Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ranked top 100 in Arena. I'm level 65. I cleared Crusade with one team.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Ranked top 100 in Arena. I'm level 65. I cleared Crusade with one team.

Tank - Death Knight.

He's the only guy you need. Both Brute and War Chief fall like butter in later stages. Your Death Knight sets up his energy bar in the first level and then ulti's at the beginning of every level after that. In later stages he may need to ulti twice.

Don't use two tanks in one team. They don't do enough damage to take up a slot and they fall faster than the DK due to no shield.

I didn't ever use an off-tank because they can't survive the entire match at later levels and when they fall my dps get stomped on.

Healer - Chaplain

I haven't experimented with other healers. Much like he DK, Chaplain sets up his energy in the first battle and then ulti's at the end of every battle (adjusted as needed.) An ulti at the end of a battle ensures his energy bar will always be 3/4 full.

DPS - Lunar Guardian, Leaves Shadow, Commando

I found Lunar to be great with energy regen and aoe dps. Her interrupt ability was useful several times. Leaves Shadow's silence worked wonders. It saved my team from tons of damage. Commando was extremely useful with huge team buff. I would throw off multiple ulti's during the buff for increased healing/damage.

I went 15/15 with this team with a little luck involved. I can clear 12/15 easily. I usually clear 13/15.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 hatred's Avatar
    I also use lunar before lv 61.
    Now im Lv 63 and change lunar with Death Mage.

My first team now:
    Death Knight
    Chaplain
    Death Mage
    Succubus
    Wind Master

2nd team:
    Warchief/Shallow
    Old Curse
    Lunar
    Commando
    Silencer/Ferryman
    nickname: [H] hatred
    Guild: Heroes
    server: 13
    Best Arena Rank: 1

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 jjness's Avatar

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by hatred View Post
    I also use lunar before lv 61.
    Now im Lv 63 and change lunar with Death Mage.

My first team now:
    Death Knight
    Chaplain
    Death Mage
    Succubus
    Wind Master

2nd team:
    Warchief/Shallow
    Old Curse
    Lunar
    Commando
    Silencer/Ferryman
    that death Mage, i have no chance on getting it, even in guild no one has. *sobs*

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    With this team I can clear Crusade in 1 team:
    - Death Mage
    - Tusked Storm
    - Sword Master
    - Frost Mage
    - Succubus/Lunar/Wind Master (chose what you want)

* I'm VIP 4, how ?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Mystara's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    - Death Mage
    - Tusked Storm
    - Sword Master
    - Frost Mage

* I'm VIP 4, how ?
    Very nice Monsignore Bin, how did you get Tusked Storm?
    http://forum.ucool.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30906&dateline=141327  9605

Quote Originally Posted by Mystara View Post
    Very nice Monsignore Bin, how did you get Tusked Storm?
    How could I get any of that with a VIP 4 account ?

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    By topping $10,000 more.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    - Death Mage
    - Tusked Storm
    - Sword Master
    - Frost Mage

* I'm VIP 4, how ?
    Nope you cant. You'll still need a commando due to everyone having him.

Sorry @Mystara, I thought you should realise it's a joke. If you find no way to get those heroes, that means you are not VIP enough.

---------------

After following this forum a long time (too long isn't it), I find out there is a funny Crusade thread cycle. (I'm trying to be an asshole)

- First let me tell you what happened to my Non-Vip account, yes I cleared Crusade today 15/15 without a dead, don't need to blah blah blah too much, this is the team I used: Lightning Master, Chaplain, Leaves Shadow and Commando + 1 hired DK. That's it. That is the team I use day by day, month to month because I don't have any other choices. Same as yesterday, same as the day before, etc.

- Secondly, yesterday I did not clear Crusade, stuck. The day before yesterday ? stuck. Why today ? I know why!

Why ? Why ? Why ?
    -> Simple answer: ucool allows me to do that.

When ucool makes it easier, it's easier; when ucool makes it harder it's harder. Every time it's easier, I clear Crusade, evert time it's harder, I stuck. Team don't change, Rank don't change only level up + skill points, as every one does.

But I'm talking about a cycle. What cycle ?
    -----------

This is the f*cking cycle happen in this forum:

- Every time ucool makes Crusade easier, allow players to clear it. There always are some guys create a thread blah blah blah 'how to' clear Crusade 15/15, like a glory, an achievement only him can do, other can't. Sorry all of you guys, I don't need Lunar Guardian or Wind Master or Death Mage to do that; because ucool allow everyone does that, not only you. Just you think only you can do.

- Every time someone blah blah blah 'how to' clear Crusade. Crusade suddenly becomes harder 1 or 2 days after that. That is because ucool don't allow you to clear Crusade.

- Once Crusade becomes harder, some people then come here and start crying. Why it's so hard, no-one ever can clear it, make it easier please .... although there are many people try to tell you do this way you do that way, etc.; it won't work, only luck help, because it's already made harder.

- Then ucool makes it easier, everyone can clear... then someone comes and blah blah blah.... repeat that cycle.

