Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My crusade experiment, NO ARENA RANK

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I think it depends on the sum of 5 heroes with highest power in your team. That's why sometimes you meet a players with only 4 heroes which 6-8 level above you.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 hatred's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by itsEvil View Post
    Crusade difficulty is based on the total power of your top 5 heroes. Obviously, as the stages get higher, so will the enemies' team power. The source that I received this information from seems reliable, and it makes sense. I haven't de-ranked for a couple days(fluctuating between rank 40-70), and crusade difficulty has remained the same. You can choose to believe me or not, but all we can do is believe the info given to us by people who have experience playing this game. Cheers.
    Quote Originally Posted by choemwindi View Post
    I think it depends on the sum of 5 heroes with highest power in your team. That's why sometimes you meet a players with only 4 heroes which 6-8 level above you.
    im agree with you guys...

Crusade difficulty based on the best power you have, that's mean sum of top 5 heroes power.
    I try to lower my arena rank and set only 1 hero with power less than 100 in arena when reset crusade, but crusade difficulty still remained the same as usually.
    nickname: [H] hatred
    Guild: Heroes
    server: 13
    Best Arena Rank: 1

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    I Agree with you, there is not really fun without arena, but this post is about how ARENA RANK is not related to crusade, because it is the topic of many posts.
    That is why I need you to test what is essential, Try max all your heroes (exp, skill), if Crusade is harder, that is good, people still can play both Arena and Crusade.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 jjness's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    That is why I need you to test what is essential, Try max all your heroes (exp, skill), if Crusade is harder, that is good, people still can play both Arena and Crusade.
    For me
    Max All my heroes? Maybe, because i can do team exp LEVEL only and drag my lower level heroes to catch up or use exp pots on them.
    Max SKILL all my heroes? Thats what i dream LOL, easy to say but even on my 5 main heroes its hard to catch up all skills maxed out to my team level ,i can but only 5 coz i preserved the gold because i get level day by day and focus on 5 main heroes...(getting maxed out all skills on ur hero needs tons of gold and VIP enough)

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    A lot of these crusade posts are pointless when lower levels are concerned,up to lv47 I'd say I completed 15/15 everyday mostly only with the 5/6 heroes and no I'm not a OP spender,it only becomes hard after purple cause Heal regain is bad and everyone has old curse as well as other high aoe so now I use 9 and 1 hired at lv59 and I complete it if I get lucky,elemental lighting aoe and windmaster are class if you have there crits at the start but again that's luck