Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to have a good start

Bronze Member Contributor Level 8

Gold Chest Hero rates please

I just made an experiment: when I saw there is a new server I have created a new account there with that date.
    Today too it was one and I have created it.

The surprise it was only 2 days and is a new server!

Very big surprise for me. Or is filled with new users or is filled with npc, but very often there is a new server. Since we have almost 50 heroes. I am wondering what will be on the day 100 the 50th server name.

At arena ranking 20k or 10k I needed to fight with npc, but at 1k usually there are players.

On server 1 ( oldest server) there are 3 completly free users ( not even a monthly card purchased )
    You can check
    this post to see they gray circle.

I have found on server 2 and but at server 4 it isn't any at top 50 free.

My idea is to have a good start.
    After the first epic fail fight scene you get Admiral. The Bronze chest it will give Emberstar and the Gold chest will give Leaves Shadow -always. And you start your adventure very soon ( in 20-40 minute of play ) your team will be the basic 5 heroes, which everyone has: Lightening Master and Chaplain will come.

Now the Gold chest will be on cooldown and free in 46 hours or so (around 2 days) or you can purchase 1 chest with 288 gems( blue diamonds) - which costs real usd or can be archived a little in game.

My recommendation is to read the forum for different guides and make a couple of draft accounts before you pay to see if you like it or not. As you can see in every 2 day you can catch a new server.

The next Gold chest opened for free or for 288 gems it will give a 3 star hero, almost randomly.
    The 3 star hero it is one of those which require 80 souls to summon it for the first time.
    It is "almost all" - because I think some are excluded from this list and they are reserved for VIP11 users example Swordmaster.
    I am not sure what is excluded, but so far I got: Succubus, Brute, Wind Master, Professional Killer. On I account I am not sure which one it was the first 3 star: or Deathknight or Lightening Elemental, but I didn't got those 2 in any other accounts! Any of those are rare and as I how I seen the guild mercenaries: there are a lot more Lightening Elemental, but no Deathknight.

There is a guide with how to clear the crusade. It is suggested to own a DK and hire the second one.
    The problem is in this days there isn't many Deathknights. I would say none of my free accounts have or can hire.
    Also the life with Brute from the start it is very different then with Admiral - until Epics, where and unlocked War Chief is recommended. The Campaigns, Crusade all are a lot easier.
    Others don't like it, but if you don't want Brute from the first box, but other, then at this early stages Cleric is usefully with Admiral: need to collect 10 souls and the early elite stages it drops.
    The fight will be longer since you have less dps, it can be unlocked Shallows keeper and is playable until epics if you want a dps.

Professional killer is very nice at Arena at early stages sometimes he wins the match.
    Wind Master and Succubus are very good later.

Now if you decided to play that account if you got that hero only then just log in to that account at free stamina times and collect it in case you want to play then have a little stamina in stock.

When the time has come and the the Gold chest is available for free: open it

This time it was the Succubus in lottery prize:

If you think what I nice thing to open a gold chest and you got a 3 star hero and go to purchase and buy more gems: because only 2590 gem are the 10 chests

Sadly not true.
    - sometimes I am getting a blue gear item, what I don't need and don't have hero for that, not interested at all.
    - sometimes I am getting 3 souls of a hero what I don't have and I don't want to collect
    - sometimes I am getting 1 star hero, what I don't want to play and if I want to try to level it up it will suck the main team or I need to pay hundred and thousands of usd to keep it up.

I can't estimate it since I didn't payed, but I see a few who has 5x heroes of 3 star at arena.
    Very probably The got 6-8 of 5 star to be usable 5 at arena.

To get the second 3 star here how many chest need to open, that is the question what I would like to know, and the developers will not tell me.

I think it is 1 from the next 20 chest - at least in my case.

So if you take and buy the: 18200 gems for 100 usd -one time offer you will open 7 times the 10x chest.
    If you got a hero of 1 star, and if you have it you will not receive 10 souls just 7!
    The guaranteed here it is not guaranteed a 3 star hero and is not guaranteed a hero what you don't have already at least at the moment.

Please post:
    - which hero you got from the first Gold chest.

If you have opened 10 gold chest:
    - how much of 3 star hero you got, which ones?
    Last edited by heroeszabi; 10-20-2014 at 12:36 PM.
    If you don't like my posts : add me to Ignore your list - open the link here and press YES

Please post you Gold chest content!

