Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VIP Hero of May : Steel Champion

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar

VIP Hero of May : Steel Champion

Hello everybody,

Here the review from test server of the VIP Hero of May : Steel Champion

Don't hesitate to give your personal feedbacks about him !
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    sup alendris,
    do you think they will change him so he get energy faster? or hes already good like this

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JayProulx View Post
    sup alendris,
    do you think they will change him so he get energy faster? or hes already good like this
    I think that he doesn't need any modification but who knows ?? Sometimes they are doing things without sense
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    May be control/rdd or energy drain team can deal with him. If they keep him from rdd

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Hi, Alendris, first of all i want to thank you for your great videos about HC, keep on with it! About this specific hero i'm kind of sad, cause if you compare his skills vs terran swordsman you'll see, that it's a joke,
    TS got 5.2k shield, while SC 26,2k, control immunity and 210 armor above all of this and it's auto cast from other skills, which makes it even more strong. Also damaging skills of SC are 5 or more times stronger on paper, whats your thoughts about this huge gap between vip and non vip heroes?

Quote Originally Posted by Tpyn View Post
    Hi, Alendris, first of all i want to thank you for your great videos about HC, keep on with it! About this specific hero i'm kind of sad, cause if you compare his skills vs terran swordsman you'll see, that it's a joke,
    TS got 5.2k shield, while SC 26,2k, control immunity and 210 armor above all of this and it's auto cast from other skills, which makes it even more strong. Also damaging skills of SC are 5 or more times stronger on paper, whats your thoughts about this huge gap between vip and non vip heroes?
    if you want good things you gotta pay for it.. let say you have 10 000 $ for a car, u might be able to buy a civic but no way youll be able to buy a GTR. Why would non vip heroes be stronger than vip heroes?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    if you want good things you gotta pay for it.. let say you have 10 000 $ for a car, u might be able to buy a civic but no way youll be able to buy a GTR. Why would non vip heroes be stronger than vip heroes?
    we never asked for a gtr, were totally fine with our civic. we are just complaining that our civic is losing to a gtr with a 10 year old that cant even drive which shouldnt be the case. its not all about the car its also about the driver.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    we never asked for a gtr, were totally fine with our civic. we are just complaining that our civic is losing to a gtr with a 10 year old that cant even drive which shouldnt be the case. its not all about the car its also about the driver.
    bro even a bad driver on a gtr would destroy a stock civic put some money on your civic and you might be able to win same for this game put some money and you might be able to win some fights

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    tho I'm not a fan of huge disparity, ts is like a lot of ucool heroes, it just sucks. there are good free/cheap heroes, that isnt one

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I'm a VIP13 and I already have Steel Champion.

With that said, I think Tpyn has a fair point and I think you're being a bit unreasonable. VIPs should naturally have advantages -- and we do. Lots of them. But I am a bit bothered by the increasing gap between VIP and non-VIP rosters. Virtually every free hero is complete garbage, while nearly every VIP hero is useful at worst or meta-breaking at best. I think it's OK for their to be a gap, but the gap is a bit too large right now IMO.

In other words, I think it's fair for you to say "VIPs should have an advantage" and it's also fair for Typn (and others like him) to say that the advantages are a bit too great lately.

I think it's also reasonable to say that you probably don't have enough knowledge and experience yet to be commenting on this situation, since you've started a thread on the first page asking for entry-level advice on who to focus on in Heroes Camp. You're a new player. Which is fine. That doesn't make you somehow inferior to other players. But it also means you're probably not in a position (experience-wise) to be lecturing people on balance and fairness, especially in a condescending and dismissive manner.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    bro even a bad driver on a gtr would destroy a stock civic put some money on your civic and you might be able to win same for this game put some money and you might be able to win some fights
    lol a bad enough driver on a gtr would crash the car. just cause its fast doesnt mean itll reach the finish line. with how things are currently it feels like im losing to a parked car.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Quote Originally Posted by Mavajo View Post

With that said, I think Tpyn has a fair point and I think you're being a bit unreasonable. VIPs should naturally have advantages -- and we do. Lots of them. But I am a bit bothered by the increasing gap between VIP and non-VIP rosters. Virtually every free hero is complete garbage, while nearly every VIP hero is useful at worst or meta-breaking at best. I think it's OK for their to be a gap, but the gap is a bit too large right now IMO.

