Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Question about Death Mage

  1. #1
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    6

    Question about Death Mage

    So, this week hero from magic stones chest is Death Mage, she's not very common in my server so I don't really know if she's good or not.

    So I'm trying to get some feedback on her before investing diamonds into magic stones chest trying to get her.

    Can someone share his experience?

  2. #2
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    483
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Keizen View Post
    So, this week hero from magic stones chest is Death Mage, she's not very common in my server so I don't really know if she's good or not.

    So I'm trying to get some feedback on her before investing diamonds into magic stones chest trying to get her.

    Can someone share his experience?
    She makes Crusade a lot easier and less stressful.. but it is only due to her purple skill which addd magical attack. So her AOE ULTI is very powerful.

  3. #3
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    6
    What about pvp?

    Do you know if she get's out with 2 or 3*?

  4. #4
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    483
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Keizen View Post
    What about pvp?

    Do you know if she get's out with 2 or 3*?
    2*

    To use her, you'll need 2 up front so that she can ulti. Example, War Chief, Panda, Death Mage, Commando, any other Damage Dealer

    And her ulti is Damage Over Time. So the longer she lives, the more damage done
    Last edited by irony; 10-21-2014 at 07:56 AM.

  5. #5
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,082
    Rep Power
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Keizen View Post
    What about pvp?

    Do you know if she get's out with 2 or 3*?
    I've seen some replays. She deals tons of magic damage, always top the dmg chart, sometimes twice of that of old curse. Need a suitable formation for her to shine though.

  6. #6
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    6
    Thx for the info guys, much appreciated

  7. #7
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    6

    Death Mage

    Hi guys, just wondering, which skills should I focus on first? Let's say I have unlocked all 4 skills of Death Mage.

  8. #8
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    483
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by WeakMe View Post
    Hi guys, just wondering, which skills should I focus on first? Let's say I have unlocked all 4 skills of Death Mage.
    1st skill and 4th skill needs to be max. Else no point hving her. Her silence is next and then the aoe wave dmg.

  9. #9
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by irony View Post
    1st skill and 4th skill needs to be max. Else no point hving her. Her silence is next and then the aoe wave dmg.
    Thank you so much, now I know how to make her stronger ^^

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •