Thread: Account lost

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Exclamation Account lost

Me and my wife were playing on ipad's with the same apple id. She had the account that was always asked if she wanted to change to mine, she took use to it and it was fine, till i logged in to it just once. As you understand she lost her account.
    My bad... i understand.
    Now i created separate apple id's for bouth of us, but my account is somehow linked everywhere (ipad, another, iphone) even though i tried deleting it (i though "hell with it, we will just start over"), but i could do nothing with it.
    As it already came to this i would like to ask if it is possible to get her account back without deleting mine.

we both started on server 20 Mystic (i am sure she has no one else on any other server)
    apple id used to create our accounts - nikitka7777777@mail.ru
    mine - k1f1rka (id 3464338)
    her - AlNiDa (do not remember) lvl 41
    we are both in Guild RusRevolt (id 29243)

Now
    I am playing on apple id : nikita@albasma.ae (my save is somehow even on new id's)
    her new id :bashkirova.aleksandra@mail.ru

all happend on 20.10.2014

Hope i provided enough information and there is something that can be done.
    Regards

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kifirka View Post
    Me and my wife were playing on ipad's with the same apple id. She had the account that was always asked if she wanted to change to mine, she took use to it and it was fine, till i logged in to it just once. As you understand she lost her account.
    My bad... i understand.
    Now i created separate apple id's for bouth of us, but my account is somehow linked everywhere (ipad, another, iphone) even though i tried deleting it (i though "hell with it, we will just start over"), but i could do nothing with it.
    As it already came to this i would like to ask if it is possible to get her account back without deleting mine.

we both started on server 20 Mystic (i am sure she has no one else on any other server)
    apple id used to create our accounts - nikitka7777777@mail.ru
    mine - k1f1rka (id 3464338)
    her - AlNiDa (do not remember) lvl 41
    we are both in Guild RusRevolt (id 29243)

Now
    I am playing on apple id : nikita@albasma.ae (my save is somehow even on new id's)
    her new id :bashkirova.aleksandra@mail.ru

all happend on 20.10.2014

Hope i provided enough information and there is something that can be done.
    Regards
    Dear Leader
    Please ask your wife to create an new account on server 20 after logging in Game Center with bashkirova.aleksandra@mail.ru. And then give us her new account id on server 20. And our admin will help re-link her account to her apple id. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Thats the thing... We have no idea how to do that. Uninstalling application with its data or removing the game manualy from game center doesnt help. Seriously, we have tried everything.

Thats the thing... We have no idea how to do that. Uninstalling application with its data or removing the game manualy from game center doesnt help. Seriously, we have tried everything.

Dear Leader
    What do you see after logging in bashkirova.aleksandra@mail.ru and open the game?

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post

Dear Leader
    What do you see after logging in bashkirova.aleksandra@mail.ru and open the game?

Best Regards
    Betty
    My main account... and it was also my account when i created new apple id for my self. Since i accidentally pressed ok on her ipad yesterday all of the devices no longer ask if wanted to merge. Even after i deleted the game from all of the devices and manually deleted it from gamecenter, after reinstalling the application i just started with the same account by default.

My main account... and it was also my account when i created new apple id for my self. Since i accidentally pressed ok on her ipad yesterday all of the devices no longer ask if wanted to merge. Even after i deleted the game from all of the devices and manually deleted it from gamecenter, after reinstalling the application i just started with the same account by default.
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. The only way to fix the problem now could be a factory reset to your wife's device. We will report your case to our developers to see if they can offer a better way. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. The only way to fix the problem now could be a factory reset to your wife's device. We will report your case to our developers to see if they can offer a better way. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Thanks for your reply. Ill check if she agrees to that when i get home. I will get back to this topic with news one way or another. Hopefully there is another way.

Thanks for your reply. Ill check if she agrees to that when i get home. I will get back to this topic with news one way or another. Hopefully there is another way.
    OK, thank you.

OK, thank you.
    Ok we somehow managed to make a new game for her on her new Apple ID.

New Apple id : bashkirova.aleksandra@mail.ru
    New account I'd : 4209764
    Server 20 mystic

Old information Is mentioned above.

Hope it will work out... We really want to play together again.
    Thanks in advance and appreciate your help.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Tablet android broken

Dear Betty,my tablet android today stop charge the batery,busted, am Vip, lvl 56 guild leader,server Old Corse,it"s posible to change my accont in my iphone,ipad?
    Last edited by buyaka; 10-21-2014 at 04:47 PM.

Ok we somehow managed to make a new game for her on her new Apple ID.

New Apple id : bashkirova.aleksandra@mail.ru
    New account I'd : 4209764
    Server 20 mystic

Old information Is mentioned above.

Hope it will work out... We really want to play together again.
    Thanks in advance and appreciate your help.

Dear Leader
    We've re-linked your account now. Please try re-log the game and switch the server you played and you can play your old account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by buyaka View Post
    Dear Betty,my tablet android today stop charge the batery,busted, am Vip, lvl 56 guild leader,server Old Corse,it"s posible to change my accont in my iphone,ipad?
    Dear Leader,
    We are sorry to tell you that we don't support cross-platform account transferring.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Leader
    We've re-linked your account now. Please try re-log the game and switch the server you played and you can play your old account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Everything is perfect. Thank you very much for your help )