Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does lightning elemental perform well in crusade?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Jeff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by heroeszabi View Post
    http://www.urgametips.com/2014/10/he...e-crusade.html

I must learn to play as how is suggested and shut up and let others have big ego.
    But I could trigger twice the LE ulti, before read the other forums.... versus other with big ego saying it is not possible
    glad to see u can post something without fancy annoying pics of your heroes.
    Not only do I need to dry my clothes from the rain and sleet, but also from incontinence.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Is death mage that powerful?

Quote Originally Posted by irony View Post
    Hehe im a sucker for diversity. I hv tonnes of purple hero. And i deliberately keep lower level heroes than team level, so easier for crusade. Hv more than 15 purple heroes..but unfortunately like my other post, old curse and warchief still rocks due to commando.

Ps i also hv 4m gold for the moment i wanna play a new hero..and i buy all exp pots from all merchants. At my level burns 2m per new hero to lvl up all skills.

Well crusade is easy due to my guild leader keeping a 5 star death mage in merc camp at lower levels.
    I wonder is death mage that powerful? Normally I will hire a dk in guild to clear crusade...issit means that after hired a death mage den no need dk as tanker d? May I noe ur line up for crusade? Thx

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by CoKEzAI View Post
    I wonder is death mage that powerful? Normally I will hire a dk in guild to clear crusade...issit means that after hired a death mage den no need dk as tanker d? May I noe ur line up for crusade? Thx
    Well normally i use firdt 4-5 rounds to charge up heros.

I start with DK, chaplain, death mage, old curse, commando. First round normally u dont need heal at all.

Round two, i swap old curse and DK out.. i charge vengeance and war chief.

Then i charge windmaster and cleric. And so on..

But my main team normally

DK (actually shaĺlow keeper also ok) , death mage, old curse/vengeance, windmaster, commando.

In case i need to heal, i take out windmaster and put in chaplain.

Out of past 7 days. I had 1 crusade with 4 casualties. 1 with 2 casualties and 5 without any casualties
    Last edited by irony; 10-23-2014 at 03:44 PM.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    See the problem with crusade is that it's hard to give advice to players under the purple level as any 5 pretty much will win you 15/15,it's later on is the problem and my posts aim towards purple levels as if you waste time on heroes like cleric/admiral then you will be in trouble.My experience only is tanks should be DK or SHALLOW(you need chaplain if ya use shallow),my Dps is mostly high aoe damage so I use windmaster/old curse/commando/leaves shadow with Lighting elemental/vengeance spirt as backup but if ya have death mage/Ice Mage/succabus/lunar guardian are good to,just look at arena and you will see who has what at top levels and you will know what heroe does the most Dps,LE can do two ults in a row but that's not every fight and it sometimes can take two fights to build his ult so I use for backup,reason been if I group say 14/15 that I think could win I throw in my back 5 to either win or pretty much kill them,there is tactics involved later on