Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ranked top 100 in Arena. I'm level 65. I cleared Crusade with one team.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 jjness's Avatar

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by itsEvil View Post
    I'm glad I'm not in your server :P

even in my guild not a famous guild but we have 2 in our guild that is VIP 12,(how did i know? ) two of them can deploy 3 heroes in the mercenary, that is 3 more to get the max VIP xD

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    Sorry @Mystara, I thought you should realise it's a joke. If you find no way to get those heroes, that means you are not VIP enough.

---------------

After following this forum a long time (too long isn't it), I find out there is a funny Crusade thread cycle. (I'm trying to be an asshole)

- First let me tell you what happened to my Non-Vip account, yes I cleared Crusade today 15/15 without a dead, don't need to blah blah blah too much, this is the team I used: Lightning Master, Chaplain, Leaves Shadow and Commando + 1 hired DK. That's it. That is the team I use day by day, month to month because I don't have any other choices. Same as yesterday, same as the day before, etc.

- Secondly, yesterday I did not clear Crusade, stuck. The day before yesterday ? stuck. Why today ? I know why!

Why ? Why ? Why ?
    -> Simple answer: ucool allows me to do that.

When ucool makes it easier, it's easier; when ucool makes it harder it's harder. Every time it's easier, I clear Crusade, evert time it's harder, I stuck. Team don't change, Rank don't change only level up + skill points, as every one does.

But I'm talking about a cycle. What cycle ?
    -----------

This is the f*cking cycle happen in this forum:

- Every time ucool makes Crusade easier, allow players to clear it. There always are some guys create a thread blah blah blah 'how to' clear Crusade 15/15, like a glory, an achievement only him can do, other can't. Sorry all of you guys, I don't need Lunar Guardian or Wind Master or Death Mage to do that; because ucool allow everyone does that, not only you. Just you think only you can do.

- Every time someone blah blah blah 'how to' clear Crusade. Crusade suddenly becomes harder 1 or 2 days after that. That is because ucool don't allow you to clear Crusade.

- Once Crusade becomes harder, some people then come here and start crying. Why it's so hard, no-one ever can clear it, make it easier please .... although there are many people try to tell you do this way you do that way, etc.; it won't work, only luck help, because it's already made harder.

- Then ucool makes it easier, everyone can clear... then someone comes and blah blah blah.... repeat that cycle.

---------

Let me tell you that will happen next to Crusade: maybe next reset or just after the event, Crusade will be harder and then there will have people post in Game Issue or Suggestion: please make Crusade easier.
    Just exact thoughts of mine. GOOD JOB mate you are right.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Trickster's Avatar
    Sorry @Mystara, I thought you should realise it's a joke. If you find no way to get those heroes, that means you are not VIP enough.

---------------

After following this forum a long time (too long isn't it), I find out there is a funny Crusade thread cycle. (I'm trying to be an asshole)

- First let me tell you what happened to my Non-Vip account, yes I cleared Crusade today 15/15 without a dead, don't need to blah blah blah too much, this is the team I used: Lightning Master, Chaplain, Leaves Shadow and Commando + 1 hired DK. That's it. That is the team I use day by day, month to month because I don't have any other choices. Same as yesterday, same as the day before, etc.

- Secondly, yesterday I did not clear Crusade, stuck. The day before yesterday ? stuck. Why today ? I know why!

Why ? Why ? Why ?

When ucool makes it easier, it's easier; when ucool makes it harder it's harder. Every time it's easier, I clear Crusade, evert time it's harder, I stuck. Team don't change, Rank don't change only level up + skill points, as every one does.

-----------

- Every time ucool makes Crusade easier, allow players to clear it. There always are some guys create a thread blah blah blah 'how to' clear Crusade 15/15, like a glory, an achievement only him can do, other can't. Sorry all of you guys, I don't need Lunar Guardian or Wind Master or Death Mage to do that; because ucool allow everyone does that, not only you. Just you think only you can do.

- Every time someone blah blah blah 'how to' clear Crusade. Crusade suddenly becomes harder 1 or 2 days after that. That is because ucool don't allow you to clear Crusade.

- Once Crusade becomes harder, some people then come here and start crying. Why it's so hard, no-one ever can clear it, make it easier please .... although there are many people try to tell you do this way you do that way, etc.; it won't work, only luck help, because it's already made harder.

- Then ucool makes it easier, everyone can clear... then someone comes and blah blah blah.... repeat that cycle.

---------

Let me tell you that will happen next to Crusade: maybe next reset or just after the event, Crusade will be harder and then there will have people post in Game Issue or Suggestion: please make Crusade easier.
    well, Mr. Bin..
    can't deny it, i like this post

i do have 3* lightning master, and use it for crusade.

1. his ultimate after purple do a huge area damage (all enemy heroes from front, mid, and back)
    2. good area skills for harassing enemy back line (all enemy heroes from front, mid, and back)
    3. single target skill do good damage and interrupt enemy from attacking (my Overload often interrupt old curse from dual breath)
    3. fast energy regeneration after battle (from 0 energy, let him do 3 hit and get hit just 2 times, it energy always full after battle)
    4. ultimate can interrupt other skills (good combo with commando, you can adjust yourself to interrupt enemies from attacking)
    Last edited by Trickster; 10-17-2014 at 09:19 AM.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    It matters now what setup your team consists of now when u do crusade.

