Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Closed Beta Server Maintenance

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    OK really a whole freaking day with the game being offline. Is this actually something being corrected or has evony gone off the night to party for new years? This is one of the reasons I stopped playing Age 1.. Another example of the cr@ppy service to be expected from Evony.

their tynon game was affected for some time today but they managed to get it up and running. maybe over time started after they fixed that one. evony 1 wasn't affected at all as far as I know. perhaps this is their way of stopping the beta test. stop log in with no notice. the same way they ended evony 2 beta test.

its 22:14 MT and still cant get a log on to game page there splash loading screen shows 100% each phase of game load to 100% but no game screen. a link shows up to asking to send a truble report and asks to input user name and password. after inputting the info you get a no user found.

i am betting tech staff on vacation day off. or on holiday shut down :-(

incompetent morons

will evony staff open their mouth and say something???, atleast we can do some other work instead of sitting like a stupid.
    evony was irrisponsible , is irresponsible and will always.

yea their laughing at you trying to login all day lol.

how hard would have it been for them to post something saying "will be off all day today" or "beta is finished" or whatever..
    things like this is the biggest reason their customer base on the other 2 ages have dwindled to a handful of hardcore people that cant let go just yet

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Well haven't read backlog yet, but note that SS50 was offline too for several hours. It's probably related. Jokes about forgetting to pay the hosting bills aside, they might just be dealing with some kind of hardware failure or something. Although more than 12 hours is unusual.

Quote Originally Posted by bunnyguyx3_796912 View Post
    their tynon game was affected for some time today but they managed to get it up and running. maybe over time started after they fixed that one. evony 1 wasn't affected at all as far as I know. perhaps this is their way of stopping the beta test. stop log in with no notice. the same way they ended evony 2 beta test.
    WTF

And maybe they're just gone home for the holiday like most people. Name-calling ain't doing so great for morale. Of course it's like first rule of networking: A site will always goes down over a 4-day weekend instead of on Wednesday when you have a full staff.
    Last edited by jwhiteheadcc_8892708; 01-01-2014 at 09:04 AM.

it is a wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by chriskaczocha3_7959016 View Post
    it is a wednesday
    LOL.......Good Point!!! =D

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by weber9624_8618483 View Post
    its 22:14 MT and still cant get a log on to game page there splash loading screen shows 100% each phase of game load to 100% but no game screen. a link shows up to asking to send a truble report and asks to input user name and password. after inputting the info you get a no user found.
    You didn't think that login seemed fishy???? Never seen a login from evony that looked like that! and the warning about sending the password in an unsafe way? That didn't send out any warnings to you??? Hope you don't use the same password on all your other important accounts lol

Is there any update on the possible return of COE?? any ETA?? and as what happened actually its almost more than 15hours that its down??

Thank you

this started yesterday the 31 now here it is the new year and still cant log in whats up

Normally no news is good news but in this case no news can be fatal

maintenance is always good. but why wont the site open now ??? login works but site loads to 100% and city doesnt open. after several minutes it requires in a new window user name and password. i filled it and screen say sumiting instead of submitting. what am i doin wrong??? i need detailed info on this matter. thank you.