Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please fix Crusade!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    i do agree that crusade it hard but its not really hard enough and it can be beaten. i do 15/15 most of the time and some unluky days i get 11-14/15. there isnt really much needed to be reworked on crusade. maybe just add a reset stage/wave. maybe 1 free reset per day and next reset cost jewels. this reset would only reset the current stage/wave your playing. this would give a chance to finish crusade even if you get to face 3-4 heroes that are 5+ levels than you are.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I make sure my team consist of heroes with high energy regain,like for example people complain OC is OP,but OC is the reason most complete crusade everyday cause he's ult is ready at the start of every fight,I don't care if I face a team full of heroes 3/4 levels up on me cause with my 5 ults ready at the start of every fight I knock the shit out of any group I face,I did 14/15 today and I only failed cause I used DK ult at the end of a fight and didnt have it charged for next fight and be died,DK is god to my set up as I use 4 high aoe Dps so I need him alive,most use heroes like chaplain/DK and another tank combined which is stupid as crusade is to kill asap no kissing so HIGH DPS,I also refuse to keep up with my team level unless I have enough gold and pots to get my 9 heroes up so there ALWAYS at the same level,as I said I spent 2 months working my team and I'm 100% dependant on my use of DK and my ability to use subs in certain fights so all my heroes have full ults,they may be 4/5 levels highter and resist stuns but that still don't stop your 4 ults from knocking seven kinds of shit out of them,next time I see a team with only 2 heroes 6/7 levels above me,I bet I will lose little to no Healt???,why cause I'll use chaplain/DK combo with 3 heavy Dps,hit DK ult at start to soak up damage,OC/windmaster/commando to use ults(very high power regain),hit heals once DK shield Is down and I'd bet you anything you want he's shield be up again before he comes close to dying why???? Cause the 2 heroes you shown a picture of be dead
    Last edited by Godsend; 10-24-2014 at 10:28 AM.

I can only guess when people see 6/7 levels higher they panic and throw 2 tanks and a healer at it,haha rookie mistake cause all your doing is charging his ults but I'm only guessing

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Godsend View Post
    I make sure my team consist of heroes with high energy regain,like for example people complain OC is OP,but OC is the reason most complete crusade everyday cause he's ult is ready at the start of every fight,I don't care if I face a team full of heroes 3/4 levels up on me cause with my 5 ults ready at the start of every fight I knock the shit out of any group I face,I did 14/15 today and I only failed cause I used DK ult at the end of a fight and didnt have it charged for next fight and be died,DK is god to my set up as I use 4 high aoe Dps so I need him alive,most use heroes like chaplain/DK and another tank combined which is stupid as crusade is to kill asap no kissing so HIGH DPS,I also refuse to keep up with my team level unless I have enough gold and pots to get my 9 heroes up so there ALWAYS at the same level,as I said I spent 2 months working my team and I'm 100% dependant on my use of DK and my ability to use subs in certain fights so all my heroes have full ults,they may be 4/5 levels highter and resist stuns but that still don't stop your 4 ults from knocking seven kinds of shit out of them,next time I see a team with only 2 heroes 6/7 levels above me,I bet I will lose little to no Healt???,why cause I'll use chaplain/DK combo with 3 heavy Dps,hit DK ult at start to soak up damage,OC/windmaster/commando to use ults(very high power regain),hit heals once DK shield Is down and I'd bet you anything you want he's shield be up again before he comes close to dying why???? Cause the 2 heroes you shown a picture of be dead
    My team is the same as what you say, its DK/OC/WM/Commando plus lunar, all maxed

Release all ultimates first turn but still got wiped out in that one encounter because of WC revive and DM US that does a ton of damage plus heals themselves(?)

The combination I use(same as yours) works great , often that team alone plus chap can bring me to 14, except when I meet those 2/3 men teams

Guess I didn't come across this problem so yet,I'm lv63 with a few 4 stars and soon hopefully a couple 5 star so I never had problems with these 2 man teams yet as normally I nuke easily but maybe a glitch,these new defender coins in arena/combined with people wanted to lower level for easier crusade I can't see this been solved,personally I think level 13/15 plus should be 3/5 levels highter than my team or else it's to easy with 5 ults every fight

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I guess it would be nice to hear something from the devs, since a lot of players (noobs and not noobs) keep complaining about this. I also think calling players idiots is not very nice coming from a contributor.
    I'm having a really bad experience too. I can't believe how random is matchmaking sometimes, I have 2 accounts with somewhat different heroes and some days it starts with leaders 6/7 levels lower than me, like it used to be a couple months ago, and other days it starts at the same level than me (i'm level 58 vip 4 in a server and 55 vip 3 in another) and it goes to even level 74 in 6/15, even 5/15 sometimes. I can't recall the last time I passed 7/15.