But when u are rank 10-20 in arena, it hardly matters anymore cuz u will meet the top 10s in arena after stages 9/15 or 10/15 in crusade.

No matter how u change your team, it is really hard to clear 15/15, especially when the opponent u meet in 15/15 is a vip 14. (same guild)

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Hmm mr "bin" , cantdeny thatyou could clear crus but your arena must b noob as hell? Who faces a team with brute and ferryman at 15/15 anyway,such noob teams belongs to ranking 500+? My best rank is 30, vip 3 and only lv 57 but every fight there are definetely warchief, and old curse, making your team always falling below 3/4 hp

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Such team can't compete Arena for sure. LM, Chaplain, DK are not suitable for Arena, just come to die. My rank was 1700-1800 from yesterday and any days before that. Currently I'm 760, server 4 Chaplain. Thanks to War Chief I have summoned by collecting each of his soul stones.

It's still depend on what server you are talking about. As I can see, rank 588 in server 4 Chaplain already 18061 power, rank 744: 17313 power.

Could you tell me your server and what power at rank 500. We could compare.

- If you could reach rank 30 just only VIP 3, I believe you must be around server 14+, maybe just recently server.

- I'm not sure what is your definition of a noob. Anyone who do better than you is a noob, right ? Don't talk about progress, talk about result, who achieve better result ?

If you have to do it heavier, more work (and can't achieve good result) and I can do it lighter, less work than you (and achieve good result), there is only 1 explanation: I'm smarter.
    Last edited by bin; 10-17-2014 at 10:48 AM.

looks like bin have alot of followers.... jealous (rolled eyes)

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Trickster's Avatar
    Last few days. I didnt see commando and warchief from wave 1 until 6. They swap it with 1 or 2 stars admiral, brute, emberstar, lightning master.

but today, double dragon coin event just summon warchief and commando again.

Just like what mr. Bin said. If you cool let you complete crusade, you can complete it. If ucool wont let you, then you cant complete it or just your lucky day.

Double dragon coin but double difficulty.. good job ucool...

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Caspdown's Avatar
    Such team can't compete Arena for sure. LM, Chaplain, DK are not suitable for Arena, just come to die. My rank was 1700-1800 from yesterday and any days before that. Currently I'm 760, server 4 Chaplain. Thanks to War Chief I have summoned by collecting each of his soul stones.

It's still depend on what server you are talking about. As I can see, rank 588 in server 4 Chaplain already 18061 power, rank 744: 17313 power.

Could you tell me your server and what power at rank 500. We could compare.

- If you could reach rank 30 just only VIP 3, I believe you must be around server 14+, maybe just recently server.

- I'm not sure what is your definition of a noob. Anyone who do better than you is a noob, right ? Don't talk about progress, talk about result, who achieve better result ?

If you have to do it heavier, more work (and can't achieve good result) and I can do it lighter, less work than you (and achieve good result), there is only 1 explanation: I'm smarter.
    Where are you from? Your English is giving me a headache, no offense...

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Caspdown View Post
    Where are you from? Your English is giving me a headache, no offense...
    I love how people say, "no offense", when they say something offensive. There are plenty of other people in this thread with broken English, but you decide to point his post out specifically. I wonder why.

Anyways, a lot of people have decided to skip Mystic for some reason. Some even say he's useless, when in reality he's one of the best heroes for Crusade. Just a little tip to make your crusade easier ^^
    Last edited by itsEvil; 10-18-2014 at 05:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickster View Post
    Last few days. I didnt see commando and warchief from wave 1 until 6. They swap it with 1 or 2 stars admiral, brute, emberstar, lightning master.

but today, double dragon coin event just summon warchief and commando again.

Just like what mr. Bin said. If you cool let you complete crusade, you can complete it. If ucool wont let you, then you cant complete it or just your lucky day.

Double dragon coin but double difficulty.. good job ucool...
    this is not the first i said this, but for dragon coins, just finish until 12th and ur good, 13-15 (more gold coins and random rewards) im still thankful to ucool for that.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Caspdown's Avatar
    I love how people say, "no offense", when they say something offensive. There are plenty of other people in this thread with broken English, but you decide to point his post out specifically. I wonder why.

Anyways, a lot of people have decided to skip Mystic for some reason. Some even say he's useless, when in reality he's one of the best heroes for Crusade. Just a little tip to make your crusade easier ^^
    Yeah I did it on purpose, similarly how someone would say "I don't mean to be an asshole" while then acting like a complete asshole... also the same reason why I decided to point out his post rather than one of the other hundred members with broken English... I hope that "I wonder why" was rhetorical.

Banned Contributor Level 4

---------------

Why ? Why ? Why ?

-----------

---------

if u don like, u can keep ur opinion to urself and quit this forum. no 1 ever force u to come in here to read. it is better for u to quit, since u know everything and dislike other ppl opinion/rant. Do u even know the purpose of forum?

explain how u end the bla bla bla cycle by posting this shit? if u cant, better don post. Pointless and useless.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by jjness View Post
    this is not the first i said this, but for dragon coins, just finish until 12th and ur good, 13-15 (more gold coins and random rewards) im still thankful to ucool for that.
    actually in these double dragon coin event you get 600coins in the last treasure chest

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Because he then soon become my fan....