Thread: Regarding translation issue in Spanish!

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Allen's Avatar

Regarding translation issue in Spanish!

Dear Leaders,

We have released a new version that provides for multi-language support however there are a number of translation mistakes that have been caught in Spanish. We feel terrible about this as we were responding to our leaders in requesting Heroes Charge in their native language. Thank you for the feedback from all our leaders around the world.

We’re glad to see there’s so many enthusiastic players who are willing to improve the huge task of translating and we really appreciate your help. It reminds us that we’re all walking together as we enjoy Heroes Charge and make a game we all truly love.

Please express your ideas and improve our translations in this thread. For those leaders who desire to help in translating, we’ll think of an interesting reward to show our sincere thanks. thank you for your assistance and feedback!

Best Regards,

Heroes Charge Team

Better translation for some words.

Hello,

I want to suggest better translations for some words:

- 'Comerciante' should be 'Mercado' (the place where you buy and sell things)
    - 'Hembra' should be 'Mujer' (In Valkyrie Showdown) 'Hembra' is used only for animals.

And in Spanish is used the 'ñ' character. In the game you see a symbol, but not the letter.

Thank You!

Here is my contribution.

None -> Nada
    Craft -> Crear
    Equip -> Equipar
    NEW RECORD! -> ¡NUEVO RECORD!
    KILLING REWARDS -> RECOMPENSA POR MUERTE
    SLOW DOWN -> RALENTIZADO
    Level up! -> ¡Sube de nivel!
    TEAM LEVEL UP -> SUBE EL NIVEL DEL EQUIPO
    TEAM EXP -> EXP DEL EQUIPO
    PHYSICAL IMMUNITY -> INMUNIDAD FÍSICA
    AUTO FIGHT -> LUCHA AUTO
    SOLD -> VENDIDO
    RAIDING COMPLETE -> ASALTO COMPLETADO

I hope it gets better slowly. It is a great game.
    Last edited by D.K; 10-28-2014 at 04:40 PM.

It would be easier for the community to translate the game if you do like some other companies: release the localization in a plain text file, and let the people translate it.
    It's very unconfortable to try to help the localization by doing a screenshot and painting over it

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I noticed that most female characters has male titles. For example, Wind master should be "Maestra del viento" not "Maestro del viento", in spanish, most titles has gender discrimination. Another example is Death Mage (Maga de la muerte)

New Comers

Error

hola.este in my mailbox number 25 and have never given me a solution. Their excuses are 1.hable in English 2.no traductor.3 deal. defines or send image. All that we have sent to you talk to Google and was told that if I see I do not solve my problem .lis sanctioned and I shall command .In addition of heroes lost gems and more .hace a month that I have not purple jewels and my Warriors are attached estrellas.les full image.

New Comers
    Hi! There is a lot of help I can give you, but I want to do it in a consistent and responsible way.

I can help translating everything, revising all current translations and updating and correcting where is needed.

Put in contact with me when you see this post with a PM and let's coordinate the translations.

Hope to hear from you soon,
    Ako *KMA*

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Sarafina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Melkor_Blade View Post
    Hello,

I want to suggest better translations for some words:

- 'Comerciante' should be 'Mercado' (the place where you buy and sell things)
    - 'Hembra' should be 'Mujer' (In Valkyrie Showdown) 'Hembra' is used only for animals.

And in Spanish is used the 'ñ' character. In the game you see a symbol, but not the letter.

Thank You!

Re: hembra, what do they put on birth certificates? That's what I thought.... It's not only used for animals....

New Comers
    In birth certificates "masculino" (male) and "femenino" (female) is used for gender... In spanish we got a lot of words to say similar concepts.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Si hay varias palabras traducidas bastante mal, jugaba en español pero sinseramente había cosas que no cuadran. Así que lo puse al ingles.

I was playedb with spanish ui but changed to english cuase many words not match with what they describe on skills. I wish we speak spanish can have a good translate.

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar
    Which skills exactly? Thanks.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    greetings

about what i said before was this, this item on user interface (UI) english describe; shoes all around; have stats; strong, intelect and agility, this last word is wrong in the description spanish, habilidad (ability) not mean agility.
    in my undesrtand ability must increase all heroes skill. when i turned UI english saw this "habilidad" in real is agility. just change habilidad per agilidad.
    not remember other wrong description, maybe already fixed. i´m new in this forum. gonna try contribute if see something weird hehe.
    hope help this:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-08-08-13-10-14.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	7184