
    For sure it is a 3 star hero, which needs 80 souls to unlock it in normal way. There aren't VIP heroes, just the free ones.

Maybe: Vengeance Spirit, Poisoned One, Psychic Sword, Lunar Guardian, Bear warrior, Soulhunter

Which one of this hero if is given as the first 3 star hero would you make to purchase the 2.99 monthly card and become VIP3?
    Last edited by heroeszabi; 10-26-2014 at 04:17 PM.
    If you don't like my posts : add me to Ignore your list - open the link here and press YES

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I vote for [Private Killer]. He must be a super cool VIP only hero.

* I reserve the right to change my vote if there is [VIP Killer] hero, that one must be awesome.

Admin please fix typos

When I have created the pool it was 5:33 AM. I was very sleepy.

Please edit my question and "What must be the first 3 star hero to but the 2.99 card?" replace with "buy"

Also the "Private Killer" with "Professional Killer"

Thanks
    If you don't like my posts : add me to Ignore your list - open the link here and press YES

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    DK is king of crusade so him all the way as that's where the gold is

I have this card and have not received any hero .. You mean buying the 2.99 card receive a hero?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatsu74 View Post
    I have this card and have not received any hero .. You mean buying the 2.99 card receive a hero?
    Also didn't find any connection between post and 3$ monthly card :|
    Anyway i got the succubus and couldn't be any happier now

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

no doubt about it

Quote Originally Posted by BJack View Post
    Also didn't find any connection between post and 3$ monthly card :|
    Anyway i got the succubus and couldn't be any happier now
    Most useful hero for start is DK no doubt about it....anything else is useless in the beginning. It is retarded simple, you will suck at crusade if you don`t have a DK. He is the only option to 15/15 daily. Sure some people will say otherwise but many will support my point. Anyone who has had DK from the 1st gold chest knows what I`m talking about. Crusade is dead easy with him on your side. Any other 3 star hero:

Pro Killer - crap/useless
    WM - good but not a must DPS
    Succubus - not a must for sure
    Lightning ele - lol NO! dead before casting his ulti
    Brute- meh...ok till purple then off to the garbage bin

DK - only good tank for Crusade (event till lvl70-80)

A tank that stays alive = success in crusade

Quote Originally Posted by kurnavilica View Post
    Most useful hero for start is DK no doubt about it....anything else is useless in the beginning. It is retarded simple, you will suck at crusade if you don`t have a DK. He is the only option to 15/15 daily. Sure some people will say otherwise but many will support my point. Anyone who has had DK from the 1st gold chest knows what I`m talking about. Crusade is dead easy with him on your side. Any other 3 star hero:

I have voted for Dk, because on other account I have.
    I disagree what is in bold.

Now the Crusade it is fixed or not, idk, but at least those level 1 hero are taken out.
    At stage 2 it is a very strange formula, idk what is there, but can happen to wipe you. - mostly not, but there are cases when yes it can and by far more harder.

I had a free account too, played there, to not look and wait the stamina leak.
    There I got Brute. At beginning it was a nice and easy due to his 3*.
    Later unlocked War chief.
    While it was the double souls event I have farmed everything and at front I have a Shallows keeper 2* , Cleric 2*
    So at the campaign I didn't had any problem.
    At crusade the frontline dies usually and not the whole team.
    If you have replacement, might work, but hard to feed they skills.
    Wc, Admiral - everyone it has
    Cleric, Shallows keeper easy to unlock, they can resist 1 or 2 stages, at blue even more
    Brute / LE can be found in the first chest, LE can be unlocked at Crusade coins.
    Savage one needed for Raids.

I am wondering what if I don't train all they skills, just level up and gear up - at meat barrier, how much tank I need at epics, when often the opponent tank is an epic WC?
    WC 2-3*, Adm 2*, LE 3-4*, Sav One 2-3*, SK 2-3*, Brute 3* ( from guild) - that is 6 tank to hold 15 stages. It isn't possible?

Right now I got my Brute to epic and War Chief to epic. They were wiped out by some blue/epic dps and needed to hire an OP LE, well trained and enchanted to finish my crusade.
    Maybe it was just a lucky days as I didn't met and epic war chief opponent - but I got others.
    Anyhow I have finished today the Crusade without DK.

With this cave event even less reason to find a tank in Guild, I can't find DK and switching the guilds.

Maybe at some 60-70+ when more has unlocked Old Curse and collected the coins for DK is more DK in guild, but until level 50... not really: from a guild with 45 maybe it is 3 or 4 DK shared and those aren't my levels usually.

There is a life without DK! - but a lot harder Example:
    I needed 5 epics to finish chapter 7, last 2 map was hard.
    - without DK: Brute 3*,Comando 3*, WC2*,Chap 2*, Ember 2*

On the other account: they are level 50:
    DK 3*, LE 3*, Comm 3*, LS 2*, IM 2*, AS 2*,Chap 2*, OC 2*, WC 2* - they are in Blue+2, lvl 49-50, trained to max and they cleared it what the other team did with epics.

Anyhow I need level 56 to go to chapter 8, so it meant this map to have my heros in fully epics.

At here starts the guild raids.
    The raid loots can be important because give you access to epic reels, which otherwise costs a lot of stamina.
    Example: to make my leaves Shadow epic need a "stainless axe" epic 53 gear.
    That axe needs a Reel. That reel you can get it from guild raid or collect 20 parts.
    I find the epic drop it is around 33%. That means you need to do 60 instances, which costs 360 stamina.

At raids it seems other hero "is the best", not what needed for Arena and for Crusade.
    And the funny thing it doesn't sell at Guild shop.
    For tank: Savage one to reduce armour.
    For boss dps: Poisoned one, Rifleman
    For aoe dps: OC or Pilot.
    Professional Killer is good too, if you can fight 90 seconds and don't die in 20.
    Commando's 6 sec buff is kinda to short.

I can't see how a low VIP player could feed so much hero.
    To pay for VIP13 for 2x crusade and 50% more golds from there... need 40k base gems purchased: 1333 usd, or 1k euro... and bugs can come, soul stones can disappear and so on.
    Last edited by heroeszabi; 11-15-2014 at 12:23 AM.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    lol DK is a poece of crap late game.. succubus is the best to invest with.. early game she's a monster... mid game just about right... end game become a monster again... so succubus is my bet... rent DK and don't even waste time to farm it on arena.. useless on high lvl crusade... death MAGE is the queen and mystic will be her king with frost mage and chaplain thier princess then old curse being the prince.. DK wil be just a pawn. sacrifice tank...

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    professionale killer coz he gonna be the best hero of the game with legendary quest . u can get 1 rank arena easy with it!
    S53 Verdant TL 90

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    you guys are posting in a thread from october.....

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Lol at the profesionnal killer
    Death knight all the wayyy

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Where's the Wandering Spearman? I had this as my 3-star on s105

But I don't care about it. By the time you get to the point where I need those 3-star heroes, you can have them already. Besides, having a big power spike from a 3-star will only make your matchmaking in the crusade go funky.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    death knight only good in crusade......