Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Closed Beta Server Maintenance

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar

Closed Beta Server Maintenance

Commanders of Evony will be taken offline for maintenance on December 11th. Maintenance will last for about 15 minutes. During the maintenance period, players will be unable to login to the game and relocated randomly on the map. Each player will get 100 gems and 3 teleporters in consideration. Thank you for your understanding!

Evony Dev Team.

At what time?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    nothing happened today, everything is as it was.

The server is under maintenance now.

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond View Post
    The server is under maintenance now.
    ..and here we are! Freezes, server errors everywhere. Maybe today is the day for doing something completely different to avoid all the frustrations? :-)

It would appear that maintenance really messed everything up. We've been moved alright. But the historic cities are not showing on the map. Map features don't seem to be working, click to show squares, the squares are not there. God only knows what else is messed up, that is just my initial observations

Also can not collect daily rewards from Guild or from Match

your efforts to improve the game has failed miserably

this is great u cant play 3 minutes without a server error what the improvement

Come on? This did not work as hoped for, but give them a few hous to sort it out? :-)

It seems I am out of my alliance after maintenance and after porting near Rome cannot seem to find the alliance I want to join on the list, this is strange because they are one of the biggest alliances on the server, is anyone else having this problem?

The maintenance earlier today has caused the beta server overloaded, which may lead to numerous unexpected bugs. The Tech Team are working just as fast as they can to bring the server back to normal. We do apologize for the unpleasant experience at this time! Thanks for your understanding in this matter.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by mh7393_661791 View Post
    It seems I am out of my alliance after maintenance and after porting near Rome cannot seem to find the alliance I want to join on the list, this is strange because they are one of the biggest alliances on the server, is anyone else having this problem?
    What has happened is anyone was say in and England guild or Spanish Guild (even if they quit waiting for Gems) before Maintenance. The problem is they don't see any of the other guilds and the Host and VHost can't invite them. So in fact we still have empires as they can't go to the guild of their choice. If they ever was or still in and England or Spanish guild they can't go to what was a Roman guild...We have this problem in a Roman guild and ex England guild member wants into our guild and can't. It is the same all the way around. We need a Realm fully not partly.
    Last edited by blueslady55_9876681; 12-12-2013 at 04:51 AM. Reason: spelling

Spartacus
    We’ll investigate this issue and fix it if confirmed a glitch or something. At this time we’d like to suggest you to try clear your browser cache and see if this works. Follow http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache. If possible, please send us some screen shots of this issue by clicking the Billing Support button on the homepage.
    Quote Originally Posted by blueslady55_9876681 View Post
    What has happened is anyone was say in and England guild or Spanish Guild (even if they quit waiting for Gems) before Maintenance. The problem is they don't see any of the other guilds and the Host and VHost can't invite them. So in fact we still have empires as they can't go to the guild of their choice. If they ever was or still in and England or Spanish guild they can't go to what was a Roman guild...We have this problem in a Roman guild and ex England guild member wants into our guild and can't. It is the same all the way around. We need a Realm fully not partly.

i lost all my teles to moving failed messages apart from one also when did you take the spare teles i had from the start of me if you give people things you should let them keep them not happy the game is so messed up now why are there two historic citrys so close this was just a good way of causing chaos