Thread: Arena 6v6, 7v7 and 3 teams vs 3 teams

Lightbulb Arena 6v6, 7v7 and 3 teams vs 3 teams

Arena is one of the main reasons i find this game so fun. I created an account just to give this suggestion.

I suggest that we should also have a 6v6 or even a 7v7 arena. I also suggest that ucool should even add a 3 teams vs 3 teams arena system where users create their 3 different teams of 5 heroes to fight other players like a normal arena, whoever wins two rounds shall be the winner. To balance the heroes, aoe skills should be made less effective in a 6v6 and 7v7 match. Many more arena prizes should also be added together with the new arena systems.

I feel this a great idea because the game would really be more fun.Arena would really rely on tactics and the best combination of heroes. Players would also spend much more money and gems trying to make their perfect teams, especially when u need 15 different heroes to make 3 teams, it would cost a fortune to fully upgrade all 15 heroes' skills.. This way we end up having more fun and ucool ends up earning more money.
    Last edited by PlayForFunXD; 10-18-2014 at 05:27 AM.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayForFunXD View Post
    Arena is one of the main reasons i find this game so fun. I created an account just to give this suggestion.

I suggest that we should also have a 6v6 or even a 7v7 arena. I also suggest that ucool should even add a 3 teams vs 3 teams arena system where users create their 3 different teams of 5 heroes to fight other players like a normal arena, whoever wins two rounds shall be the winner. To balance the heroes, aoe skills should be made less effective in a 6v6 and 7v7 match. Many more arena prizes should also be added together with the new arena systems.

I feel this a great idea because the game would really be more fun.Arena would really rely on tactics and the best combination of heroes. Players would also spend much more money and gems trying to make their perfect teams, especially when u need 15 different heroes to make 3 teams, it would cost a fortune to fully upgrade all 15 heroes' skills.. This way we end up having more fun and ucool ends up earning more money.
    Fun suggestion, though you will only be able to keep up with around 5 heroes once you reach high levels. Probably after they do some rework in our exp system, then this will be a good idea to implement.