Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Golden chest bug, hero stones bug.

  1. #1
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Bulgaria, Sofia
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    6

    Golden chest bug, hero stones bug.

    I have just recieved a reward from a golden chest and it was a hero i already had, so it gave hero stones. But it gave me only 7 hero stones because it said i had 1 star hero, but the hero that i had was 2 stars.... Wasnt it supposed to give me more stones for 2 star hero?
    My hero is Leaves Shadow.
    My user name is Junkies.
    Server is 14 Depths Voice.
    Account ID: 2649287.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    6

    Lightbulb Not About Your Hero

    Its not about how many stars you got your hero but what star was on begin...Leaves Shadow is a 1 star hero as basic thats why you got 7

  3. #3
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigris View Post
    Its not about how many stars you got your hero but what star was on begin...Leaves Shadow is a 1 star hero as basic thats why you got 7
    No is depend on your hero's current star. I think it's a bug

  4. #4
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    232
    Rep Power
    14
    Tigris is right. It's not based on your heroes' current stars. I don't know where you got that from.

  5. #5
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    7
    Its depend on the basic hero star.. I got a lot zeus and lina soulstone and they almost *3 now (even i dont want them) lol..

  6. #6
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5 hatred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Junkies View Post
    I have just recieved a reward from a golden chest and it was a hero i already had, so it gave hero stones. But it gave me only 7 hero stones because it said i had 1 star hero, but the hero that i had was 2 stars.... Wasnt it supposed to give me more stones for 2 star hero?
    My hero is Leaves Shadow.
    My user name is Junkies.
    Server is 14 Depths Voice.
    Account ID: 2649287.
    Quote Originally Posted by varkyl View Post
    No is depend on your hero's current star. I think it's a bug

    its not a bug...

    leave shadow originaly 1 star hero, so you will get 7 stone.
    it also happen to me.
    my Leave Shadow already 3 star, and i only got 7 stone
    my shallow keeper already 3 star, and i only got 7 stone
    my commando already 4 star, and i only got 7 stone

    so it not based on your current hero star, but your hero original star.
    nickname: [H] hatred
    Guild: Heroes
    server: 13
    Best Arena Rank: 1

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •