Thread: About Gems...

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Question About Gems...

Hello everyone!

It's a good idea spend link 27k gems on Gold Chests? Or should i do on something else?

Regards,

A. A.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Gem usage

Use gems on stamina mainly. Some chests why not, but not all, such a waste to get all of the heroes or items and can't level up because you have no stamina.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I'll spend some gems on maybe 2 x 10 Gold Chests just to get a core group of heroes and pick about 3-4 of them to seriously develop for the long run of the game. Thereafter, you will be in the early game stage where you should target to farm top heroes from the various subsgame.

In Campaign, War Chief is the top priority farm. You should also be farming Chaplain and Leaves Shadow.

In Crusade, get Commando as soon as possible and get her up to 3 stars or better. After than, it's up to you whether you want to spread you crusade coins around to getting Wind Master and/or Mystic or getting Commando to 5 stars.

In arena, similarly we will target just one hero. Just pick one you like the most and go with it.
    Server 13
    Shadow
    One Year Anniversary Player

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Caspdown's Avatar
    If you have 27k gems then I think buying a few 10x gold chest packs would be alright since you'll have more than enough gems left over for stamina refills and such.