Thread: Freezing City Defs using cheat engines

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Freezing City Defs using cheat engines

The game is already beginning to lose players because of the increase in a few players using cheat engines to freeze defenses in map battles and matches. Eventually, less and less ppl will see the point in playing, which means less and less people coining. This leads to a decrease in revenues (which I'm sure evony/u-cool are already noticing) and in turn, staff will lose there jobs. All that will be left is a server which is left lagging for days because there are no staff dedicated to it, with the few cheat engine users hitting other cheat engine users.

Why don't staff send out a server wide post and ask any player who's defences are frozen in a match to video capture the replay and send it to a dedicated member of staff. The offending player could then be suspended until an investigation of their method of freezing a player's defences is completed.

I for one would spend more if I was made to feel that my investment in my account was not a complete waste of my money.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by <PRG>MEAT View Post
    The game is already beginning to lose players because of the increase in a few players using cheat engines to freeze defenses in map battles and matches. Eventually, less and less ppl will see the point in playing, which means less and less people coining. This leads to a decrease in revenues (which I'm sure evony/u-cool are already noticing) and in turn, staff will lose there jobs. All that will be left is a server which is left lagging for days because there are no staff dedicated to it, with the few cheat engine users hitting other cheat engine users.

Why don't staff send out a server wide post and ask any player who's defences are frozen in a match to video capture the replay and send it to a dedicated member of staff. The offending player could then be suspended until an investigation of their method of freezing a player's defences is completed.

I for one would spend more if I was made to feel that my investment in my account was not a complete waste of my money.
    Don't you think people have done exactly what you have asked here ?? many many times already, the TOS and User agreements are not enforced so anyone doing it won't get a reaction, shame really, I love this game, with a little better customer support and regular updates they could make this the best MMO game of all time, and not have so many website saying this is a rip off and a con job, but see ucool staff don't care about money, they have so much now whats another 300 mill a year going to change ?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by <Nil>The_Mighty_Thor View Post
    Don't you think people have done exactly what you have asked here ?? many many times already, the TOS and User agreements are not enforced so anyone doing it won't get a reaction, shame really, I love this game, with a little better customer support and regular updates they could make this the best MMO game of all time, and not have so many website saying this is a rip off and a con job, but see ucool staff don't care about money, they have so much now whats another 300 mill a year going to change ?
    yep many many many many vids,screenshots,admissions to using CE's,macros etc etc etc have been provided to ucool for a long time. Ucool did not wish to keep up with enforcing their no cheat policy. They gave many excuses from that it was too costly to enforce to it was just not feasible with the format of the game. The excuses changed depending who you spoke with.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Can't post anymore in this forum only used existing threads. There is a glitch using ghost troops inside walls see at

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8Nc6ccOGQI

Guess COE not going to do anything about it

Not true Anne-Marie, if you watch the realm thread you will see that it is starting to happen to more and more people. I attacked Mallaka and it happened to him, he attacked ISh and it happened to ISH... So stop with calling me a liar please!!!

Reply to cheats...

Quote Originally Posted by <PRG>MEAT View Post

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >
    Very soon the FCC and the FTC of the United States will ban all sites NOT obeying their own terms and allow unfairness within their site... Soon, many international ppl will find out that they can not do any business within the US due to their fraudulent activities on the internet were they will be blocked... Some are already blocked... Many sites will have to pay taxes, royalties, fees, fines, and so on to be allow to do business within the US... Each business will have to PROVE they are a respectable company to be able to have an internet business AND will be required to post a hefty bond to insure this respectablity... Internet police through the FCC will monitor all activity, even if ppl believe this an invation of their privacy, each who do or have arguments will be banned from the internet OR until they file their complaints with the FCC or FTC... More will also be done within this subject matter, which should take place within the next five (5) years... Thanks DStoyer