Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Plunder rank and map attacks

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by <TEK>Sana View Post
    alts ? we dont have alts and we dont need to .... our alliance is the strongest alliance in realm one and it's the head of a big family of 8 alliances .. and since we have such big number of allies some of them either go 4 vacation or turned ill or have long schedule so they give their acc logins 2 our kind and active host to care about them while they absent and protect them from being ported and plundered and ofc upgrade some buildings 4 them ... but since u were jealous cuz u were expelled from our alliance and demoted from all ranks by our great players ur jealousy grew to extreme extent that u began to accuse us of cheating and using alts or using macros .... if u have proof of what u r accusing us then show it on general discussion and introduce it 2 evony team otherwise dont irritate us and evony team and let them concentrate more on the late patches which we r waiting for 1 month ago ... regards

lmao You are saying you log into each others accounts on a regular basis? : D

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    no we don't .... some players who have any real life issues that'll keep them busy from the game for certain long time intentionally give their logins to our leading stuff and the kind players of our alliance do upgrades for them, protect them in case any 1 want to port them and steal their gold spots and some times train their heroes on enemies like you lolz . we are big alliance family who trust each other and help each other and this is ofc weird thing for you cuz you never know what is corporation,trust and help others. being jealous for you losing general ranks, city of throne, and alliance ranking for our great players isn't a reason or excuse to spam realm and forums with accusations of cheating on us .. bring evidences as lady Allen required or halt your pathetic crying ... regards
    Justice is Victorious. Justice is Victorious. Sure it is. Since the Victorious is the justice !!!

no we don't .... some players who have any real life issues that'll keep them busy from the game for certain long time intentionally give their logins to our leading stuff and the kind players of our alliance do upgrades for them, protect them in case any 1 want to port them and steal their gold spots and some times train their heroes on enemies like you lolz . we are big alliance family who trust each other and help each other and this is ofc weird thing for you cuz you never know what is corporation,trust and help others. being jealous for you losing general ranks, city of throne, and alliance ranking for our great players isn't a reason or excuse to spam realm and forums with accusations of cheating on us .. bring evidences as lady Allen required or halt your pathetic crying ... regards
    Do you deny that you hold port parties on your alts? That heavytek players lower the influence on the chosen alt and then have multiple members attack that alt at the same time to make it "stick" and remain in the same mapspot. Then they keep hitting it for as long as they desire since it does not port away. Each time they attack it they get to choose one of the cards and so get free resources and gems. They can continue for as long as they have plunder hits to hit it. Beamer's kamlo alt, Seganku's bell alt and Blueslady's lightson alt all have been used for this.

lolz your story of port parties is based that we have alts and as i said we don't have alts and i explained that in the above comments. our players search for the easy cities to train their heroes on them .. that's why your spy alt see our players hitting them continuously as we intend to train our heroes and raise our commander levels. but to accuse us that we have 100s of alts for goods or gold and using macros and cheat engines then that what i call a "nonsense". if you have your evidence show it to us and evony team as they asked via their member "Allen" otherwise keep the forums clean from your toxic, pathetic whining ... regards
    Last edited by <TEK>Sana; 07-21-2014 at 12:37 PM.
    Justice is Victorious. Justice is Victorious. Sure it is. Since the Victorious is the justice !!!

lolz your story of port parties is based that we have alts and as i said we don't have alts and i explained that in the above comments. our players search for the easy cities to train their heroes on them .. that's why your spy alt see our players hitting them continuously as we intend to train our heroes and raise our commander levels. but to accuse us that we have 100s of alts for goods or gold and using macros and cheat engines then that what i call a "nonsense". if you have your evidence show it to us and evony team as they asked via their member "Allen" otherwise keep the forums clean from your toxic, pathetic whining ... regards
    lmao Your stories are getting funnier as you make them up. You guys use the same alts over and over for your port parties. Does it not bother you to lie so much? All over a game? Why do you feel others should pay for what you guys get for free by cheating? Blueslady is always saying how it is not fair that she has limited income and so she should be allowed to use whatever means she can to keep up with coiners. If everyone cheated then Ucool would not have any money coming in to run the games. Either everyone gets to use the same cheats as Blueslady's heavytek alliance or nobody can.

I sure hope this does not carry over into your real life. Cheating is wrong and just because those that make the rules choose not to enforce those rules, does not make it right.

well toxy it seems u r like broken record which repeat the same words again and again .. ofc we use any means of legal ways to keep up with coiners .. that's why we plunder players, do matches, attack your farm alts in tcr,asm,and tsp ... if u have evidence of what u r ranting on us then bring it over here and introduce copy of it to evony team as they asked by their agent lady Allen otherwise put an end to ur pathetic crying ... accusing other players of cheating only because u were expelled from their alliance and be defeated by them is not an excuse 4 that ... this is only game where players win or lose but seems u r so obsessed with being no#1 player that u accuse any1 who defeats u with cheating .. I sure hope this maniac state of yours does not carry over into your real life. Accusing others without evidence is wrong and just because those that make the rules of not spamming forums with empty accusations choose not to enforce those rules, does not make it right ... regards

well toxy it seems u r like broken record which repeat the same words again and again .. ofc we use any means of legal ways to keep up with coiners .. that's why we plunder players, do matches, attack your farm alts in tcr,asm,and tsp ... if u have evidence of what u r ranting on us then bring it over here and introduce copy of it to evony team as they asked by their agent lady Allen otherwise put an end to ur pathetic crying ... accusing other players of cheating only because u were expelled from their alliance and be defeated by them is not an excuse 4 that ... this is only game where players win or lose but seems u r so obsessed with being no#1 player that u accuse any1 who defeats u with cheating .. I sure hope this maniac state of yours does not carry over into your real life. Accusing others without evidence is wrong and just because those that make the rules of not spamming forums with empty accusations choose not to enforce those rules, does not make it right ... regards
    It is just a game Sana no need to get all upset lol. Proof has been provided about the tek alts,macros and cheat engine usage. As usual Ucool does not care about any of it. It is nice that most can get their money back and still play. Kudos to those who do it without cheating,unlike most tek players. How's the port parties going sana? still doing a few everyday on the tek alts?

