Thread: [GUIDE] How to Play Heroes Charge on PC

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Is there anything that works for IOS?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by crazypary View Post
    its error occured by bluestacks itself.
    I experiencing like you too.
    Sometimes i use virtual machine rather than bluestack
    Right was expecting that. There's nothing else remaining though unfortunately from what I've already tried.

By virtual machine you mean the one you have to do everything on your own ? That sounds quite long and difficult :/

New Comers
    I use BlueStacks with my iPhone version of Heroes Charge. Simply install HC to Bluestacks and in Options ingame click Link a Device. (you must have a Google account). Now i play from iPhone and Bluestacks. Easy way to play.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dreddster's Avatar
    yes, it is happening to me all the time.

New Comers
    Awesome guide! Thanks!

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Mert View Post
    Don't worry. You only need to install one or two apps once or twice a week and you can uninstall them right after the install. As I mentioned in guide, you need a good graphic card and minimum 2GB of memory to run the program smoothly.
    Better look for another emulator

Like what ? Emulators seem all to be bad, not working or bugged x)

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dreddster's Avatar
    Search for rooted bluestacks. It doesnt have any advertisements.

Well if it has the same bugs it does not change much. By the way how do you find a "rooted" one ?

New Comers
    i can't find heroes charge on bluestarks what can i do?

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Bluestacks updates their windows software far more often than their mac versions. A few minor bugs aside, it is/was a decent emulator (though the market has not set the bar that high). Pity that they decided to double down on the windows market and ignore the smaller mac market almost completely.
    Are you really reading this sentence? Or in a white room, yelling "I like pandas!" at a wall? Can you be certain either way?

The only constant is "I think, therefore I am". Everything else is wishful thinking.

Well this bug in BlueStacks is really boring, it's definitely gamebreaking. I had reported it but it seems they did not receive my report or could not fix and they did not contact me... I'm a bit out of solutions :/
    I was using Droid4X and Windroye instead which are pretty good and fast, but they require to have VT enabled and I noticed that it brought my computer to not like that ... processor getting used a lot, loud noise of fans ... I prefered to disable it again to save my PC (Windroye was a bit buggy sometimes but Droid4X was perfectly fine).
    Any advice ? I also tried :

- Du OS : did not work and also required VT
    - Andyroid : terribad emulator, insanely slow, very bad performance, requires very high PC I guess (mine's got i7 2600K and GTX 570 anyway so far from bad)
    - Youwave : not free but even the free trial never worked lol, stuck forever on "Android" text

- Genymotion : seemed to be pretty nice but never worked, spammed "player.exe stopped functionning" whenever I would try to start a virtual machine. Only answer I found was update graphic drivers but mine are up to date, or enable VT but it was already done so yeah ... maybe it's cool but cannot be used at all.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by kratosangel View Post
    Well this bug in BlueStacks is really boring, it's definitely gamebreaking. I had reported it but it seems they did not receive my report or could not fix and they did not contact me... I'm a bit out of solutions :/
    I was using Droid4X and Windroye instead which are pretty good and fast, but they require to have VT enabled and I noticed that it brought my computer to not like that ... processor getting used a lot, loud noise of fans ... I prefered to disable it again to save my PC (Windroye was a bit buggy sometimes but Droid4X was perfectly fine).
    Any advice ? I also tried :

- Du OS : did not work and also required VT
    - Andyroid : terribad emulator, insanely slow, very bad performance, requires very high PC I guess (mine's got i7 2600K and GTX 570 anyway so far from bad)
    - Youwave : not free but even the free trial never worked lol, stuck forever on "Android" text

- Genymotion : seemed to be pretty nice but never worked, spammed "player.exe stopped functionning" whenever I would try to start a virtual machine. Only answer I found was update graphic drivers but mine are up to date, or enable VT but it was already done so yeah ... maybe it's cool but cannot be used at all.
    Bluestack is the current stable emulator to play this game now(lol)
    The truth is
    When u run bluestack
    It will eat your ram
    Laggyyy

It is indeed stable, but I did not notice it eating ram or processor, while others (Droid4X, Windroye) definitely do that, and from the very beginning (very likely Windroye has memory leaks).
    My only issue with BlueStacks is the scrolling issue that makes every window you scroll in become empty, but this one alone is so gamebreaking.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by kratosangel View Post
    It is indeed stable, but I did not notice it eating ram or processor, while others (Droid4X, Windroye) definitely do that, and from the very beginning (very likely Windroye has memory leaks).
    My only issue with BlueStacks is the scrolling issue that makes every window you scroll in become empty, but this one alone is so gamebreaking.
    Yeah annoying when u in the middle composing teams when arena reward almost come