Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is changing Commando to 4 stars worth it?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Is changing Commando to 4 stars worth it?

I have 10k crusade points. Is making commando a 4 stars worth it? or should I get another hero. Thanks guys

Commando

I think no hero can replace his buff skill with increase speed 25% and 5 physical and magic attack/level

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 jjness's Avatar
    push mo yan!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 8

Lightning Elemental?

Not needed, have you this hero already?
    I think with those coins you can get one.
    If you don't like my posts : add me to Ignore your list - open the link here and press YES

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 hatred's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dotatank View Post
    I have 10k crusade points. Is making commando a 4 stars worth it? or should I get another hero. Thanks guys
    I prefer use my crusade coin for commando soul stone. I'm level 66 now.
    My commando already 4 star (145/150 soul stone). Tomorrow will be 5 star.
    I regret using it on lightning elemental before, not good tank also not good DPS, many heroes better than him, he usualy die before doing ultimate skill (first skill).
    I think commando is the best choice to spend crusade coin. Second choice is wind master or mystic.
    nickname: [H] hatred
    Guild: Heroes
    server: 13
    Best Arena Rank: 1

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by hatred View Post
    I prefer use my crusade coin for commando soul stone. I'm level 66 now.
    My commando already 4 star (145/150 soul stone). Tomorrow will be 5 star.
    I regret using it on lightning elemental before, not good tank also not good DPS, many heroes better than him, he usualy die before doing ultimate skill (first skill).
    I think commando is the best choice to spend crusade coin. Second choice is wind master or mystic.
    I think lightning elemental is great for crusade. He is my savior/suicide bomber in the last three waves, especially teams that have tons of defense and HP. Though I wouldn't make him a priority. But still, I have him at 4 stars and considering to 5 star him once I make my windmaster and commando 5 star.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by qjdancel View Post
    I think lightning elemental is great for crusade. He is my savior/suicide bomber in the last three waves, especially teams that have tons of defense and HP. Though I wouldn't make him a priority. But still, I have him at 4 stars and considering to 5 star him once I make my windmaster and commando 5 star.

+1

LE is not such priority (3 stars LE is good enough), but Commando and Wind Master are. After upgrade Commando (and/or Wind Master), save your soul stones to next month hero.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

LE

I already have lighting elemental and my commando is currently at 3 stars should i save it for next month's hero or 4 star commando? thanks guyss

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I already have lighting elemental and my commando is currently at 3 stars should i save it for next month's hero or 4 star commando? thanks guyss
    We don't know who is next month hero yet, a Death Mage, a Frost Mage or just any new lousy hero. Let wait and see (12 more days). However I think Commando is always with you till the end of the game, upgrade her to max if you can. Continue upgrading your Command and don't waste your Crusade coins (let say buy 10 Commando soul stones/day), maybe it will be more useful next month.
    Last edited by bin; 10-20-2014 at 10:43 AM.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    As I'm doing now, I'm farming to get more stars on Wind Master, then Commando.

LE is very good and I've spent many CC to get him 4*, but I think that was a waste when I could have a WM 5* and a Commando almost 4*.
    Server 5 (Sniper)

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 tyrant160's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    We don't know who is next month hero yet, a Death Mage, a Frost Mage or just any new lousy hero. Let wait and see (12 more days). However I think Commando is always with you till the end of the game, upgrade her to max if you can. Continue upgrading your Command and don't waste your Crusade coins (let say buy 10 Commando soul stones/day), maybe it will be more useful next month.
    Just go for 15 commando a day. get commando as 6 stars as possible.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Leave Sahdow

Quote Originally Posted by stoned View Post
    As I'm doing now, I'm farming to get more stars on Wind Master, then Commando.

LE is very good and I've spent many CC to get him 4*, but I think that was a waste when I could have a WM 5* and a Commando almost 4*.
    Put out Wind master and put inside Leave shadow and youll see a big difference. I did the same and i saw huge difference. Leave shadow has silence and massive attack power to the whole team, but wind master hasn't.
    Last edited by Cytrous; 11-07-2014 at 03:23 PM.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    i have wind master 4 stars and i have 60/150 and commando 4 stars 10/150, im using the dragon coins of crusade in wind master and commando, is ok? Or wind master is useless?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Jeff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tavo View Post
    i have wind master 4 stars and i have 60/150 and commando 4 stars 10/150, im using the dragon coins of crusade in wind master and commando, is ok? Or wind master is useless?
    Windmaster is really strong in the early levels, im still using her because shes 5 stars and very easy to farm, but after purple i think there are better options because of her useless 4th skillw
    While commando is always the right choice because u simply cant do arena without
    Not only do I need to dry my clothes from the rain and sleet, but also from incontinence.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Unfortunately most of the time

Lunar Guardian/Succubus >> Wind Master at any stars 3/4/5

Guess that says much about it