I truly hope you don't think it is ok to cheat in your real life with the excuse it is ok as long as nobody is enforcing the rules/laws. And that cheating is ok because you are poor and it helps you keep up with those who are not poor. That is a sad way to live. I also hope you don't lie in your real life like you do on here. Life is much more than all that Sana. Try truth, it is uplifting.
    Last edited by <TPG>toxic; 07-25-2014 at 05:24 PM.

who is upset ? me ?! lolz .... well toxy i am not the 1 who cry day and night because of being defeated and demoted from all ranks .... u were utterly defeated from all ranks, losing the throne city, and ofc u r not in high rank alliances. that's why u felt upset that u accused us of cheating and using alts. Ucool was clear and straight. they asked you of straight and clear evidences of what you are ranting cuz they didnt receive from you anything by empty accusations ... and as Ucool didnt grant ur wish of banning tek players and make u no#1 again seems u start accuse ucool itself of cheating looolz ... i really hope u dont spoil ur life with such fool obsession of being no#1 in a mere game. Life is much more than mere game Toxic. Try the truth that you lost in this game and be defeated for good, it is uplifting ... regards

who is upset ? me ?! lolz .... well toxy i am not the 1 who cry day and night because of being defeated and demoted from all ranks .... u were utterly defeated from all ranks, losing the throne city, and ofc u r not in high rank alliances. that's why u felt upset that u accused us of cheating and using alts. Ucool was clear and straight. they asked you of straight and clear evidences of what you are ranting cuz they didnt receive from you anything by empty accusations ... and as Ucool didnt grant ur wish of banning tek players and make u no#1 again seems u start accuse ucool itself of cheating looolz ... i really hope u dont spoil ur life with such fool obsession of being no#1 in a mere game. Life is much more than mere game Toxic. Try the truth that you lost in this game and be defeated for good, it is uplifting ... regards
    lol Sana, your nose is growing.

lolz toxy now i know why u insist on keep ranting on us about cheating and alts lolz ... u believe in kids novels and stories like pinokio and u think they r truth lolz that's why u keep say tek cheating , tek cheating ... well toxy this is war game not kindergarten. living wrong and improper childhood isn't our fault, go to asylum or psychiatric to cure u mate ... regards

lolz toxy now i know why u insist on keep ranting on us about cheating and alts lolz ... u believe in kids novels and stories like pinokio and u think they r truth lolz that's why u keep say tek cheating , tek cheating ... well toxy this is war game not kindergarten. living wrong and improper childhood isn't our fault, go to asylum or psychiatric to cure u mate ... regards
    It is sad that you feel you need to cheat and lie on a game. tsk tsk

It is sad that you feel you need to cry, whine, and accuse all players of cheating only because you were defeated by them. tsk tsk

It is sad that you feel you need to cry, whine, and accuse all players of cheating only because you were defeated by them. tsk tsk
    lol Don't get all upset Sana, just don't cheat and lie. Life is too short to do either.

lolz yeah yeah toxy, i am a cheater who use cheat engines to cheat, blues lady uses 100s alts and seganku use macros. ucool was also cheating cuz they dont care but for cash but ucool realized their mistake and will get us banned soon. neptunes abdicated host position 2 u and u lead them 4 victory against coe and the remnants of tek players and u seized the throne and all its spots. all alliances swear allegiance and devotion 2 u as the great queen of realm 1 and a future coe game empress as u started 2 invade other realms lolz ... after all that, THE DAMN CLOCK BELL RANG AND THE DREAM IS OVER lolz .. i am leaving u now 2 talk 2 u self all u like .. have a sweet dreams and bye lolz
    Last edited by <TEK>Sana; 07-28-2014 at 02:35 PM.

lolz yeah yeah toxy, i am a cheater who use cheat engines to cheat, blues lady uses 100s alts and seganku use macros. ucool was also cheating cuz they dont care but for cash but ucool realized their mistake and will get us banned soon. neptunes abdicated host position 2 u and u lead them 4 victory against coe and the remnants of tek players and u seized the throne and all its spots. all alliances swear allegiance and devotion 2 u as the great queen of realm 1 and a future coe game empress as u started 2 invade other realms lolz ... after all that, THE DAMN CLOCK BELL RANG AND THE DREAM IS OVER lolz .. i am leaving u now 2 talk 2 u self all u like .. have a sweet dreams and bye lolz
    lol so blues lady directing and giving coords to the new spot the alt lands at for the port parties means nothing......heavytek is just very good at finding a ported city within 30 seconds,repeatedly : D nobody is actually logged onto those port party alts, it is all just luck they can be so easily followed so more heavytek players can join in the port party. funny that heavytek repeatedly refer to them as their alts...just a nickname for any ported city that is used for port parties, not really an actual alt?

shame you find lying so easy to do Sana tsk tsk
    Last edited by <TPG>toxic; 07-29-2014 at 09:30 AM.