Thread: Priestess Glitch

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Priestess Glitch

She never went anyplace. She just stood still and watched all my troops die. Did not even budge from her deployment spot.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    yup, totally worthless unit.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    she will only move towards a unit if it is within her range. that is why if you drop two priestesses next to one another they will only heal each other. need to drop them in the middle of a fray not outside the damage area. or you will run the risk of them standing there blowin int he wind.

Not entirely useless, just stupid and annoying.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Yes, please do not use Priestesses, they are totally useless waste of resources.

Also, please do not hate those of us who do use them for figuring out how to get them to work, and please do not watch how we do it, just assume that we are using glitches, hacks, cheating and whine to that end while we laugh...

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by <Axe>Gooseman View Post
    Yes, please do not use Priestesses, they are totally useless waste of resources.

Also, please do not hate those of us who do use them for figuring out how to get them to work, and please do not watch how we do it, just assume that we are using glitches, hacks, cheating and whine to that end while we laugh...
    First of all. I deployed her right night to the injured troops. she stood there and did nothing. I am not the idiot you sound like in this comment.