In other words, I think it's fair for you to say "VIPs should have an advantage" and it's also fair for Typn (and others like him) to say that the advantages are a bit too great lately.

I think it's also reasonable to say that you probably don't have enough knowledge and experience yet to be commenting on this situation, since you've started a thread on the first page asking for entry-level advice on who to focus on in Heroes Camp. You're a new player. Which is fine. That doesn't make you somehow inferior to other players. But it also means you're probably not in a position (experience-wise) to be lecturing people on balance and fairness, especially in a condescending and dismissive manner.
    i like your post and i agree. i stopped the game 2 years ago when heroes camp was not there so thats why i asked for that. not much ppl answered so i guess ppl want to keep their little tips for themself mobile games are money greedy (sadly) and thats why they are releasing heroes with a bigger gap like that if old heroes would be as strong as vip heroes ppl wouldnt spend for the new heroes and wait for them to come in shops.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    i like your post and i agree. i stopped the game 2 years ago when heroes camp was not there so thats why i asked for that. not much ppl answered so i guess ppl want to keep their little tips for them mobile games are money greedy (sadly) and thats why they are releasing heroes with a bigger gap like that if old heroes would be as strong as vip heroes ppl wouldnt spend for the new heroes and wait for them to come in shops.
    not all mobile games have greedy devs..

netmarble for example with their game future fight, the devs listen to the community and the game between vip folks and non-vip folks arent huge.....
    when the uniform upgrade was released, everyone held their pitchfork when it was seemed favoring those who have money in improving their characters.. and in a later update, the devs listened and changed the system to where it is optional to use crystals on upgrading unis.. the devs on that game also listen on balancing their characters, they have now started rebalancing old characters since this year to make them good to the current change in powercreep in all game modes.. elektra used to be the joke, but now she is strong and worth investing in.. and regarding paywall heroes on that game, only 6 characters are pure paywall where you have to buy the monthly bio-sub in order to get them; and 3 are considered semi-paywall where their bios drop ingame(at a lower rate) or you can also only acquire them in monthly sub.. rest of heroes are available through missions and any bio selectors(and i mean you get alot, upto 200+ per week, of free bios that you can use for anyone weekly by completing mission reqs) you get in game can be used on them.. and of the 6 paywall heroes, only 2-3 are considered must haves(carnage is a must, enchantress & kid kaiju are good but there are good alternatives), rest of the paywall & semipaywall are considered luxury on our roster..

so yeah there are mobile games out there where the gap between paying folks and freeloaders are huge.. heroes charge is one of those games where it is becoming pay2win.. while future fight, and injustice 1 is still on the balanced side for freeplayers.. ive played alot of mobile games, which includes contest of champions and alot of tcg's out there, finding a non-p2w game is quite hard for a f2p game..

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavajo View Post

With that said, I think Tpyn has a fair point and I think you're being a bit unreasonable. VIPs should naturally have advantages -- and we do. Lots of them. But I am a bit bothered by the increasing gap between VIP and non-VIP rosters. Virtually every free hero is complete garbage, while nearly every VIP hero is useful at worst or meta-breaking at best. I think it's OK for their to be a gap, but the gap is a bit too large right now IMO.....
    I totally agree, i just recently became vip after 2 years, and understand both sides, but at least previously we (being low vip) had a chance, now days, you can almost forget it, it's a huge difference in heroes... however, free heroes are often decent, and better than most the original heroes we started with. SkM is decent, tb is great, looks like vm and magic breaker have potential, qow isnt bad, , muskateer and bounty queen have potential, not top 50 arena worthy for the most part, but definitely viable.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    It's nice to hear from vips11+, that they agree with my point, that the gap isn't reasonable, i'm vip 9 myself, but still it's not enough, now game split between vip11+ and others with lower levels and difference is so huge, that it's impossible to compete on same level. Power level of vip11 heroes is ridiculous and devs keep on releasing more and more powerful heroes each month, also heroes with unique healing block skills only accessible to vip11+, which isn't fair at all.
    Idk, why many high vips think, that if they payed more, they need to recieve auto win on every aspect of the game, this disbalance just will make the game die faster.