Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My crusade experiment, NO ARENA RANK

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Lightbulb My crusade experiment, NO ARENA RANK

OK so I made other account and was doing some experiments about how it is related to Team power instead of Arena so here is what i Found

The scenario

New team that will be always lower than the Team Level ( Team Level 40, Max level for heroes 33 for example, and even if I can max them I do not do it)
    ARENA NEVER Touched, So that way I get for sure it is not related.
    Hire Top lvl mercenari for crusade

The facts

I been clearing crusade since day 1 got access to it ( but for one time I did stupid attacks and still made it trougth 13)
    The level of the enemy teams were getting stronger not for the Team lvl but for the heroes increasing power by items or skill or level.
    Since I did NEVER touched the ARENA (obviously I never had any heroe for defense) IT IS A NOT RELATED FACT
    I want to put more weight to what just said, IT IS NOT RELATED, the difficulty of the enemies kept getting up related to my heroes power and nothing more.
    Since I hired a mercenary of the same level of my TEAM LVL wich at the moment is 40 and my heroes are 33 ( all of them ) It was soooooooooooo easy to clear crusade, 80% of the time with only 1 team, once again, I truly believe it is heroes power related.
    The enemy teams where a mix of really higher lvl than my TEAM LVL, since my lvl was 32 and I was facing lvl 40 teams BUT!!! they're heroes were weaker than mine, so once again POWER HEROES RELATED.

My final tought is about what I have been saying it is not related... ARENA RANK, if there is some kind of relation here I believe it is a not a direct related thing, let me elaborate more about it, let's say you do your heroes main team reeeeally strong, so let's put some number like...10 so you have a team worth 10 of power units, and that puts you at arena rank 100, but your other heores are not full maxed for obvious reason ( unless you have spend like a lot of money of course), that distance between all your heroes will be debastating for your crusade campaing, since the system will put you against teams between 8 - 12 Power units but you only have ONE TEAM of that power ( I hope you can see how screwed you are at this point for the gap between heroes you have ), so obviously you will not be able to complete crusade, BUT, since I made a new account with ALL the heroes maxed and let my TEAM LEVEL to fly away to create a big gab between it and my HEROES POWER let's say 6 power units and the mercenary I hire is a lvl 8 i'm facing enemies with 5-7 Power units, so the obvious consecuense is the resulting I have been having, wich is clrearing crusade since the beggining.

Hope this help to clarify some points, I'm open to acknowlege if I made any mistake since this forums are for exposing our ideas and have fun and get more information, see you in game mates

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 DexterX's Avatar
    keep it going till ur heroes turn purple. that would be really helpful
    Oh I like you. Dayyum.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    it is related with arena. But not just arena, its some correlation between arena rank/team power/team lvl. In your case, since you never arena, game just looked on other stuff. But for 99.999% people here who do arena your information is usless.

?????

Quote Originally Posted by Sherr View Post
    it is related with arena. But not just arena, its some correlation between arena rank/team power/team lvl. In your case, since you never arena, game just looked on other stuff. But for 99.999% people here who do arena your information is usless.
    yeah sure... it is related to arena.... and your base to say that is? so like I never did arena and it behave like if I did then it is related but not this time? and the information is not useful for ppl how does arena? you mean you canīt get any useful information dude, for instance what about stop worring about your arena rank, and dropping and finding the best time for reset? the point of not getting into arena is to SHOW it is not related, not that you can't do it... jesus... I will wait for your report on your experiments to clarify more about how it is related to ARENA RANK and the other 2

Crusade difficulty is based on the total power of your top 5 heroes. Obviously, as the stages get higher, so will the enemies' team power. The source that I received this information from seems reliable, and it makes sense. I haven't de-ranked for a couple days(fluctuating between rank 40-70), and crusade difficulty has remained the same. You can choose to believe me or not, but all we can do is believe the info given to us by people who have experience playing this game. Cheers.

Thx

Quote Originally Posted by itsEvil View Post
    Crusade difficulty is based on the total power of your top 5 heroes. Obviously, as the stages get higher, so will the enemies' team power. The source that I received this information from seems reliable, and it makes sense. I haven't de-ranked for a couple days(fluctuating between rank 40-70), and crusade difficulty has remained the same. You can choose to believe me or not, but all we can do is believe the info given to us by people who have experience playing this game. Cheers.
    Thx dude, that seems consistent with what I found, thx for share

You can choose to believe me or not, but all we can do is believe the info given to us by people who have experience playing this game. Cheers.
    I agree. Thats why i believe top chinese players (like top 1-3 at arena), and they put few crappy heroes at arena after 9 p.m.

Cheers.

I agree. Thats why i believe top chinese players (like top 1-3 at arena), and they put few crappy heroes at arena after 9 p.m.

Cheers.
    Do you have a video? I just don't understand how Crusade can get difficult if you claim that high arena rank equals crusade difficulty. He doesn't even have a high rank, so it would make sense that crusade difficulty is based off of team power.
    Last edited by itsEvil; 10-15-2014 at 09:03 PM.

I just don't understand how Crusade can get difficult if you claim that high arena rank equals crusade difficulty.
    Dont put your words in my mouth.

But not just arena, its some correlation between arena rank/team power/team lvl.
    There is great topic at this forum, where guy investigate how arena rank influence crusade, with lvl of each hero on every wave and other statistic. And this topic is like - I never arena => I can crusade => Arena doesnt affect crusade.

Dont put your words in my mouth.

There is great topic at this forum, where guy investigate how arena rank influence crusade, with lvl of each hero on every wave and other statistic. And this topic is like - I never arena => I can crusade => Arena doesnt affect crusade.
    Okay, we'll agree to disagree. I'm sure arena has something to do with it, as well, but for now, I'm skeptical.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    What the point to play this game without arena ?

I think you better max all you heroes and do the test, if arena relate too much. Not sure which one is essential, level up heroes to max or joining arena.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 jjness's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post

I think you better max all you heroes and do the test, if arena relate too much. Not sure which one is essential, level up heroes to max or joining arena.
    True.
    Idrm if i stuck in crusade 10-13/15 as long as i can enjoy testing heroes in arena and max level it to the team level and use my arena chances(3) in the last 30mins before reset so i can get easy rank 31-50 average if no luck 51-70 even if others are more powerful than me (server14)
    Last edited by jjness; 10-16-2014 at 01:15 AM.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 DexterX's Avatar
    my rank fluc around 40-70, and i can make it to 12/15 at least, with the 2DKs + Chaplain method. Team Lv 57.
    Oh I like you. Dayyum.

Read please dude

Cheers.
    He said TOP FIVE HEROES not the heroes you have at arena -.-

Agree

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post

I Agree with you, there is not really fun without arena, but this post is about how ARENA RANK is not related to crusade, because it is the topic of many posts.