Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Plunder rank and map attacks

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Plunder rank and map attacks

plunder rank should not be affected by map hits. they should be from match only. there are several players on realm 6 (i wont point fingers or name alliances) that run off and hide in a corner of the map and pass res back and forth on alts and back to their main accts. just so they can claim gems for total plunder at the end of the week. i know that evony has turned a blind eye to alts, but come on should players be rewarded for "winning" top plunder by passing res back and forth?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    You can get more gems and rezz spinning the wheel than all that time consuming bs

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by <BGD>SweetsMom View Post
    You can get more gems and rezz spinning the wheel than all that time consuming bs
    Realm 1, to get weekly gems you need to have plundered 100 Million resources. 100 million resources would cost about (I get 70 gems per 1 meg resources) 7000 gems?

What would it take in spins of the wheel of torture to get that? Either 100 million resources or 7000 gems?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by <CSN>TaxZ View Post
    plunder rank should not be affected by map hits. they should be from match only. there are several players on realm 6 (i wont point fingers or name alliances) that run off and hide in a corner of the map and pass res back and forth on alts and back to their main accts. just so they can claim gems for total plunder at the end of the week. i know that evony has turned a blind eye to alts, but come on should players be rewarded for "winning" top plunder by passing res back and forth?
    What difference does it make? The top alliance on realm 1 has port parties everyday. Attack an alt hard so it sticks and hit repeatedly for over an hour for resources. Ucool does not care about alts,macros and now not even cheat engines anymore. So why complain about plunder rankings? It is age 1 and na again, do whatever you want and those that have spent money, just do chargebacks as Ucool is not banning for that either.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Allen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by <TPG>toxic View Post
    What difference does it make? The top alliance on realm 1 has port parties everyday. Attack an alt hard so it sticks and hit repeatedly for over an hour for resources. Ucool does not care about alts,macros and now not even cheat engines anymore. So why complain about plunder rankings? It is age 1 and na again, do whatever you want and those that have spent money, just do chargebacks as Ucool is not banning for that either.
    Hi Toxic,
    They have responsed to your assumptions, i'm sure you would be interest on it first. Would you please list some evidence to prove that they do breach the game rule. Thank you for your time!
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...problems/page3

my god.... it seems noone can post anything on these forums to discuss game topics, problems, and ideas with this forum troll toxic coming out and screaming from her golden soapbox that ppl are cheating. there is 1 fast way to fix it, just ban her ass from these forums! everyone on her realm is sick to death of it, and everyone here is too im sure. forums are not for "pointing out cheaters" they are a place to discuss the game. if you believe ppl are cheating report them, if they are still there playing, guess what? they prolly arent cheating they are just better then you.

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Hi Toxic,
    They have responsed to your assumptions, i'm sure you would be interest on it first. Would you please list some evidence to prove that they do breach the game rule. Thank you for your time!
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...problems/page3
    lmao The proof has been provided to Ucool. Ucool allows alts. UCool allows macros. Ucool allows cheat engines now. Ucool does not enforce their tos. I have been answered by other cool team members about these issues and they say they are trying to find ways to prevent these cheats from happening. So far they have been unsuccessful. I am unsure why you do not know of these issues with the cheaters.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Allen's Avatar
    Since we have not got enough information to confirm that they are your so-called cheaters, it would be helpful if you can. Thank you!
    Last edited by Allen; 07-16-2014 at 07:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by <CSN>TaxZ View Post
    back to the original topic. dont mean to repost, but have to do a little troll dodging lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Since we have not got enough information to confirm that they are your so-called cheaters, it would be helpful if you can. Thank you!
    You have been provided with the alt accounts and the admission of use of those alts for port parties and increasing the upgrades for alliance ranks. You have been shown how account and general upgrades could not have been done by hand for 48 hrs straight and obtained the same results as the macro did. The macro Seganku used moved much faster than a human can. Heavy tek with Blueslady at the helm still holds daily port parties on their alts for resources. Are the cards given when a city is ported supposed to be used for a daily resource?

Blueslady,Seganku, Beamer etc set up one of their alts by lowering the influence then 5-20 members hit that alt to port it. If done correctly they get it to "stick". When it sticks it does not port and it can be hit by each member for as long as they have map hits to hit it. Each time they hit it, it gives them the cards to choose for resources. Heavy Tek uses their alts for this purpose.

Why can't you just look at the war reports in BluesCrew and Tired alliance? Those are currently where Blueslady keeps the heavytek alts. You will find thousands of daily attacks on those alts from the port parties.

Why should players have to prove what Ucool already knows and chooses to ignore? Alts and bots/macros/cheatengines have been a part of play for age 1 and na. Ucool said this game would be different. Prove that to us by getting rid of the cheats.
    Last edited by <TPG>toxic; 07-19-2014 at 04:05 PM.

So Toxic how is your thievery doing chargebacks coming along? When does everyone get back the resources you took from them? When does your city go back to what it was before you started coining it?

Quote Originally Posted by <BGD>SweetsMom View Post
    So Toxic how is your thievery doing chargebacks coming along? When does everyone get back the resources you took from them? When does your city go back to what it was before you started coining it?
    I have no idea why they are not banning anyone who has done chargebacks. Those that I have been in touch with are as surprised as everyone else. We all assumed we would be banned.

well Allen let me put it clear 2 u ... toxy is lazy player who depends most of the time on coining to upgrade. and since hero upgrading needs work she was really angry that some 1 surpass her in generals ranks. as all children when they got beaten in any game they accused others with cheating and this is what toxy is doing now. she accused our host and vh with cheating, ranting on realm chat and coe forums spamming with many accusation of us being cheating without introducing any proof of that and i dont think that spamming forums and realm with empty accusations is legal here. so i kindly ask you to put an end for toxic empty spamming by warning her or even blocking her from postig in forums if that was necessary though i dont like things go this far .. my regards
    Justice is Victorious. Justice is Victorious. Sure it is. Since the Victorious is the justice !!!

Quote Originally Posted by <TEK>Sana View Post
    well Allen let me put it clear 2 u ... toxy is lazy player who depends most of the time on coining to upgrade. and since hero upgrading needs work she was really angry that some 1 surpass her in generals ranks. as all children when they got beaten in any game they accused others with cheating and this is what toxy is doing now. she accused our host and vh with cheating, ranting on realm chat and coe forums spamming with many accusation of us being cheating without introducing any proof of that and i dont think that spamming forums and realm with empty accusations is legal here. so i kindly ask you to put an end for toxic empty spamming by warning her or even blocking her from postig in forums if that was necessary though i dont like things go this far .. my regards
    lmao and now you will say you aren't doing port parties on your alts either.........funny how you are one of the ones attacking the alts ; )

alts ? we dont have alts and we dont need to .... our alliance is the strongest alliance in realm one and it's the head of a big family of 8 alliances .. and since we have such big number of allies some of them either go 4 vacation or turned ill or have long schedule so they give their acc logins 2 our kind and active host to care about them while they absent and protect them from being ported and plundered and ofc upgrade some buildings 4 them ... but since u were jealous cuz u were expelled from our alliance and demoted from all ranks by our great players ur jealousy grew to extreme extent that u began to accuse us of cheating and using alts or using macros .... if u have proof of what u r accusing us then show it on general discussion and introduce it 2 evony team otherwise dont irritate us and evony team and let them concentrate more on the late patches which we r waiting for 1 month ago ... regards
    Justice is Victorious. Justice is Victorious. Sure it is. Since the Victorious is the justice !!!