Please post:

If you don't like my posts : add me to Ignore your list - open the link here and press YES

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by heroeszabi View Post
    Please post:

I've had two accounts. Both got Professional Killer 3*.

On my main account I have opened 4x 10 crate packages and recieved

3*
    Vengance Spirit
    Master Mage
    Soulhunter
    warrior Monk
    Wandering spearman

2*
    Silencer
    Savage One
    Necromancer

1*
    Sniper
    Mystic

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by heroeszabi View Post
    Please post:

The real good start should be on a new server start with purchase events or double drop rate. 3 star monthly hero is much more helpful than any other possible combination. As usual, 20-23 USD guarantees top 1 at new server, cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Xodi View Post
    I bought 20 boxes and got these heroes

Commando, chaplain, sniper, lightning master, pilot, ice mage, psychich sword, deathknight, leave shadow, shallows keeper
    If you say soo...
    I have opened more than 20 free gold boxes but wasn't by far so good hero rate...

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    OH WOW. YOU POSTED SO MUCH CRAP JUST TO ASK WHAT WE GOT FROM FIRST GOLD CHEST/10X GOLD CHEST? My gosh. Are you some kind of adhd child that you cant just GET TO THE POINT?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Look like he, zabi, creates account in each server to 'play' the beginning 28+ times. I think he is a master of foreplay and endings. I means after an excellent foreplay, he doesn't know what to do next, then just end as soon as it starts.

Lightning Elemental

Got LE at Commando server from first box.

I have found this somewhere in Internet.
    Maybe this is valid, maybe not: - but is still a hint

1st one from 1st draw,
    2nd one from the next 4 golden chests
    and 3rd from the next 10 where you are guaranteed a hero
    - and from my experience from the testing account it is not valid here

2nd one (3* hero)from the next 4 golden chests

Succubus

Got Succubus.
    I was hoping in November 1 it will add a new hero in the box, but not
    -at least I didn't got it now. This isn't a bad hero, but I want other

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 CrazyEyesDave's Avatar
    What the hell is this thread about? The title says "how to have a good start" but all you do is mention the start EVERYONE has, then you keep asking people what they got from the gold boxes.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    I got Lunar from my first Chest.. bought 30x Goldboxes more and got a Brute in the last 10pack... otherwise only 1-2 star heroes...
    I think Lunar is the best possible Heroe to get..
    Other would be DK but I only know he Drops in Crusade, never seen anyone get DK from the first GoldChest...

Quote Originally Posted by Tremain View Post
    I got Lunar from my first Chest.. bought 30x Goldboxes more and got a Brute in the last 10pack... otherwise only 1-2 star heroes...
    I think Lunar is the best possible Heroe to get..
    Other would be DK but I only know he Drops in Crusade, never seen anyone get DK from the first GoldChest...
    Thanks, I think they has changed the loot in November.

"bought 30x Goldboxes more and got a Brute in the last 10pack... otherwise only 1-2 star heroes..."
    could you write please the hero names what you got?
    - Ice Mage 2* at beginning isn't to bad. -arena.

"never seen anyone get DK from the first GoldChest..."
    - not from first chest, but in my 20 or 30 chest I got, and at that time I wanted Brute and I was really unhappy because I didn't got it

The poisoned one came as free chest, not from 10x open
    The Ice mage for 4.99 purchase reward for new account
    Arcane Sapper too - with 1* as reward for 4.99 purchase - event.
    -got Mountain, and maybe Mystic, Machinist, Necromancer,Machinist maybe.

I am not playing that account anymore, can't check exactly.
    Last edited by heroeszabi; 11-02-2014 at 10:57 PM.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I got Proffesional Killer 3* for the gold chest....suchs..

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by DontBeStupid View Post
    OH WOW. YOU POSTED SO MUCH CRAP JUST TO ASK WHAT WE GOT FROM FIRST GOLD CHEST/10X GOLD CHEST? My gosh. Are you some kind of adhd child that you cant just GET TO THE POINT?
    so much this... -_-

Just to answer your question I got lightning elemental from my 2nd gold chest and Succubus on my 4th (yea a bit lucky I guess)