---------

Let me tell you that will happen next to Crusade: maybe next reset or just after the event, Crusade will be harder and then there will have people post in Game Issue or Suggestion: please make Crusade easier.

Sorry @Mystara, I thought you should realise it's a joke. If you find no way to get those heroes, that means you are not VIP enough.

---------------

After following this forum a long time (too long isn't it), I find out there is a funny Crusade thread cycle. (I'm trying to be an asshole)

- First let me tell you what happened to my Non-Vip account, yes I cleared Crusade today 15/15 without a dead, don't need to blah blah blah too much, this is the team I used: Lightning Master, Chaplain, Leaves Shadow and Commando + 1 hired DK. That's it. That is the team I use day by day, month to month because I don't have any other choices. Same as yesterday, same as the day before, etc.

- Secondly, yesterday I did not clear Crusade, stuck. The day before yesterday ? stuck. Why today ? I know why!

Why ? Why ? Why ?

When ucool makes it easier, it's easier; when ucool makes it harder it's harder. Every time it's easier, I clear Crusade, evert time it's harder, I stuck. Team don't change, Rank don't change only level up + skill points, as every one does.

-----------

- Every time ucool makes Crusade easier, allow players to clear it. There always are some guys create a thread blah blah blah 'how to' clear Crusade 15/15, like a glory, an achievement only him can do, other can't. Sorry all of you guys, I don't need Lunar Guardian or Wind Master or Death Mage to do that; because ucool allow everyone does that, not only you. Just you think only you can do.

- Every time someone blah blah blah 'how to' clear Crusade. Crusade suddenly becomes harder 1 or 2 days after that. That is because ucool don't allow you to clear Crusade.

- Once Crusade becomes harder, some people then come here and start crying. Why it's so hard, no-one ever can clear it, make it easier please .... although there are many people try to tell you do this way you do that way, etc.; it won't work, only luck help, because it's already made harder.

- Then ucool makes it easier, everyone can clear... then someone comes and blah blah blah.... repeat that cycle.

---------

Let me tell you that will happen next to Crusade: maybe next reset or just after the event, Crusade will be harder and then there will have people post in Game Issue or Suggestion: please make Crusade easier.
    HAHAa coz you are the noob that cant clear? LOL too bad for ya noob.

There is already a guide and if you are so thick that you still cant clear it. Guess no help for u.

Oh and btw, a lightning master clearing crusade 15//15 each day? HAHAHA you lying to yourself to make yourself feel better?

we all know that is a crap story. Lightning is just too weak, low hp bla bla blla.. No wonder you are always complaining on forum.
    Last edited by irony; 10-16-2014 at 05:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by irony View Post
    HAHAa coz you are the noob that cant clear? LOL too bad for ya noob
    I'm a noob, lol. How many people in this game could clear Crusade with this team: Lightning Master, Chaplain, Leaves Shadow and Commando + 1 hired DK.

Try to do it once in your life, dude.

Oops! you a the sticky blah blah blah I mentioned, right ?

I'm a noob, lol. How many people in this game could clear Crusade with this team: Lightning Master, Chaplain, Leaves Shadow and Commando + 1 hired DK.

Try to do it once in your life, dude.

Oops! you a the sticky blah blah blah I mentioned, right ?
    Yea i did it when i was level 30++ when he is still acceptable... Guess you need to stop lying to yourself hahahahahah what a noob

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by irony View Post
    Yea i did it when i was level 30++ when he is still acceptable... Guess you need to stop lying to yourself hahahahahah what a noob
    Lightning Master isn't a bad hero. Until level 60, he's still a viable option in crusade. Also, a lot of people have gone back to using these so called "bad heroes" at level 90, including Lightning Master.

Banned Contributor Level 2

---------------

Why ? Why ? Why ?

-----------

---------

Man you have some issues don't you? Most of the posts I read you just reply to make yourself seem smart or pissed at everyone better than you in this game. You should start seeing an expert on those issues. Anyway now on the thread's topic; I got 2 accounts lvl60 with highest arena rank 72 and lvl 51 with highest arena rank 250, remember the difficulty of the crusade is affected by your highest ever arena rank. On my lvl61 acc I use everyday dk(hired and bit low lvled), old curse, wind master, chaplain, mystic and on my lvl51 acc my dk,old curse, leaves, chaplain and windmaster. I can clear 13-15 on both acc every day if I don't screw up the timing of the skills. Never used lunar guardian but I heard its one of the top 3 middle heroes with death mage and old curse I think. Also Bin, the fantasy team you posted with death mage, sword master e.t.c has no tank and would get wiped at the start of the second stage if not the first . Hope this helps the thread
    Last edited by mitsoui1991; 10-16-2014 at 05:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by itsEvil View Post
    Lightning Master isn't a bad hero. Until level 60, he's still a viable option in crusade. Also, a lot of people have gone back to using these so called "bad heroes" at level 90, including Lightning Master.
    LOL, Well did you notice the tweak recently in crusade? Your enemies after certain level no longer starts from ZERO ENERGY.

Lightning master without CC is just the perfect trigger to die. And yes, he doesnt work well if you want to clear 15/15 each day.