Thread: What to do with diamonds :D

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

What to do with diamonds :D

as the title says ... what is the best thing to do with diamonds ... iam a non vip player .. so i get diamonds slower than a turtle ,, so what is the best thing to do with it?
    another question ... what is the best time to open the 10x golden chests? like is the event of double luck thing every month or it was just at that time ?

thanks in advance

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Well as i may say, most non vip player will buy 10x gold chest the first time they got the diamonds.. So they can have a chance to get a better and stronger heroes.. I dont know if they have a time for that event again.. Gold chest is just pure luck i think.. I tried to open some when double rate but the result is nothing.. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cutelho View Post
    Well as i may say, most non vip player will buy 10x gold chest the first time they got the diamonds.. So they can have a chance to get a better and stronger heroes.. I dont know if they have a time for that event again.. Gold chest is just pure luck i think.. I tried to open some when double rate but the result is nothing.. Lol
    i once opened the chests during event .. it didnt help me alot .. but i already have 21 heroes and got nearly almost every hero i want ...

i have DK brute shallows windmaster leaves commando old curse pilot ice mage mystic arcane sapper machinist cleric chaplain emberstar LM psycopath depth voice
    admiral sniper necromancer ... and i have 29 stones for warcheif so i will get him tmrw ...

so wht should i do with diamonds? just open the chests or buy items from the merchant and goblin merchant?

ps: '' i do buy stamina once a day ''

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    just keep it to buy 120 stamina. wait for free gold chest for 48 hours. all gold chest are luck lol.
    you can also get heroes from crusade.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 JoQc's Avatar
    Stamina !!!
    Mid-Engined Rear Wheel Drive 2 Seaters
    M-------------R-------------------2

Reset Stamina 2 times a day
    Buy 1 Midas for the daily quest
    Buy Heroes Stone
    Buy 40 Exp Food from the Goblin Merchant

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Reset Stamina 2 times a day
    Buy 1 Midas for the daily quest
    Buy Heroes Stone
    Buy 40 Exp Food from the Goblin Merchant
    +1

Also, invest 10xGold Chests on event time if you don't have 19-20 or more heroes.
    Server 3 - Emberstar

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Caspdown's Avatar
    I second stamina, but only 2x per day. The first 2 times is only 50 gems and after that it's 100, so I wouldn't recommend doing it more than twice.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Caspdown View Post
    I second stamina, but only 2x per day. The first 2 times is only 50 gems and after that it's 100, so I wouldn't recommend doing it more than twice.
    If you don't buy stamina till the max, what else do you use gem for? Opening 10x more chest is just a joke, you get lots of shit for 2590 so it's only good at the beginning but not after you have like 12+ heroes.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Well, if you already got 21 heroes than i may suggest you to buy some items/material from goblin merchant..
    Sometimes you need too much stamina for a crafting material, so its better to buy it from goblin.. And you also can buy hero soulstone with 40diamond , buy stamina 2x a day or 6x a day also a good idea, or you can use midas 7-10x till it cost you 100diamond for once..

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Caspdown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by flexr View Post
    If you don't buy stamina till the max, what else do you use gem for? Opening 10x more chest is just a joke, you get lots of shit for 2590 so it's only good at the beginning but not after you have like 12+ heroes.
    If you are a free player (non-VIP) like the OP said he was, then you really won't have many extra gems to spend... Free players might get a boost of extra gems from climbing in arena, but that is only temporary and wont last forever. Other than that, there isn't much source of gem income for free players. It's better to save the gems you get early for 2x stamina refills per day later.

If you are a heavy cash user, then by all means, refill your stamina 4x per day or more...

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Caspdown View Post
    If you are a free player (non-VIP) like the OP said he was, then you really won't have many extra gems to spend... Free players might get a boost of extra gems from climbing in arena, but that is only temporary and wont last forever. Other than that, there isn't much source of gem income for free players. It's better to save the gems you get early for 2x stamina refills per day later.

If you are a heavy cash user, then by all means, refill your stamina 4x per day or more...
    What do you mean? Free players can only buy stamina once per day so it's not like they actually have a choice. I'm talking about VIP3+ players contemplating on buying stamina at 100 gem. My advice is to buy max stamina because you can get them back from arena gem income and monthly card. Saving 2590 Gems to buy 10 chests later on is a bad decision because of how many shits those chests contain.