Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [GUIDE] How to Play Heroes Charge on PC

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Mert's Avatar

[GUIDE] How to Play Heroes Charge on PC

Greetings dear Leaders!

Ucool, the developers of Heroes Charge, would be proud of themselves after getting such a huge response. Heroes Charge is available on android and iOS Smartphone OS but it would be a cream on pie if played on a big screen.

Yes, you read it right!! You can install and play Heroes Charge on Windows or Mac PC.

In this guide, I'll show you how to install and play Heroes Charge on big screens! I have explained a step-by-step tutorial to play Bluestacks on Windows or Mac PC in this guide.

Let's begin!

How to Download & Install Heroes Charge on your Windows or Mac PC:

At first you need to install Bluestacks on your PC. Remember, you should have at least 2 GB RAM and a good graphic card to run android apps smoothly via Bluestacks on your PC. If your system does not fulfill these requirement then you can go for the alternatives of Bluestacks.

Step 1: Go to this link – www.bluestacks.com
    Step 2: Download Bluestacks from the two links depending on your Windows or Mac PC as shown in the below image.

Step 3: Follow all the steps and instructions to install Bluestacks on your system.

Step 4: After successfully installing Bluestacks, you need to download and install Heroes Charge

Step 5: Enjoy the Big Screen!

My best regards, Aemon, GL of EPIC
    Last edited by Mert; 10-18-2014 at 06:12 PM.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Works fine! thanks. I'm playing it right now from PC.
    I hope it's safety.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Caspdown's Avatar
    Good guide! I also play Heroes Charge on my PC, but I don't use Bluestacks. You should also mention that Bluestacks started charging to use their software ($2/month) or you can install a bunch of crappy apps on your computer which you can remove later. There are other Android emulators out there that don't require this. Search Google if interested

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 CrazyEyesDave's Avatar
    Now if only there would be a way to stop Bluestacks from demanding to install crappy apps. PC runs slower too with Bluestacks...

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEyesDave View Post
    Now if only there would be a way to stop Bluestacks from demanding to install crappy apps. PC runs slower too with Bluestacks...
    Don't worry. You only need to install one or two apps once or twice a week and you can uninstall them right after the install. As I mentioned in guide, you need a good graphic card and minimum 2GB of memory to run the program smoothly.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

help!

but how can we play with our account?can find how i can connect with my iphone acc

Quote Originally Posted by inlovewithyou View Post
    but how can we play with our account?can find how i can connect with my iphone acc
    You can't I don't think... Bluestacks is an Android OS emulator, so you'll be able to play if you linked you account with a G+ account, don't think it would work with accounts made on iphones.

Quote Originally Posted by Mert View Post
    Don't worry. You only need to install one or two apps once or twice a week and you can uninstall them right after the install. As I mentioned in guide, you need a good graphic card and minimum 2GB of memory to run the program smoothly.
    Or pay them $2/month -_-... Bluestacks was my favorite Android emu before they started trying to nickel and dime everyone.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Nice post and really good work.
    Server 3 - Emberstar

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Reserved by OP

Thank you Mert. Very good job.

I playing Heroes Charge on my iPad 3 with iOs.

I want play on my pc - windows -(bluestack) android..

How can I play with my old game id. I thinking if I will play on my pc, Game will give to me a new id number. How can I transfer my old id ( it is apple iTunes id).

I don' t know and I am worried.

Quote Originally Posted by Akhilleus View Post
    Nice post and really good work.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    Thank you Mert. Very good job.

I playing Heroes Charge on my iPad 3 with iOs.

I want play on my pc - windows -(bluestack) android..

How can I play with my old game id. I thinking if I will play on my pc, Game will give to me a new id number. How can I transfer my old id ( it is apple iTunes id).

I don' t know and I am worried.
    Thanks Max. Bluestacks will work just like a new android device. But as you were playing on ios, you'll have to start a new account by connecting the game to Google+.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Thank you!

Thanks Max. Bluestacks will work just like a new android device. But as you were playing on ios, you'll have to start a new account by connecting the game to Google+.
    I selling my iPad3 i don't want say good bye Heroes Charge game with i have monthly card 50+ days

I want only transfer my main id iOs to android. I think this is a little a problem for Heroes Charge's Customer Support.

I have to started a new account with google+ but it is a new account you know. I want transfer my old account
    Last edited by Maximus; 10-19-2014 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    I selling my iPad3 i don't want say good bye Heroes Charge game with i have monthly card 50+ days

I want only transfer my main id iOs to android. I think this is a little a problem for Heroes Charge's Customer Support.

I have to started a new account with google+ but it is a new account you know. I want transfer my old account
    Not sure if there's an ios emulator of PC.

I have little problem with finding Heroes Charge

Last edited by wolverine2; 11-19-2014 at 08:46 PM.