Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Closed Beta Server Maintenance

even tynon wont load all the way

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    come on evony can sum one tell us wats hapnin? beginin to feel like a mushroom here

I try to reply but nothing works. I can not log on to the game, so I can not contact admin there. Looks to be old evony trick. Can't prove what happened and have no Idea so evony does nothing and the hackers win. LOL and hacker will not report or pay to play have to wonder why evony puts up with it.

Evony the Craigslist of games.

I am currently unable to sign into the game. I haven't been able to get in since around noon EST 12/31/2013. Nothing I do seems to work as I have had this problem before but never like this......PLEASE HELP!

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyVesta_6081944 View Post
    I am currently unable to sign into the game. I haven't been able to get in since around noon EST 12/31/2013. Nothing I do seems to work as I have had this problem before but never like this......PLEASE HELP!
    Your not the only one.. It's been offline for the whole day for me

y2k bug in the sw?

gosh & i thought it was just me

why dont you tell us whats going on please

trying to log on for almost 8 hrs,,WHAT IS GOING ON???????

maintenance is always good. but why wont the site open now ??? login works but site loads to 100% and city doesnt open. after several minutes it requires in a new window user name and password. i filled it and screen say sumiting instead of submitting. what am i doin wrong??? i need detailed info on this matter. thank you.

After having put in over 3 yrs in age II,,and over 1 and a half on age I,,i have to say that i have never had this much trouble logging into the server,,over 8hrs and no play.Hope you are doing something awesome.Extra daily gems would be nice for the inconvience.

I hope we get extra gems ; )

extra gems would be nice but it does not recover the loss of assistant and the fact that I wont be upgrading my hero today. as for the fact that I can not log in only means that I was stupid to try to refresh when I was in this morning. so any one who has not refreshed since early this morning has the ability to attack without any one able to protect their resources. so keep record of any attacks on your account that took place after 10:00 am and tell evony to replace them all. as said in one post this is not a new event but I have to say that it is probably the longest.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    and what happens to our build times? have lv9 th upgrade going does it lose a freaking day?????????????????

very good question. I was 4 hours short for level 8 town hall.