Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes Charge Version 1.3: Introducing Localization Feature

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar

Heroes Charge Version 1.3: Introducing Localization Feature

Dear Leaders,

As always, Ember would like to thank our loyal leadersí continued support and love. Heroes Charge is now heading to version 1.3. Here are the patch notes for your information:

Localization
    - By clicking your avatar, leaders now will be able to select your favorite language to help you enjoy Heroes Charge more. Heroes Charge is now in 16 languages!

Arena
    - To help leaders who are ranked 10,000 or lower progress more in Arena, Quartermaster Pan has decided to add 30 Gladiatorís Coins to your daily Arena Ranking Rewards.
    - A successful defense in Arena will gain you 10 Gladiatorís Coins. And you can gain up to 50 for the first 5 successful defenses per day.

Guild
    - Added a new feature that allows Guild Leaders to select your Guildís country so that you can recruit on a local basis.
    - When a Guild Leader is inactive for 4 days in a row, his position will be replaced by one of the officers who logs on most recently.
    - Leaders now will be able to worship a Guild member only 1 team level higher than yours, instead of the previous 5 team levels.

Chat Improvement
    - Added a Whisper Channel and a Blacklist in the Chat function, as well as pop up notifications when you have unread Guild messages coming.

Best Regards

Ember

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Will these be the final changes for patch 1.3? Are there gonna be new heroes or change log to heroes? Nice changes to the guild features!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Veddharta's Avatar
    Wow thank guys

i really love this game bcuz you do listen our sugestions!!

+111

Can we kno when is this comin'?
    Last edited by Veddharta; 10-21-2014 at 04:29 AM.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I love the successful defend award!

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Mert's Avatar
    Finally. Chat pop-ups! Thanks for listening us but these are not much enough for a major patch.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Ember, are there going to be changes to the guild shop and crusade shop?

Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    Dear Leaders,

As always, Ember would like to thank our loyal leaders’ continued support and love. Heroes Charge is now heading to version 1.3. Here are the patch notes for your information:

Localization
    - By clicking your avatar, leaders now will be able to select your favorite language to help you enjoy Heroes Charge more. Heroes Charge is now in 16 languages!

Arena
    - To help leaders who are ranked 10,000 or lower progress more in Arena, Quartermaster Pan has decided to add 30 Gladiator’s Coins to your daily Arena Ranking Rewards.
    - A successful defense in Arena will gain you 10 Gladiator’s Coins. And you can gain up to 50 for the first 5 successful defenses per day.

Guild
    - Added a new feature that allows Guild Leaders to select your Guild’s country so that you can recruit on a local basis.
    - When a Guild Leader is inactive for 4 days in a row, his position will be replaced by one of the officers who logs on most recently.
    - Leaders now will be able to worship a Guild member only 1 team level higher than yours, instead of the previous 5 team levels.

Chat Improvement
    - Added a Whisper Channel and a Blacklist in the Chat function, as well as pop up notifications when you have unread Guild messages coming.

Best Regards

Ember
    Thanks Ember. Which languages 16 ?

I think, you must solve the account transfer iOs to Android. Because too many players can not play and continue game. This is a very big problem. If I lost my device or if I sell my device. My game is over. It is horrible. You need to solve this problem first please. TO AVOID LOSING PLAYERS.
    Last edited by Maximus; 10-21-2014 at 06:53 AM.

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by itsEvil View Post
    Ember, are there going to be changes to the guild shop and crusade shop?
    There will not as far as I can tell.

How long of period that soulstone in crusade and arena will be change?
    Or its going to to be the same heroes for the rest of my life.... i think this is a question of above thread.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    Thanks Ember. Which languages 16 ?

I think, you must solve the account transfer iOs to Android. Because too many players can not play and continue game. This is a very big problem. If I lost my device or if I sell my device. My game is over. It is horrible. You need to solve this problem first please. TO AVOID LOSING PLAYERS.
    Me support !! i wish to switch from Android to Apple but by doing that, i wont be able to play heroes charges. I wish that this game allow you to create ID so it can access by Android and Apple User .
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.php?12872-S17-Godly-(-Recruiting-Actives-)&p=31870#post31870 ( Godly Recruitment )

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Very nice patch on the Arena system

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

:D

Thank you ember! All the new features are cool!

plz help..

I suddenly exit to campaign (Normal-Chapter 7) and it keeps on exiting and exiting when im about to finish it..please help me how to fix it..thanks..it happens after the new version..

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Suave88's Avatar

when the guild war is come

I still wait for guild war
    So we can war against other guild.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    please resolve the problem of new patch 1.3. Me(S13) and my brother(S27) have been kicked out of the game.