Thread: Guild Bonus/Level

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Lightbulb Guild Bonus/Level

Well its hard get people to join on your guild, i create a new guild o server 17 (FireHouse) on 2 weeks and cant get no one on my guild, so its impossible to unlock raids alone, i think if you remove lvl block to join guild will be helpfully.

Then give some buff to players who are in guild (more drop chance, or hp/str/int bonus), something to force ppl join on guild.

i spent 500 crystals to be a forever alone in my guild..

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Your guild currently have the same advantages to other guilds. If ucool add more benefits to all guilds, your advantages still the same to others, nothing change.

When I first play this game, server 4 Chaplain, I create a guild and ... like you said, forever alone. Till I need to raid, I drop that 500 gems and join another guild. That depends on your needs. When you need you act, when you don't need, just wait.

This game it not like Samurai Siege, when you must be in any Alliances in order to play properly, because alliance war happen everyday. This game player can play alone, you don't even need a guild if you are strong enough to do Crusade alone.

Wait till ucool creates Guild war, everyone will join a guild, for sure; but I'm still not sure if they join your guild or not, 1 person guild seems ...
    Last edited by bin; 10-15-2014 at 03:32 AM.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire View Post

lol , time to find new home

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Fire View Post
    something to force ppl join on guild.

Force your fiends to become addicted to the game. That's what I did and it's working fairly well! Plus you can coordinate with your guild a lot better by asking them to put certain heroes you need into the camp and vice versa!