Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: [GUIDE] How to Play Heroes Charge on PC

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Is there a way to play HC on Mac OS other than bluestacks? Like a native program so I don't have to switch over my account to the google store?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleadthefif View Post
    Is there a way to play HC on Mac OS other than bluestacks? Like a native program so I don't have to switch over my account to the google store?
    You can transfer your account from ios to android and have your account on both devices at the same time.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    when will they make it so i can play my iphone account of heroes charge on my pc. i have no intentions of starting a new one. Ive had this account for a very long time and have invested a great deal on it. But it seems lately the iphone version of this app is extremely buggy and i can't even play for more than a min before it crashes. and no its not the phone since i play other games on it.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinasRock View Post
    when will they make it so i can play my iphone account of heroes charge on my pc. i have no intentions of starting a new one. Ive had this account for a very long time and have invested a great deal on it. But it seems lately the iphone version of this app is extremely buggy and i can't even play for more than a min before it crashes. and no its not the phone since i play other games on it.
    Sync your account on an google play account and then play as android at bluestacks on PC.

it wont let me sync i was in the middle of it and my phone turned off now it says i can't sync it because i already sync it

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinasRock View Post
    it wont let me sync i was in the middle of it and my phone turned off now it says i can't sync it because i already sync it

Go at in game issues section at this forum and ask betty to reset it for you(the sync thing)

k ill do that now thanks

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    weird,heroes charge doesnt open using bluestacks...
    been playing for months without a glitch,uninstalled and installed again and same problem.

anyone got some advice?

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastnugget View Post
    weird,heroes charge doesnt open using bluestacks...
    been playing for months without a glitch,uninstalled and installed again and same problem.

anyone got some advice?
    Not working on Nox either

Something happened yesterday to Heroes Charge. There was a small update and after the update, Heroes Charge will no longer load using Bluestacks. I play other games using Bluestacks and they are fine. Heroes Charge is the buggy one.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Ok issue is fixed.

heads up for anyone else with this problem,i deleted the game from bluestacks and installed heroes charge HD instead and now it works like a charm.

hope it helps

New Comers
    wow...it looks great!!
    72server - [TROY] KOREA

New Comers

They stole my cell phone and I would like to retrieve my account with another phone is currently blocked my icloud, can I retrieve my account, I have the id